The Supreme Court's clear message to President Donald Trump: Stop

Prediction is not necessary, only observation. Joe already has no energy, no mind, no memory and a broken foot. Plus an absolute fear of germs. He will never be able to do the job and has spent 48 years in politics bluffing his way through because someone else was carrying the ball. Well, now he'll have no one to blame but himself.

Um, how can you observe something hasn't happened yet?

No energy Joe hasn't happened?
Forgetful Joe hasn't happened?
Basement Joe hasn't happened?
Broken foot Joe hasn't happened?
Joe's announcement to disinfect the WH before he'll move in hasn't happened?

I knew you were an idiot, but . . . .

Prediction is not necessary, only observation. Joe already has no energy, no mind, no memory and a broken foot. Plus an absolute fear of germs. He will never be able to do the job and has spent 48 years in politics bluffing his way through because someone else was carrying the ball. Well, now he'll have no one to blame but himself.

You're telling us how his presidency is going to go.....but claiming you don't make 'predictions about the future'.

Laughing....even you ignore your hapless bullshit.

Huh. I thought you said you didn't predict the future.

Now now, not so fast! He'll blame Trump for everything he fucks up, count on it. Then Harris and Fang Fang will take over and fix it all.

But. . .but, Mike! If everything that Joe fucks up was Trump's doing, and everything Trump fucked up was really Obumma's doing, and Obumma blamed everything on GW, then doesn't that really prove it is all Jimmy Peanut's fault?

Quick, let's get the guy before he kicks the bucket! :21:

Huh. I thought you said you didn't predict the future.

Now now, not so fast! He'll blame Trump for everything he fucks up, count on it. Then Harris and Fang Fang will take over and fix it all.

But. . .but, Mike! If everything that Joe fucks up was Trump's doing, and everything Trump fucked up was really Obumma's doing, and Obumma blamed everything on GW, then doesn't that really prove it is all Jimmy Peanut's fault?

Quick, let's get the guy before he kicks the bucket! :21:

Laughing.....more predictions about the future from a soul who insists he doesn't make predictions, huh?

Your predictions have been an incompetent wasteland of failure and wishful thinking. From the election outcome to the court outcomes, what you've 'observed' has been one example of inept ignorance after another.

But now you've it all figured out, huh?

You're telling us how his presidency is going to go.....but claiming you don't make 'predictions about the future'.

No prediction is necessary, Moron. So tired of needing to explain everything to you idiots. They guy has been going one way for 48 years always doing the same thing. To think he is going to do any different tomorrow is the height of hubris!

Trump had zero time or experience in politics yet you guys tried to predict his future doings from Day One and never got it right! :21:

No prediction is necessary, Moron. So tired of needing to explain everything to you idiots. They guy has been going one way for 48 years always doing the same thing. To think he is going to do any different tomorrow is the height of hubris!

Trump had zero time or experience in politics yet you guys tried to predict his future doings from Day One and never got it right! :21:
He's had my car for 48 years. Sez he can have done in four more.

If you're talking about the future, predictions are all you have.

And your laughable failures in predicting the election outcome, in predicting Trump's 'legal' strategy, in predicting the court outcomes, even in predicting how SCOTUS would rule on the Texas turd petition......were all laughably, comically wrong.

I, on the other hand.....was right at each turn. How is it that my predictions were so much more reliable than yours?

Laughing.....more predictions about the future

Jesus, ShitfferBrains, I've not made one prediction. Your stupidity is getting in the way of what little brain you have.

You're telling us how Biden's presidency is going to go.....a presidency that hasn't happened yet.

And as you demonstrated with your inept failure in predicting the election outcome, your incompetence in predicting Trump's legal strategies, your ignorance in predicting the court outcomes, even your inept babble about how the SCOTUS would rule on the Texas petition that was just struck down.....

.......you have no idea what you're talking about.

That's right Mike. No Go Joe hasn't wiped his ass in 48 years but now he's going to cure the common cold for us?

Too bad Joe didn't run for office sooner!

Oh wait, he did, several times.

And never got more than between 0 to 1% of the vote.

Until 2020 came along and Democrats realized they could print 70 million ballots and claim Covid-19 did it! :dance:

That's right Mike. No Go Joe hasn't wiped his ass in 48 years but now he's going to cure the common cold for us?

Too bad Joe didn't run for office sooner!

Oh wait, he did, several times.

And never got more than between 0 to 1% of the vote.

Until 2020 came along and Democrats realized thewy could print 70 million ballots and claim Covid-19 did it! :dance:

IF there were 70 million printed up ballots.....why didn't Trump present this in court as part of his legal arguments?

Remember, Trump's legal arguments in court never even alleged that fraud ever occurred.

You were play, Freak.

If you're talking about the future, predictions are all you have.

Nope. Obviously Above your pay grade level.

Says the poor, inept soul that told us that trump was going to win a second term and was wrong on every court case that came up. Including your incompetent predictions about how the SCOTUS was going to rule on the Texas lawsuit.

But tell us more about 'pay grades'?

It makes me giggle.

IF there were 70 million printed up ballots.....why didn't Trump present this in court as part of his legal arguments?

Guess stupid is as stupid does. You been asleep for the past month? They went to dozens of courts and none of the judges but one let Trump present anything. All the rest refused to even hear the case. And the one that did, Trump won.

Damn, I used to think Billy000 was the biggest idiot here-- -- you two related?

Guess stupid is as stupid does. You been asleep for the past month? They went to dozens of courts and none of the judges but one let Trump present anything. All the rest refused to even hear the case. And the one that did, Trump won.

Damn, I used to think Billy000 was the biggest idiot here-- -- you two related?

Or....maybe you're just making shit up, like you did when you when you told us how the SCOTUS was going to rule on the Texas turd petition?

Says the poor, inept soul that told us that trump was going to win a second term

I never said Trump was going to win a 2nd term. That would have been predicting the future. You must have been dreaming again.

It makes me giggle.

Try taking Gas-X. You certainly seem full of it. The only poor inept soul around here is Joe Biden when he gets in the WH and finds out he can't do the job.

Or....maybe you're just making shit up, like you did when you when you told us how the SCOTUS was going to rule on the Texas turd petition?

Quit deluding yourself, Skyfluff, I never said I knew how the SC would rule in a case that never happened. You really do need a lot of help.

Try taking Gas-X. You certainly seem full of it. The on;y poor inept soul around here is Joe Biden when he gets in the WH and finds out he can't do the job.

You're telling us what Biden is going to do in his presidency. And that's the future too.

And you have no idea what you're talking about. Shall we start quoting your inept babble about the SCOTUS ruling for the Texas turd petition?

Its a delight.

You're telling us what Biden is going to do in his presidency.

WRONG AGAIN. Are you ever right about anything? If a bird flies all its life, it takes no prognostication or guessing of the future to KNOW that he will keep on flying the rest of his life.

If you're driving head first at 80 mph straight for a brick wall and close your eyes, does it take prediction to know you're going to crash any second?

I know abstract thought is pretty hard for a nuts And bolts guy like you.

Joe could end up being an even worse president in 8 months than Obumma was in 8 years. The guy has a broken tie-rod end for a brain.

Better wear a crash helmet. America's in for a rough ride.

Forum List

Back