The toll of Syria's devastation: The three-year civil war, by the numbers

Pipe lines have also blow up

And refineries... Russia is sending Assad more weapons. Kids can't go to school.. The country is in shambles.

Do the various factions give a damn about this or are they more interested in grabbing as much power as they can and then holding the begging bowl out for the west to fill. This time round we should say all your oil for some aid or try elsewhere.

Syria pumps less than 30,000 barrels of oil per day. LOLOL Syria is not about oil.

The fun is only now getting started. The attached article deals specifically with Lebanon but the recent asplodins' there are directly linked to the jihad being waged across the islamist middle east pitting the sunni against the shia.

Lebanon jihadists say Hezbollah areas 'legitimate target'

Yahoo!

Beirut (AFP) - A group suspected of links to Al-Qaeda warned Friday that all areas of Lebanon where the Shiite Hezbollah movement operates are "legitimate targets" for attack, telling Sunnis to avoid them.

"We, Al-Nusra Front in Lebanon, announce that Iran's party (Hezbollah) and all its bases and... bastions are legitimate targets for us, wherever they are," the group said in a statement posted on the Internet.

Boy, do I hate that its spreading into Lebanon.

What do you mean "spreading" it all started there 30 years ago when the filastins invaded and used Lebanon as a terrorist staging post.

Your post points out a very clear difference between Christians and Zionists, Christians do not call what is going on in Syria "fun."

That honor, calling this "fun" belongs all to the Zionist Klan.

The fun is only now getting started. The attached article deals specifically with Lebanon but the recent asplodins' there are directly linked to the jihad being waged across the islamist middle east pitting the sunni against the shia.

Yahoo!

Beirut (AFP) - A group suspected of links to Al-Qaeda warned Friday that all areas of Lebanon where the Shiite Hezbollah movement operates are "legitimate targets" for attack, telling Sunnis to avoid them.

"We, Al-Nusra Front in Lebanon, announce that Iran's party (Hezbollah) and all its bases and... bastions are legitimate targets for us, wherever they are," the group said in a statement posted on the Internet.

A typical islamonazi response to a colloquialism used to mean the killings and rapes by islamonazi terrorists in the pursuit of the commands in the Koran. Just the same as saying the shit has hit the fan, or the troubles are just begining

But, looking on the bright side, it is another opportunity to bring Lebanese together.

Thinking back to 2006, it was awful, over 1000 killed by Israel, over 1 million had to flee Israeli bombs, but I read of things like Christian schools opening up their schools to homeless Muslims and holding Prayer meetings together twice a day. Friendships initiated and they continue into Today. The Walls that divide come tumbling down in disasters, our need for God is shown to us, we turn to God. God uses these disasters to bring people to Him, too.

And all I said about Lebanon is true of Syria too, in the sense that I am convinced God is working in the middle of all of this. He has gone nowhere, He is there for anyone who turns to Him as their great need for Him becomes made clear to them.

There is NOTHING good about this for Lebanon.. Most of my Christian Lebanese friends have left since the early 1970s.

Ethnically cleansed by the islamonazi terrorists like the PLO, hamas, fatah, M.B. and A.Q. Just like they have done in the past to the Jews and Christians of other countries.

And refineries... Russia is sending Assad more weapons. Kids can't go to school.. The country is in shambles.

Do the various factions give a damn about this or are they more interested in grabbing as much power as they can and then holding the begging bowl out for the west to fill. This time round we should say all your oil for some aid or try elsewhere.

Syria pumps less than 30,000 barrels of oil per day. LOLOL Syria is not about oil.

Correct it is about a staging post close to Israel that iran can use to attack them from. once they do then the M.E. can kiss its arse goodbye when the bombs start dropping on iran and Syria

Yahoo!

What do you mean "spreading" it all started there 30 years ago when the filastins invaded and used Lebanon as a terrorist staging post.

The Palestinians in Lebanon were refugees driven out of Palestine in 1948 and 1967.

Correct it is about a staging post close to Israel that iran can use to attack them from. once they do then the M.E. can kiss its arse goodbye when the bombs start dropping on iran and Syria

Iran will not attack Israel.. That's Bibi's way of keeping Israelis frightened and himself in power.

Yahoo!

I was in Lebanon in 1958 and the unwashed had a toehold then.

Israel's mossad has keep both Syria and Lebanon in a destabilized condition for decades in order to further Israel's fascist agenda. .... :cool:

How about a link that is not biased against Israel to prove your allegations, or is this just another islamonazi blood libel

Once you ask Sunni Troll to give you a link for his idiotic bullshit claims, he runs away... :cool:

True story !

Israel's mossad has keep both Syria and Lebanon in a destabilized condition for decades in order to further Israel's fascist agenda. .... :cool:

keep-calm-and-keep-telling-yourself-that.png

Iran will not attack Israel.. That's Bibi's way of keeping Israelis frightened and himself in power.

Yeah, because before Bibi Iran loved us?:eusa_hand::cuckoo:

But, looking on the bright side, it is another opportunity to bring Lebanese together.

Thinking back to 2006, it was awful, over 1000 killed by Israel, over 1 million had to flee Israeli bombs, but I read of things like Christian schools opening up their schools to homeless Muslims and holding Prayer meetings together twice a day. Friendships initiated and they continue into Today. The Walls that divide come tumbling down in disasters, our need for God is shown to us, we turn to God. God uses these disasters to bring people to Him, too.

And all I said about Lebanon is true of Syria too, in the sense that I am convinced God is working in the middle of all of this. He has gone nowhere, He is there for anyone who turns to Him as their great need for Him becomes made clear to them.

There is NOTHING good about this for Lebanon.. Most of my Christian Lebanese friends have left since the early 1970s.

LOL try again SHAAR-----christians were fleeing the stench of the ummah
in Lebanon LONG BEFORE 2006.. There were so many Lebanese christians
in MY town when I was a child that I thought Lebanon is an entirely christian
country------more news------that was even before 1967. ---more interesting
anecdote The Lebanese Green groce in my town-----at the start of the
1967 war-----called out to me-----knowing I am jew "DON'T BLAME
ME---THEY HATE ME TOO"----friendly guy-----prone to banter

No link is required.

Just common sense. ... :cool:

Common sense?

More like cheap propaganda.

Since you have no source to back you up, you admit of being a troll to the thread with nothing useful to say.

Muslims kill Muslims and blame the Jews.

Is that surprising? hardly:doubt:

Lipush-----my real into to islam began circa 1968----when I encountered
lots and lots of young docs from south east asia and---Iran ---etc.
Way back then----GUESS WHO "fomented" the pakistani civil war which
left millions dead in the mud and 1/4 girls raped-------you guessed it----
MOSSAD!!! as my pakistani surgeon informant told me
"EVERYONE KNOWS THAT" ----well---not the whole story-----the
INDIAN ARMY was also guilty------somehow.......

It would take a very naive person to believe that Israel isn't using Mossad to manipulate the Syrian and Lebanese governments by false flag operations and fermenting chaos in order to further Israel's geopolitical ambitions in the region. ... :cool:

It would take a very naive person to believe that Israel isn't using Mossad to manipulate the Syrian and Lebanese governments by false flag operations and fermenting chaos in order to further Israel's geopolitical ambitions in the region. ... :cool:

sunni dear-----you are not a baby---there is no excuse to use the word "FERMENTING"---
for -----fomenting ------in any case----although I agree with you that those who
follow al nabi al kanzeer are STUPID_----even I do not believe that they
kill each others children because the JOOOOOS tell them to----

You are a racist for suggesting that the pigs and dogs of mecca are THAT STUPID.
The pigs and dogs of mecca who are followers of al kanzeer have been
killng each other since before al nabi al kanzeer's stinking carcass had cooled

I don't know if to be bothered or flattered by the thinking that the Mossad is capable of doing all that.

The 'Juden' can turn Syria into a ball of fire, but Allah cannot fix all that.

Damn, we're THAT GOOD!:D:D:D

Forum List

Back