The Top 5 Demons in Hell

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Dr. Bob Larson is one of the world's foremost experts in the field of demonic deliverance.

Back in the early 1980's, I used to listen to his program "Talk Back" on the radio on my way home from work. Very impressive and long resume. He would routinely exorcise demons right on his radio program from folks who called in.

I lost track of him when I moved to another place of employment and had a different work schedule, but I'm really glad to see he's still around. He was on the verge of having to abandon his ministry in the 80's unless he was able to get enough partners but apparently did.

1645474000107.png

ME

*****CHUCKLE*****

:FIREdevil: :FIREdevil: :FIREdevil: :FIREdevil: :FIREdevil:

Last edited:
Dr. Bob Larson is one of the world's foremost experts in the field of demonic deliverance.

Back in the early 1980's, I used to listen to his program "Talk Back" on the radio on my way home from work. Very impressive and long resume. He would routinely exorcise demons right on his radio program from folks who called in.

I lost track of him when I moved to another place of employment and had a different work schedule, but I'm really glad to see he's still around. He was on the verge of having to abandon his ministry in the 80's unless he was able to get enough partners but apparently did.

That working 2nd shift, coming home after midnight every night is a bitch. You could get all kinds of weird crap radio programs on at that time of night back then, on a 45-minute rural commute.

The gentleman is mistaken. Even though God has created and set aside that which is called "Hell", it won't be open for business until every prophesy in the book of Revelations has come to pass. In other words, Judgement Day.

Demons as well a Satan reside in this plane of existence, and in this world. Satan has been given dominion over this world. That is shown in Luke 4:5-6, when Satan was tempting Jesus...

"5 So he brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth in an instant of time.a 6 Then the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and their glory, because it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish."

One note of interest: Satan cannot appear in more than one place at a time. He did appear to Martin Luther, who threw an inkwell at him. But Satan does have an innumerable number of demons who do his work for him, one-third of the angels who revolted against Heaven. How many are there? Consider the old philosophical question "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?" An infinite number of angels can dance on the head of a pin.

As purely spiritual beings, angels do not take up physical space, so an infinite number of them can fit into any given physical space. That might give you a clue as to how many demons have plagued mankind since our fall from grace that took place in the Garden of Eden.

Nope. I am very happy and blessed
For now....maybe...but when you can't get your meds or your daily food intake and it costs you an arm to drive ten miles let me know how happy you are then....

For now....maybe...but when you can't get your meds or your daily food intake and it costs you an arm to drive ten miles let me know how happy you are then....
I'll be fine. It's going to get rough, but it won't last. The Saudis are increasing production to 13 million bpd. The oil business is recovering.

I'll be fine. It's going to get rough, but it won't last. The Saudis are increasing production to 13 million bpd. The oil business is recovering.
If war breaks out in Europe gas at the pump could be $7 per gal...that will ruin lives...it will kill people....but as long as you are happy that's all cool with you?....

Forum List

Back