The Trolling in the Religion Forum Will Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was confirmed Catholic, yet my dog tags had RCNP. NP = not practicing. Most of the priests were cool and liberal; however the arch bishops and bishops are conservatives and live in the dark ages.
You state: "I'm Catholic and agnostic."

Sounds like a declaration that you ARE Catholic, now you backtrack to say you are a non practicing person which normally means you are not catholic at all. It is 100% or zero.....

The very definition of the word means: "including a wide variety of things; all-embracing."

Ive never ever done that. I like opposing opinions because they make you think. But this guy has no opinion. Just shite. Will give it some thought.
But have you ever considered opening up a clean thread?all the taunting, gloating and preemptive derision against those who oppose child rape are acts of trolling, and you know it.

I was confirmed Catholic, yet my dog tags had RCNP. NP = not practicing. Most of the priests were cool and liberal; however the arch bishops and bishops are conservatives and live in the dark ages.

Then you're not Catholic. You weren't"born" Catholic. That's absurd

Ive never ever done that. I like opposing opinions because they make you think. But this guy has no opinion. Just shite. Will give it some thought.
I have put some people on ignore on a temp basis just for the break, then take them off after a week or so.

But have you ever considered opening up a clean thread?all the taunting, gloating and preemptive derision against those who oppose child rape are acts of trolling, and you know it.
You have nothing. You never did. You are just trying to silence me and others.

What is Satanism?

Is that like when the leftists here worship the totalitarian state?
Devil worship, you must know, you worship Dumb Donald. Oh, and totalitarianism is in direct opposition of democracy; you know those who vandalized our Capitol Building are anti democratic and worshipers of Dumb Donald.

You have nothing. You never did. You are just trying to silence me and others.
How ironic, considering the entire thrust of your dozens of threads on the subject of child rape involves celebrating the silencing of those who object to it. You gloat about it endlessly and rub it in the faces of those who oppose these horrific acts committed against children.

Just an idea....
Why not create an area of the forum that you have to "agree to terms" to post in. And if you don't follow those terms, you lose your ability to post in that forum.
I am not as familiar with Xenfro as VBulletin, with VBulletin this was an easy set up and we employed it at the old politics forum. (Uspoliticsonline) It worked very well actually.

How ironic, considering the entire thrust of your dozens of threads on the subject of child rape involves celebrating the silencing of those who object to it. You gloat about it endlessly and rub it in the faces of those who oppose these horrific acts committed against children.
And yet you cannot provide one example so you are now shifting the ground.

People here know what you are all about.

You know that any decent person opposes rhe rape of children and you use this as leverage against them as you taunt them over and over and over again.

Yes. That is because Jewish is an Ethnicity.
Interesting, does that mean that someone who's Japanese can't be Jewish?
8907388.jpg

This is a prime example. This idiot follows me all over the forum spouting the same rubbish. When challenged he just runs away. I know you have the freedom to spout any crap that you like but this type of behaviour does little to promote discussion on a discussion board.

As an example, I will ask this shit to produce one thread where I support child rape. Go on dumbo, what have you got?
Oh waaaaaaa!

You state: "I'm Catholic and agnostic."

Sounds like a declaration that you ARE Catholic, now you backtrack to say you are a non practicing person which normally means you are not catholic at all. It is 100% or zero.....

The very definition of the word means: "including a wide variety of things; all-embracing."
I stated I was confirmed a Catholic, and by the time I entered the Navy I'd had completed two years at the U. I grew up and questioned pseudoscience and superstitions. Does that respond and reject your claims.

Then you're not Catholic. You weren't"born" Catholic. That's absurd
Your ignorant. I was confirmed a Catholic at age 13; you don't know anything so why do you post? Need Attention, is that it? Maybe someone will help you look up the confirmation of a Catholic. I won't waste my time, you are way out of touch with reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back