The Supreme Court's clear message to President Donald Trump: Stop

During the past four years, President Donald Trump has challenged the integrity of the Supreme Court and tried to drag the justices into the legal muck with him.

The high court slapped down the case promoted by Trump on Friday, three days before the Electoral College will meet to cast votes for Biden as the winner of the November election, with no noted dissents.

As such, the court's justices, six of whom were appointed by Republican presidents, three by Trump, have separated themselves from the pattern of hard-core partisans who were asking the court to use baseless claims of widespread voter fraud to disenfranchise millions of voters.

On Friday afternoon, a few hours before the justices' order in Texas v. Pennsylvania, Trump tweeted, "If the Supreme Court shows Great Wisdom and Courage, the American People will win perhaps the most important case in history and our Electoral Process will be respected again!"

After Trump derided a judge who ruled against him in November 2018 as an "Obama judge," Roberts issued a statement: "We do not have Obama judges or Trump judges, Bush judges or Clinton judges. What we have is an extraordinary group of dedicated judges doing their level best to do equal right to those appearing before them."

The Supreme Court's clear message to President Donald Trump: Stop (msn.com)

The Supreme Court has pretty much told Trump, "Leave with a little dignity".
Roberts is a corrupt swamp turd appointed by BUSH--he has repeatedly screw over the nation and ignored the laws of the land.

During the past four years, President Donald Trump has challenged the integrity of the Supreme Court and tried to drag the justices into the legal muck with him.

The high court slapped down the case promoted by Trump on Friday, three days before the Electoral College will meet to cast votes for Biden as the winner of the November election, with no noted dissents.

As such, the court's justices, six of whom were appointed by Republican presidents, three by Trump, have separated themselves from the pattern of hard-core partisans who were asking the court to use baseless claims of widespread voter fraud to disenfranchise millions of voters.

On Friday afternoon, a few hours before the justices' order in Texas v. Pennsylvania, Trump tweeted, "If the Supreme Court shows Great Wisdom and Courage, the American People will win perhaps the most important case in history and our Electoral Process will be respected again!"

After Trump derided a judge who ruled against him in November 2018 as an "Obama judge," Roberts issued a statement: "We do not have Obama judges or Trump judges, Bush judges or Clinton judges. What we have is an extraordinary group of dedicated judges doing their level best to do equal right to those appearing before them."

Roberts is a corrupt swamp turd appointed by BUSH--he has repeatedly screw over the nation and ignored the laws of the land.

It was a UNAMINOUS vote Turtle Shit, what laws did he ignore? I am willing to bet the farm you won't tell us.

It was a UNAMINOUS vote Turtle Shit, what laws did he ignore? I am willing to bet the farm you won't tell us.
I didn't say anything about the court or the vote now did I---I specifically stated that Roberts is a corrupt turd working for the swamp who is ignoring our laws appointed by BABY BUSH, you stupid obama cock sucker.

I didn't say anything about the court or the vote now did I---I specifically stated that Roberts is a corrupt turd working for the swamp who is ignoring our laws appointed by BABY BUSH, you stupid obama cock sucker.

Oh btw my favorite law of Roberts that he ignored and rewrote from the bench has to do with those being born in the US falsely calling them citizens--this is NOT the case by our laws-------but the powers that be want to weaken the US with illegals so Roberts claimed otherwise and lead the way to rewrite this law that has cost us trillions $$$ and weakened us from within. Illegals and their offspring should be shot or shot back across the border--they aren't citizens--they are just parasites.

So Turtle Shit, give us a list of the LAWS that Roberts has ignored.

It was 7 to 2 dumbfuck.

Oh btw my favorite law of Roberts that he ignored and rewrote from the bench has to do with those being born in the US falsely calling them citizens--this is NOT the case by our laws-------but the powers that be want to weaken the US with illegals so Roberts claimed otherwise and lead the way to rewrite this law that has cost us trillions $$$ and weakened us from within. Illegals and their offspring should be shot or shot back across the border--they aren't citizens--they are just parasites.

So you are mad that he didn't want to change the law to fit your racist, right wing agenda. Tough shit.

It was 7 to 2 dumbfuck.

Wow 7 to 2, that was a close vote wasn't it dumb ass.

Trump stands for the Constitution of the United States, in the plain reading of the law, as any common man may read it.
We have left-leaning Communist Party judges who betrayed the Constitution and dodged the challenges to Biden's coup without answering any of the charges of massive election fraud on the merits.
Even the left-leaning Communist pollsters of the mainstream media are forced to admit that military personnel and families still support Trump over Biden.

So you are mad that he didn't want to change the law to fit your racist, right wing agenda. Tough shit.

You mean like dems changed the law leading up to the election?

Trump stands for the Constitution of the United States, in the plain reading of the law, as any common man may read it.
We have left-leaning Communist Party judges who betrayed the Constitution and dodged the challenges to Biden's coup without answering any of the charges of massive election fraud on the merits.
Even the left-leaning Communist pollsters of the mainstream media are forced to admit that military personnel and families still support Trump over Biden.

Sorry Trump Humpers these Judges take an oath to follow the Laws of this country, not be Trump's flunkies.

Go cry a river somewhere else Trump Humpin POS, it's over. Your savior is ONE and DONE, deal with it.

It was 7 to 2 dumbfuck.

Just pointing out how ill informed you are.
Unless of course you dont know the definition of unanimous,which wouldnt surprise me.

Go cry a river somewhere else Trump Humpin POS, it's over. Your savior is ONE and DONE, deal with it.

Oh it's not over even if your brain dead idiot gets in the WHITE house.

It was 7 to 2 dumbfuck.

Just pointing out how ill informed you are.
Unless of course you dont know the definition of unanimous,which wouldnt surprise me.

This coming from a dumb ass that still thinks Trump won the election. Idiot.

The high court slapped down the case promoted by Trump on Friday

What are you, our play by play announcer like Howard Cosell?

The Supreme Court did no such thing, BadBreath, they didn't tell Trump to have dignity, they didn't tell him to stop, they didn't even slap down his case!

You bullshitting assholes sure love to try to rewrite reality. All the Supreme Court did was to refuse to even take the case, to examine and consider the evidence. They dropped the ball. They decided it was better to let our broken election system to continue on for another time to be legislatively addressed than to use brute force and tackle it in a day.

Oh it's not over even if your brain dead idiot gets in the WHITE house.

It's OVER.

The high court slapped down the case promoted by Trump on Friday

What are you, our play by play announcer like Howard Cosell?

The Supreme Court did no such thing, BadBreath, they didn't tell Trump to have dignity, they didn't tell him to stop, they didn't even slap down his case!

You bullshitting assholes sure love to try to rewrite reality. All the Supreme Court did was to refuse to even take the case, to examine and consider the evidence. They dropped the ball. They decided it was better to let our broken election system to continue on for another time to be legislatively addressed than to use brute force and tackle it in a day.

Toobeafuckingidiot, wake up and smell the coffee dumbass, your savior is a ONE and DONE president.

hey troll the corrupt supreme court may be saying that but the patriotic americans are behind him where biden has only like a dozen or so behind him in this election :auiqs.jpg:

CNN Fake News

Anything that proves your savior wrong is fake, isn't it.
It would be if I linked CNN to support it. What is it you don't get?

Forum List

Back