The Third Annual God Bless (Save) America Party Thread

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Don't forget, that although America itself is pretty much dead today that it's still 247 years old. That and we're celebrating winning our independence from Britain, not being free from the government. Happy Independence Day everybody and God please bless and save America!!!

maxresdefault (22).jpg

I have confidence in our country

We will eventually cast aside the curse of Conservativism and become the great nation we once were

There is nothing wrong with America. It's far from dead. It's as great today as it was when first formed. Sure, extremism has taken over and the zealots are loud and unruly. But this too shall pass.
I have faith that the level headed will eventually displaced the zealots....and we'll move forward.

America's situation was a lot worse in the 1960s and 70s. We need to pressure those we vote for and the government, in general, to establish its priorities differently.

• Banned
There is nothing wrong with America. It's far from dead. It's as great today as it was when first formed. Sure, extremism has taken over and the zealots are loud and unruly. But this too shall pass.
I have faith that the level headed will eventually displaced the zealots....and we'll move forward.

I never thought that I would see the day when I actually would agree with you.

Forum List

Back