Telling It Like It Is.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
There is always room for improvement in both individuals & situations. I am not saying that the gentleman in the link below scored a homerun with the bases loaded but I'd say he got to third base for sure. See what you think?

Problem being that "conservatives" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) are next to non-existent anymore.....We see this with shitburgers like McTurtle, Romney and Cheney.

And "liberalism" in the Democrat Party is completely dead....They've gone full fascist....Even the ACLU has abandoned the civil liberties (i.e. freedom of speech, association, etcetera) part to go play fascistic identity politics.

The so-called "leaders" of both parties are complete narcissists.

BTW, I like this guy's videos...It's far from the first one I've seen.

He forgot sexuality... Politics, Religion, and Sexuality are the main no-no's ....

Problem being that "conservatives" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) are next to non-existent anymore.....We see this with shitburgers like McTurtle, Romney and Cheney.

And "liberalism" in the Democrat Party is completely dead....They've gone full fascist....Even the ACLU has abandoned the civil liberties (i.e. freedom of speech, association, etcetera) part to go play fascistic identity politics.

The so-called "leaders" of both parties are complete narcissists.

BTW, I like this guy's videos...It's far from the first one I've seen.
Good call on your part Oddball like your more on the "ball" than a lot of folks for sure! Conservatism is dead(has been for a while now) in the GOP just like Liberalism has been long dead in the DNC. We need input from BOTH the conservative & Liberal American constituency or we end up in a dictatorship(one ideology = one party = absolute power = absolute power corrupts absolutely.) Both the DNC corporation & the RNC corporation are fascist in nature no doubt on that one. That is WHY you will see me sometimes use the title "RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP)" in my posts. I am NOT trying to be arrogant/derogatory to my fellow Americans that identify with the DNC/RNC political parties, I am trying to WARN them what has happened in an effort to prevent them from being Pearl Harbored. You give me hope Oddball you really do. Great reply on your part Oddball, till next time!

Forum List

Back