Look For Trump To Fire Bill Barr By Next Week

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Having already gone from MAGA hero to pariah, the attorney general reportedly keeping investigations into Hunter Biden under wraps has further infuriated the president -- Why didn’t the Fake News Media, the FBI and the DOJ report the Biden matter BEFORE the Election,” Trump tweeted Thursday night."
c1sitled.jpg

Man, Trump really does suck at hiring the best people....He may go down as the weakest most incompetent president in history....hell, even Comey revealed Hillary was under investigation a week or so before the election -- which I am told, helped Trump's campaign tremendously -- and Trump's guy can't even reveal the existence of a 2 year old investigation into Hunter's Chinese tax fraud scheme and child sex trafficking ring in Thigh-Land??

Why bother? When Biden takes over he can either fire him or keep him. I'd say Biden keeps him on. The rest of your speil is total bullshit as usual.

"Having already gone from MAGA hero to pariah, the attorney general reportedly keeping investigations into Hunter Biden under wraps has further infuriated the president -- Why didn’t the Fake News Media, the FBI and the DOJ report the Biden matter BEFORE the Election,” Trump tweeted Thursday night."
View attachment 428145

Man, Trump really does suck at hiring the best people....He may go down as the weakest most incompetent president in history....hell, even Comey revealed Hillary was under investigation a week or so before the election -- which I am told, helped Trump's campaign tremendously -- and Trump's guy can't even reveal the existence of a 2 year old investigation into Hunter's Chinese tax fraud scheme and child sex trafficking ring in Thigh-Land??
Don clearly doesn’t know how to hire people. Either he’s too dumb or he does really care. Why would he hire Barr, a well known Bush lackey? Like so many people he surrounded himself with, Barr wasn’t loyal to him.

Don’s dumb.

So Trump is angry at Barr because Barr didn’t reveal an ongoing investigation concerning Hunter Biden, having nothing whatsoever to do with Joe Biden, where Trump believes that had the investigation been revealed it would have benefited Trump politically.

At least Trump is consistent at being a scumbag.

View attachment 428145

Don clearly doesn’t know how to hire people. Either he’s too dumb or he does really care. Why would he hire Barr, a well known Bush lackey? Like so many people he surrounded himself with, Barr wasn’t loyal to him.

Don’s dumb.

BS, Barr is nothing but a Trump flunky.

View attachment 428145

Don’s dumb.

You need to research his past. He’s a swamp creature.

Why bother? When Biden takes over he can either fire him or keep him. I'd say Biden keeps him on. The rest of your speil is total bullshit as usual.
In other words, you can't refute the fact that your cult leader is an incompetent clown -- but slightly less clownish than you are....because he is getting paid to do it, while you do it for funsies....

#sad

View attachment 428145

Don’s dumb.

Perhaps Trump should have researched his past...

But anyhoo....these Trump tears taste exquisite.....
_00-rea-008 (1).png

View attachment 428145

Don’s dumb.

Well he is in the right place with Trump.

In other words, you can't refute the fact that your cult leader is an incompetent clown -- but slightly less clownish than you are....because he is getting paid to do it, while you do it for frdunsies....

#sad
That's it, keep spewing your hatred loser.

In other words, you can't refute the fact that your cult leader is an incompetent clown -- but slightly less clownish than you are....because he is getting paid to do it, while you do it for frdunsies....

#sad

Uh Trump lost, so you are the loser.

Barr wasn’t loyal to him.
It’s been said before but I’ll say it again, this is a really screwed up way to look at government and represents one of the ways that democracies get corrupted and die.
Agreed. However, it’s common in the corrupt government of the US. Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch were nothing but loyal to Ears.

It would appear loyalty at the top of our criminal government is dependent on the potus being of, for, and by the establishment.

#sad

Uh Trump lost, so you are the loser.
Sorry jiggy, I have nothing to do with Trump or losing. Don't you have a big screen to steal?

Forum List

Back