The Things YouCannot Say About Coronavirus

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I kind of chuckled while I was skimming through the article. So much truth to it, if we're paying attention.

Anyway...

''It seems all these new social norms and cultural taboos that have arisen in the past few weeks have also created a raft of new thoughtcrimes: Things that must not be spoken for fear of being expelled from polite society . . . or worse.

Thatā€™s why itā€™s so vitally important for us to speak out about our concerns before these socially-policed thoughtcrimes become literal crimes. As Iā€™m sure you know, if these new social norms are not confronted, voicing dissent will soon become impossible.

The real question is: What are you going to do to those voicing opinions you disagree with? Engage in dialogue with them? Or demand that agents of the state scrub their speech from the internet and lock them in a cage for their thoughtcrime?

Well, either way, Iā€™ve already committed thoughtcrime numerous times in recent weeks, I might as well share them with you. Are you ready? Letā€™s go...''

1. WE HAVE MET THE ENEMY . . . AND IT IS OUR NEIGHBORS
2. DOCTORS ARE THE NEW SOLDIERS
3. I DO NOT TRUST A SINGLE ONE OF THE NUMBERS BEING REPORTED ABOUT THIS OUTBREAK
4. THE DEATH OF A 91 YEAR-OLD IS A FAMILY TRAGEDY, NOT AN EVENT OF INTERNATIONAL CONCERN
5. THE IDEA THAT DISEASE AND DEATH ARE UNNATURAL OR AVOIDABLE IS ANTI-HUMAN

All I know is that the room to express dissent on these topics is fast disappearing. Itā€™s time for those of us who can tolerate thoughtcrime to circle the wagons. The Thought Police are closing in.

Someone sue him for thinking and sharing what he thinks!

Sue him only if he works for Fox news, that is, but I think that is only common sense.

I kind of chuckled while I was skimming through the article. So much truth to it, if we're paying attention.

Anyway...

''It seems all these new social norms and cultural taboos that have arisen in the past few weeks have also created a raft of new thoughtcrimes: Things that must not be spoken for fear of being expelled from polite society . . . or worse.

Thatā€™s why itā€™s so vitally important for us to speak out about our concerns before these socially-policed thoughtcrimes become literal crimes. As Iā€™m sure you know, if these new social norms are not confronted, voicing dissent will soon become impossible.

The real question is: What are you going to do to those voicing opinions you disagree with? Engage in dialogue with them? Or demand that agents of the state scrub their speech from the internet and lock them in a cage for their thoughtcrime?

Well, either way, Iā€™ve already committed thoughtcrime numerous times in recent weeks, I might as well share them with you. Are you ready? Letā€™s go...''

3. I DO NOT TRUST A SINGLE ONE OF THE NUMBERS BEING REPORTED ABOUT THIS OUTBREAK
4. THE DEATH OF A 91 YEAR-OLD IS A FAMILY TRAGEDY, NOT AN EVENT OF INTERNATIONAL CONCERN

All I know is that the room to express dissent on these topics is fast disappearing. Itā€™s time for those of us who can tolerate thoughtcrime to circle the wagons. The Thought Police are closing in.

Reported...;)

Anyway...

Caused by Trump's press conferences and the compliant media there is a lot of hysteria going on. Time for some facts.

On Friday in New York the wind was blowing, and it was cold and rainy, the perfect breeding ground for the common cold. N.Y. had a cold wet winter lasting four months. It's downtown area is dominated by the elderly and the homeless, and public conveyances are the most popular means of transport. The N.Y. area is infested with Covid-19. Is anyone surprised?

Yesterday, there was a total of 9,602 deaths in the U.S. attributed to the coronavirus. 6,170 deaths have occurred in New York (N.Y. metro area extends to New Jersey), Michigan (Detroit metro area), and Louisiana (New Orleans metro area). That means in the other 46 states 3,432 deaths have occurred among the elderly, sick, homeless, and poor. That means a normal death rate. That means the epidemic has been localized and Covid-19 is not pandemic within the United States. Those figures are cumulative total of a three month period.

Are the elderly in nursing homes and hospitals and the homeless, who were already sick before becoming infected by Covid-19, dying of lung disease, pneumonia, heart disease, influenza, etc. or are they dying because of Covid-19?

The evidence points to the former.

UChicago Medicine reports, for those who contract the disease "80% get what feels like a bad cold and recover at home." The publication goes on to report many did not even know they had the virus.

Also, there is this from Business Insider, "80% of deaths associated with COVID-19 were among adults aged ā‰„65 years with the highest percentage of severe outcomes among persons aged ā‰„85 years."

The media reported that a 39-year old health worker died of the coronavirus. Reports now show she did not have the virus. That was not reported in the media. There have countless examples of this fear mongering, and the truth was hidden from the public. Coronavirus test comes back NEGATIVE for New Orleans social worker found dead | Daily Mail Online

At a recent press conference, Dr. Deborah Birx presented a rather startling graph. It showed that New York state and New Jersey, which is connected to the N.Y. city metro area, are anomalies. The rest of the states, all 48 of them, appear to have Covid-19 under control, although Detroit and New Orleans may be the exception. United States Coronavirus: 336,673 Cases and 9,616 Deaths - Worldometer

Dr. Birx also told us that, while the young do get infected, they recover. She said that the mortality rate "increases with age and preexisting medical conditions."

Conclusion: Take away New York City, Detroit, and New Orleans and the media wouldn't have much to talk about.

Forum List

Back