The Trump Economy is What is Keeping US stable

Was/Is the President Trump economy beneficial?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

ConserveGuy

Platinum Member
Jul 19, 2015
Something the Fake News and hater love to lookover is the accomplishments while President Trump was in office. One thing is for sure is that the Trump Economy is what's still keeping this country barely afloat to survive. The Corrupt Joe and his regime cannot credit themselves why this economy is still functioning. But now adding more unemployment by the day. If they don't keep the President Trump policies that kept the economy great, then expect for a recession 2.0 this time in 2 years.

Here is a poll to see who agrees that the Trump Economy was/is for real and kept this country strong.

Something the Fake News and hater love to lookover is the accomplishments while President Trump was in office. One thing is for sure is that the Trump Economy is what's still keeping this country barely afloat to survive. The Corrupt Joe and his regime cannot credit themselves why this economy is still functioning. But now adding more unemployment by the day. If they don't keep the President Trump policies that kept the economy great, then expect for a recession 2.0 this time in 2 years.

Here is a poll to see who agrees that the Trump Economy was/is for real and kept this country strong.
The Trump economy was in the Dumps
President Biden saved us

^ makes no sense when unemployment rate was at it's lowest pre- China virus. While still managing to stay up during the lockdown. But let's have the Trump Haters lookover the obvious while his support remains strong.

Nothing Trump did matters anymore. It was all reversed. Money is being printed to keep the illusion of a stable economy.

Everything is going to shit soon.

Trump is worthless right now

^ makes no sense when unemployment rate was at it's lowest pre- China virus. While still managing to stay up during the lockdown. But let's have the Trump Haters lookover the obvious while his support remains strong.
Unfortunately Surrender Monkey Tramp WAS president during the Trump Pandemic, but I can see why in your shame you pretend he wasn't.

Biden hilights

Economy tanking--check
Greatest defeat in military history in afghanistan--check
Out of control illegal immigration--check
Rising energy costs, gas prices-- check
Hyperinflation-- check
Incompetence on a scale not seen in 245 years-- check
Shortages on products across the US-- check
Disregard for rule of law-- check

We are in the end of a pandemic, all countries, its about time the unvaccinated people get vaccinated, they are holding inflation up. Meanwhile there are more than enough jobs.

Unfortunately Surrender Monkey Tramp WAS president during the Trump Pandemic, but I can see why in your shame you pretend he wasn't.
Where did the pandemic start, dummy? It's played out now to call it President Trump's fault when he pushed for the vaccinations earlier than we expected.

It's the workers and laborers who produce so much for such little compensation that keep the economy going. It's never been so easy for an emoyer to find hard working Americans our work ethic today is to be revered by every other nation.

We are in the end of a pandemic, all countries, its about time the unvaccinated people get vaccinated, they are holding inflation up. Meanwhile there are more than enough jobs.
Covid variant? A lot more of those unvaccinated having the choice to take a shot are keeping the economy more up than you think. The economy will be inflated once the Biden Depression tax rate goes up again. It's already started... look at your gas pump.

Where did the pandemic start, dummy? It's played out now to call it President Trump's fault when he pushed for the vaccinations earlier than we expected.
and people are refusing it. Blacks and republicans, and republican mainly.

and people are refusing it. Blacks and republicans, and republican mainly.
Cannot generalize at this point when these shots have become political. Especially when the crony doctor Fauci is bought and paid for.

Cannot generalize at this point when these shots have become political. Especially when the crony doctor Fauci is bought and paid for.
Fauci is a breath of fresh air. I listen to him and I like him. He knows what he talking about.

Fauci is a breath of fresh air. I listen to him and I like him. He knows what he talking about.
The crony who said we didn't have to wear masks before the lockdown in 2020? Oh yeah, I'm sure any Trump Hater can be apologist for the bought and paid for Fauci.

The crony who said we didn't have to wear masks before the lockdown in 2020? Oh yeah, I'm sure any Trump Hater can be apologist for the bought and paid for Fauci.
We knew more about the virus, tramp kept it from us.

Forum List

Back