The Trump Impeachment Video Horror Show...

Liberals are such whiny drama queens. That little scuffle at the Capitol was not insurrection. Months on end of riots, looting, and creating zones where the local government isn't allowed, that's insurrection.

Congress was back to work that same day. How many small business owners can say the same after Thug Lives Matter and friends torched their places of work?

In the end Trump will be exonerated again and it will be a huge Biden fail.
That riot was cool to you? Were you there? Helping beat up cops?

Riot? Where was all this liberal whining for the last several months? Billions in damages, hundreds, if not thousands injured, and many killed across the country. You folks have the audacity to whine about a little dust up in DC? When did Democrats all turn into pussies?
Yes...riot. Also insurrection...Also domestic terrorism...Also vandalism...also assault...also theft....also MURDER.

All of which you whiny hypocrites ignored or cheered for months. Your faux outrage is noted. A single little tiff is hardly an insurrection. Having police free zones in numerous urban shithole cities, is an insurrection, yet you have nothing to say about that. How pathetic you folks are.
Nope....in fact, if you weren't so deep in your Q rabbit hole, you would have noticed that we were condemning the violence.....the protests and peaceful protesters were acceptable, the rioters and looters were condemned again and again and again.

Liberals are such whiny drama queens. That little scuffle at the Capitol was not insurrection. Months on end of riots, looting, and creating zones where the local government isn't allowed, that's insurrection.

Congress was back to work that same day. How many small business owners can say the same after Thug Lives Matter and friends torched their places of work?

Riot? Where was all this liberal whining for the last several months? Billions in damages, hundreds, if not thousands injured, and many killed across the country. You folks have the audacity to whine about a little dust up in DC? When did Democrats all turn into pussies?
Yes...riot. Also insurrection...Also domestic terrorism...Also vandalism...also assault...also theft....also MURDER.

All of which you whiny hypocrites ignored or cheered for months. Your faux outrage is noted. A single little tiff is hardly an insurrection. Having police free zones in numerous urban shithole cities, is an insurrection, yet you have nothing to say about that. How pathetic you folks are.
Nope....in fact, if you weren't so deep in your Q rabbit hole, you would have noticed that we were condemning the violence.....the protests and peaceful protesters were acceptable, the rioters and looters were condemned again and again and again.
Is that why faux VP Harris was bailing them out of jail? Obviously honesty isn't your friend.

John Heilemann was there. He said today on Morning Joe that not a single Republican was watching that video. They were staring at their phones and exchanging notes.

Is that why faux VP Harris was bailing them out of jail? Obviously honesty isn't your friend.
They're scum, every one of them.

The video the Dems presented as evidence of Trump's total guilt. It is really, really, really bad for Trump. What Trump did was abhorent, and it was all based on fabricated lies.

No republican has offered any defense or rebuttal for Trump's actions, their only defense is Trump is no longer in office? They have no defense at all for Trump's actions. Trump's actions that day were worse than anything any president has ever done, including the failed GWB and criminal Nixon.

Trump is 100% guilty of inciting an insurrection.

Your boy Eric Swellwell has the podium now

LOL.

The video the Dems presented as evidence of Trump's total guilt. It is really, really, really bad for Trump. What Trump did was abhorent, and it was all based on fabricated lies.

No republican has offered any defense or rebuttal for Trump's actions, their only defense is Trump is no longer in office? They have no defense at all for Trump's actions. Trump's actions that day were worse than anything any president has ever done, including the failed GWB and criminal Nixon.

Your boy Eric Swellwell has the podium now

LOL.

The hypocrisy is hilarious and sad at the same time. The education system must be removed from Federal government and union control.

Not if you are not gullible or stupid.
Fact: they used a MSNBC testimony which credibility is non existing, plus no real Supporter would go on that network in the venomous manner that sounded like sound bites of snowflake orchestrated talking points. This is why Dems didn't want a judge because they can perjury away all they want uncontested and without reprocussion.
If I were a Trump lawyer I would play all the many times Trump denounced violent protests and keep playing in between those sound bites, the same part of his speech calling for a peaceful march, therefore any claim he sent people in against what he always insisted, would be a fallacious account of his intent and ways of being.
Then show who are the inciters which also incited the Prexisting protest that was planed before the Trump speech in question. Once again:
"Prexisting protests, pre-incited by the left's rhetoric" that these people were scum with no rights that shouldn't work amongst their royalty, weren't allowed to eat, weren't allowed to have businesses, not allowed to have accts on their social networks, and unseen incitement that comes from people telling you you're not allowed to date them, work for them, not allowed to live, and to top it all off being told they should be placed in concentration camps called deprogram learning centers. =incitement.
The predetermined march before Trumps speech consisted of angry business owners and unemployed about to be homeless people, all which span both parties and beyond, aka a bipartisen angst against congress that included anti gov't types that hate both parties and belong to none.

Last edited:
4xim35.jpg

Republicans have offered plenty of rebuttal, its just that we are so divided that if someone were to take the truth and tape it to your forehead, you'd say you don't see it nor bilelieve it.

Don't get angry because I'm not just picking in you...the right has the same problem. The real criminal in this whole thing is the media and their partisan spin on every story they produce, and its only getting worse.

Huh?? I haven't seen one person make a legitimate rebuttal argument that Trump didn't incite an insurrection, everybody has just said impeachment is unconstitutional.
It's pretty freakin obvious what Trump said, AND it was all based on lies. Which Mitch McConnell actually said as well...
No impartial nonpartisan person can say Trump didn't incite an insurrection at the capitol.

All of this was over a lie... that's the worst part. A big fabricated BS lie. "We won in a landslide"

You can't prove the incitement. All you can do is piece together things he has said at different times, and through the power of partisan media, they will show you exactly what you want to see.

He specifically said "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard". He never once uttered the words "storm the capitol", or "break in to the capitol, or "cause harm to people at the capitol". You want to believe that because that is what media is telling you, and you hate the Republican party so much that you will believe it without even considering any alternate viewpoint.

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

So because Trump said "peacefully" onetime after firing up the mob to the level of sheer anger displayed in the video, that means he didn't incite that insurrection??? What are you fuckin stupid? Like full blown chromosome deficient retard stupid.

He said go to the Capitol, I'm coming with you, after he totally fired them up to a rage, telling them to "fight", and telling them "when there's fraud you can use other means" Those wackos were full blown insane, and that was because Trump fed them lies about election fraud that never happened.

You people always to play the corrupt media card whenever Trump gets caught red handed in some new scandal, you've been doing it for 5 years. You always have some pathetic excuse.

It is clear as day on the tape what he did and what he said. Nobody has provided a legitimate rebuttal that Trump didn't incite an insurrection. Even Trump's lawyers today couldn't do that today, they didn't even try, because it is all documented on tape.

He said "go to the capitol and, peacefully and patriotically, make your voices heard". He held a rally, people tend to get energized at rallies, but there is no evidence that trump intended for his words to incite violence.

People use the word "fight" in all sorts.of ways, often figuratively, but not always in the context of physical fighting.

Trumps lawyers didn't present a defense today. Today was about the constitutionality of putting a private citizen on trial. His lawyers clearly said they have a rebuttal for everything the house managers stated. Now, I have no illusion that what they say will make any difference. Like last time, this trial has already been decided. There is not a single senator in there who hasn't already made up their mind how they will vote. This trial is merely for public consumption, likely to create even more division.

Please you're so gullible.
Basically your mind was made up 5 years ago. "Trump could shoot somebody in the head on 5th avenue and he won't lose any supporters"
You will make some pathetic excuse for anything Trump does.

Trump said be peaceful 1 time, then he said about 10 other things that were completely contrary and highly inciteful, and in a separate statement he told his follows to march on the capitol and he was coming with, and they ran to the Capitol in a rage and destroyed it.

So what argument can you make? The Trumpers ran to the Capitol and rioted after Trump told them lies about election fraud that didn't happen and made 10 other highly inciteful statements all shown in the video.
The rioters said things like "Trump sent us"

Nope, I'm going to say that trump didn't send them to riot. Sure, they can say that, but, again, the riot started before trump finished his speech. Trump never once instructed anyone to become violent. Show me where trump has said his intentions were to create a violent mob. You can't blame him for someone reacting to something he says, unless he specifically intended for that to be the route.

OK, how about this. Let's say someone watches natural born killers, then goes out and commits a murder spree. Do you blame the movie company and the actors? Of course not, it was never their intent to have someone mimic their actions in the movie. Same here. If trump makes statements and some people go act on them, you don't blame trump unless you can prove he intended to make them do that.

And for the record, you're wrong about me. I don't particularly like trump. I've made that known back when he was elected. I'd rather it had been one of the other Republicans elected, but, unfortunately, before Hillary or Biden, I would take trump. I defend him because the left had a vendetta against him from before he even took office, and, the left are so bent on hurting trump that they will do anything to accomplish that goal, even if it means convicting him without any ACTUAL PROOF. What the left is doing is putting trump on trial based on circumstantial evidence, but lack any actual evidence.

Terrible analogy, a movie about killing is not the same as a Trump rally where Trump feeds his supporters lies and they then go down to the capitol, and riot.
You are such a cliche, the typical Trump supporter that defends Trump's every criminal move, then claims he doesn't like Trump...
So you are saying Mitch McConnell is wrong when he said the riot was incited by Trump fueled with lies...

The movie analogy was spot on. The point being, you can't simply say "he said this, they did that, so he is guilty of making them do that". They need to show that trump went into this with the intent of causing a riot.

I don't defend his every criminal move, its just that, in both cases, the left has failed to show PROOF that he committed what they alleged.

If you know anything about politics, then you know the name of the game is CYA. McConnell was probably just doing whatever It took to keep himself out of hot water with the next administration. It doesn't mean he is right. In fact, the fact that he made his judgment before the trial shows just how much he was wrong.

All you do is make excuses for Trump. That is the life of a Trumper.
Mitch McConnell admitted the truth, and you make more excuses... McConnell was trying to get in good with the next administration??? Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound? All this because you must defend Trump's every criminal action, and blame the media...
You prove your stupidity and bias with statements like that. McConnell stated the obvious that Trump incited the insurection with lies.
Intent means nothing, the insurrection happened because of what Trump said to the crowd, and that is why he is 100% guilty. If I shoot a gun off in my backyard and the bullet hits and kills a neighbor I don't just get to claim "no intent" and get off.
The insurrection occurred because of the things Trump said to the crowd and the lies he told his supporters, whether Trump intended to cause an insurrection or not is meaningless, because he did cause the insurrection. The things he said caused that insurrection...
You have done nothing, but make bad analogies and excuses for Trump's criminal behavior.

I expect that you would see.it that way. You say intent doesn't matter, I would disagree. We can go round and round about this. You hate trump and want to see him punished at all cost, I'm simply saying, show me something that is more than circumstantial.

Your Mitch McConnell excuse was pretty telling. You are the typical partisan hack, that then tries to claim to be unbiased.
Mitch McConnell made it perfectly clear, Trump incited an insurrection based on lies. McConnell didn't say that to score points with Biden or Schumer (it is laughable to even suggest that pathetic excuse), he said that because it is obvious to any impartial unbiased person that that happened.
Until you can admit that obvious fact, you have no credibility at all what so ever.

I don't think my McConnell statement was telling at all. McConnell probably seen that the trump ship was going down and they lost the senate, and he wanted to make a good showing for the next administration, as to not be black balled by Schumer.

I mean, you chose him as your example of all the senators, most of which did not agree with the left.

You can think of me as a hack, thats fine. I call them as I see them. I've been critical of trump. Again, if you feel like it, go dig my posts out from 2016 after he won the election. I made it clear that I wished one of the other republican candidates had won.

So, for 4 years, its been Moscow mitch and how he was a trump lackey...now when he sides with the left, he has suddenly become "impartial and unbiased"?

Republicans have offered plenty of rebuttal, its just that we are so divided that if someone were to take the truth and tape it to your forehead, you'd say you don't see it nor bilelieve it.

Don't get angry because I'm not just picking in you...the right has the same problem. The real criminal in this whole thing is the media and their partisan spin on every story they produce, and its only getting worse.

Huh?? I haven't seen one person make a legitimate rebuttal argument that Trump didn't incite an insurrection, everybody has just said impeachment is unconstitutional.
It's pretty freakin obvious what Trump said, AND it was all based on lies. Which Mitch McConnell actually said as well...
No impartial nonpartisan person can say Trump didn't incite an insurrection at the capitol.

All of this was over a lie... that's the worst part. A big fabricated BS lie. "We won in a landslide"

You can't prove the incitement. All you can do is piece together things he has said at different times, and through the power of partisan media, they will show you exactly what you want to see.

He specifically said "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard". He never once uttered the words "storm the capitol", or "break in to the capitol, or "cause harm to people at the capitol". You want to believe that because that is what media is telling you, and you hate the Republican party so much that you will believe it without even considering any alternate viewpoint.

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

So because Trump said "peacefully" onetime after firing up the mob to the level of sheer anger displayed in the video, that means he didn't incite that insurrection??? What are you fuckin stupid? Like full blown chromosome deficient retard stupid.

He said go to the Capitol, I'm coming with you, after he totally fired them up to a rage, telling them to "fight", and telling them "when there's fraud you can use other means" Those wackos were full blown insane, and that was because Trump fed them lies about election fraud that never happened.

You people always to play the corrupt media card whenever Trump gets caught red handed in some new scandal, you've been doing it for 5 years. You always have some pathetic excuse.

It is clear as day on the tape what he did and what he said. Nobody has provided a legitimate rebuttal that Trump didn't incite an insurrection. Even Trump's lawyers today couldn't do that today, they didn't even try, because it is all documented on tape.

He said "go to the capitol and, peacefully and patriotically, make your voices heard". He held a rally, people tend to get energized at rallies, but there is no evidence that trump intended for his words to incite violence.

People use the word "fight" in all sorts.of ways, often figuratively, but not always in the context of physical fighting.

Trumps lawyers didn't present a defense today. Today was about the constitutionality of putting a private citizen on trial. His lawyers clearly said they have a rebuttal for everything the house managers stated. Now, I have no illusion that what they say will make any difference. Like last time, this trial has already been decided. There is not a single senator in there who hasn't already made up their mind how they will vote. This trial is merely for public consumption, likely to create even more division.

Please you're so gullible.
Basically your mind was made up 5 years ago. "Trump could shoot somebody in the head on 5th avenue and he won't lose any supporters"
You will make some pathetic excuse for anything Trump does.

Trump said be peaceful 1 time, then he said about 10 other things that were completely contrary and highly inciteful, and in a separate statement he told his follows to march on the capitol and he was coming with, and they ran to the Capitol in a rage and destroyed it.

So what argument can you make? The Trumpers ran to the Capitol and rioted after Trump told them lies about election fraud that didn't happen and made 10 other highly inciteful statements all shown in the video.
The rioters said things like "Trump sent us"

Nope, I'm going to say that trump didn't send them to riot. Sure, they can say that, but, again, the riot started before trump finished his speech. Trump never once instructed anyone to become violent. Show me where trump has said his intentions were to create a violent mob. You can't blame him for someone reacting to something he says, unless he specifically intended for that to be the route.

OK, how about this. Let's say someone watches natural born killers, then goes out and commits a murder spree. Do you blame the movie company and the actors? Of course not, it was never their intent to have someone mimic their actions in the movie. Same here. If trump makes statements and some people go act on them, you don't blame trump unless you can prove he intended to make them do that.

And for the record, you're wrong about me. I don't particularly like trump. I've made that known back when he was elected. I'd rather it had been one of the other Republicans elected, but, unfortunately, before Hillary or Biden, I would take trump. I defend him because the left had a vendetta against him from before he even took office, and, the left are so bent on hurting trump that they will do anything to accomplish that goal, even if it means convicting him without any ACTUAL PROOF. What the left is doing is putting trump on trial based on circumstantial evidence, but lack any actual evidence.

Terrible analogy, a movie about killing is not the same as a Trump rally where Trump feeds his supporters lies and they then go down to the capitol, and riot.
You are such a cliche, the typical Trump supporter that defends Trump's every criminal move, then claims he doesn't like Trump...
So you are saying Mitch McConnell is wrong when he said the riot was incited by Trump fueled with lies...

The movie analogy was spot on. The point being, you can't simply say "he said this, they did that, so he is guilty of making them do that". They need to show that trump went into this with the intent of causing a riot.

I don't defend his every criminal move, its just that, in both cases, the left has failed to show PROOF that he committed what they alleged.

If you know anything about politics, then you know the name of the game is CYA. McConnell was probably just doing whatever It took to keep himself out of hot water with the next administration. It doesn't mean he is right. In fact, the fact that he made his judgment before the trial shows just how much he was wrong.

All you do is make excuses for Trump. That is the life of a Trumper.
Mitch McConnell admitted the truth, and you make more excuses... McConnell was trying to get in good with the next administration??? Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound? All this because you must defend Trump's every criminal action, and blame the media...
You prove your stupidity and bias with statements like that. McConnell stated the obvious that Trump incited the insurection with lies.
Intent means nothing, the insurrection happened because of what Trump said to the crowd, and that is why he is 100% guilty. If I shoot a gun off in my backyard and the bullet hits and kills a neighbor I don't just get to claim "no intent" and get off.
The insurrection occurred because of the things Trump said to the crowd and the lies he told his supporters, whether Trump intended to cause an insurrection or not is meaningless, because he did cause the insurrection. The things he said caused that insurrection...
You have done nothing, but make bad analogies and excuses for Trump's criminal behavior.

I expect that you would see.it that way. You say intent doesn't matter, I would disagree. We can go round and round about this. You hate trump and want to see him punished at all cost, I'm simply saying, show me something that is more than circumstantial.

Your Mitch McConnell excuse was pretty telling. You are the typical partisan hack, that then tries to claim to be unbiased.
Mitch McConnell made it perfectly clear, Trump incited an insurrection based on lies. McConnell didn't say that to score points with Biden or Schumer (it is laughable to even suggest that pathetic excuse), he said that because it is obvious to any impartial unbiased person that that happened.
Until you can admit that obvious fact, you have no credibility at all what so ever.

I don't think my McConnell statement was telling at all. McConnell probably seen that the trump ship was going down and they lost the senate, and he wanted to make a good showing for the next administration, as to not be black balled by Schumer.

I mean, you chose him as your example of all the senators, most of which did not agree with the left.

You can think of me as a hack, thats fine. I call them as I see them. I've been critical of trump. Again, if you feel like it, go dig my posts out from 2016 after he won the election. I made it clear that I wished one of the other republican candidates had won.

So, for 4 years, its been Moscow mitch and how he was a trump lackey...now when he sides with the left, he has suddenly become "impartial and unbiased"?

It's so obvious what happened. McConnell sees it, and that is why he said so. He's not going to sat that if he doesn't mean it. It's just more pathetic excuses from you.
This was bigger than just that rally, this had been building for months as Trump repeated lies about election fraud that never happened.

You can't yell fire in a crowded movie theater and then claim innocence after a panic ensues (and the Supreme court has ruled on that). That's exactly what Trump did.

If you are the president of the united states you can not repeat a mega lie that there was election fraud, when there is no real evidence of fraud. Trump supporters are dumb as dirt, they believe any lie Trump tells them. Look at pizzagate, you people believe that nonsense and that is insane...
The actions of Trump on January 6th and all the other actions and lies leading up to that day are a clear indicator of Trump's guilt.
If Trump did not repeat the election fraud lie, then there would never have been an insurrection. Trump is 100% guilty and you are extremely partisan, you are the typical partisan that tries to hide as a moderate and you aren't fooling anybody except yourself.

Forum List

Back