for the first time in my over 60 years on this planet, I'm thinking maybe we should have stuck with the Brits

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
We used to be able to unify in times of crisis, but frankly I don't see any reason to unify behind Trump because he's put his own interests over ours - again - and I'm sure the Trumpstetes would be impeaching Hillary if she were potus, if they hadn't already.

We used to be able to unify in times of crisis, but frankly I don't see any reason to unify behind Trump because he's put his own interests over ours - again - and I'm sure the Trumpstetes would be impeaching Hillary if she were potus, if they hadn't already.

Still in time to catch the next flight to England! Please name which interests of Trump's aren't ours. We used to unify in times of crises, then the whackjob Left came along who cannot even applaud during a SOTU address for things clearly in the interests of the nation because Trump did them!

Last edited:

You did a nice job of supporting your TDS opinion with objectivity, free of partisanship and agenda.

Yeah, figures a fucking slave, would continue to want to be a slave to a worthless monarch just because he/she/it was born with a fucking gold spoon up their ass. I told you , liberal cant think for themselves, need someone else, because it is just too hard to be something in this great nation. Maybe if the fucking liberals didnt just impeach the President but worked with him, since China let out the Wuhan virus, this country would be in better shape, instead of dickheads like you frothing at the mouth..

liberal-tolerance-coleman-bonner-nov-29-at-11-48pm-wessington-funny-11107499.png

Liberals lack patriotism and love for America....don't know why or how it happened but its obvious....and Trump winning has brought it out in the daylight.....

I'm not being ruled by some inbred monarch

Dumb. Stuff like this what one says when they are tired of screaming at the sky.

Head 'em up and move it out. Gun free muslim overrun Britain is waiting for you!

What a phony bunch of horseshit.

If Trump would have said better days will return you bozos would insult, twist and lie about it just like you people always do.

It's easy to dismiss ridiculous crap like this.

And wtf is a "Trumpstetes"?

Ya, right, that's why he gives his salary away to people who need it.

Don't want you to unify please stay away and and lose again ..... Prefer not to unify.

Jo

Ya, right, that's why he gives his salary away to people who need it.

They can all go get f***** he's going to win again and they know it.
Jo

You gotta know the next time Repubs have the House and there is a Prog president, there will be an impeachment proceeding. Repubs have to do this to end this.

So you are against the Constitution, Benedict Arnold?

We did stick to the Brits, one of our most staunch and consistent allies (post civil war) just not their cast system, East India Company, and government ruled by the social elite class, and a monarchy. In short we took fundamental concepts and remolded them into the the Great American Experience that constantly bails them out of the crap they bring upon themselves. But heck you can move back any time, no one’s stopping you.

its not to late,,,you can always take your happy as back over there,,,

we wont ,miss you,,,
OH and based on your content the problem is clearly yours not trumps,,,

You gotta know the next time Repubs have the House and there is a Prog president, there will be an impeachment proceeding. Repubs have to do this to end this.

The only problem to your scenario is you forget your dealing with children.

Forum List

Back