Not open for further replies.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Effective today, we are going to start putting extra attention on threads in the Religion forum. I'm growing tired of the non-stop trolling that's going on in thread after thread. It's one thing to pose an intelligent juxtaposition to the OP. It's another to go from thread to thread making trolling, taunting comments and trashing people's beliefs just for entertainment. If you have nothing constructive to say then stay out of the thread.

Effective today, we are going to start putting extra attention on threads in the Religion forum. I'm growing tired of the non-stop trolling that's going on in thread after thread. It's one thing to pose an intelligent juxtaposition to the OP. It's another to go from thread to thread making trolling, taunting comments and trashing people's beliefs just for entertainment. If you have nothing constructive to say then stay out of the thread.
Are agnostics and atheists protected too? How about Statanism?
BTW, I'm Catholic and agnostic.

Bless you my child of God.

Are agnostics and atheists protected too? How about Statanism?
BTW, I'm Catholic and agnostic.

As I said, it's one thing to post an intelligent counterargument to someone. It's a different thing to act like a third grader on the playground. I'm sure you can figure out which is which.

I am atheist who stays only in attacking atheist threads, I leave the rest alone.

Catholic and agnostic is hilarious.

:laughing0301:
I was confirmed Catholic, yet my dog tags had RCNP. NP = not practicing. Most of the priests were cool and liberal; however the arch bishops and bishops are conservatives and live in the dark ages.

As I said, it's one thing to post an intelligent counterargument to someone. It's a different thing to act like a third grader on the playground. I'm sure you can figure out which is which.
Every time I post a thread the majority of the replies are about me rather than the topic. Nothing gets done even when I complain.

LOL, acting like a third grader was a compliment, given the behavior of 90% + or - of the regular posters. Adding levity was my way of 'getting too' the 90% + or -.

My oldest son gave me a book by Michael Shermer, Why People Believe Weird Things. It is well worth reading given the times of today.

One review was: "This sparkling book romps over the range of science and anti science."

Have you ever considered starting a clean thead instead of all those endless threads about child rape that are nothing but taunting and gloating?
This is a prime example. This idiot follows me all over the forum spouting the same rubbish. When challenged he just runs away. I know you have the freedom to spout any crap that you like but this type of behaviour does little to promote discussion on a discussion board.

As an example, I will ask this shit to produce one thread where I support child rape. Go on dumbo, what have you got?

This is a prime example. This idiot follows me all over the forum spouting the same rubbish. When challenged he just runs away. I know you have the freedom to spout any crap that you like but this type of behaviour does little to promote discussion on a discussion board.

As an example, I will ask this shit to produce one thread where I support child rape. Go on dumbo, what have you got?
Have you ever considered starting a clean thread instead of all these endless threads about child rape that are nothing but taunting and gloating?

That'll last about....oh a week, like everything else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back