The Super Bowl Celebration Shooting in KC is a Fading Story

Mainly because they didn't kill 53 people and the police have arrested and booked the perps. That is why. Nobody is getting a slap on the wrist. So stop whining white boys, these guys are going to prison.

There were at least 2 other mass shootings on the same day. We don't know anything about them. So shut the fuck up with this racist bullshit.

Mainly because they didn't kill 53 people and the police have arrested and booked the perps. That is why. Nobody is getting a slap on the wrist. So stop whining white boys, these guys are going to prison.

There were at least 2 other mass shootings on the same day. We don't know anything about them. So shut the fuck up with this racist bullshit.

Everyone knows you're not really black you white Karen typing on your HP laptop accompanied by your chardonnay.

God you make us all sick.

Had they shot some other feral pets, we'd never have heard about it at all.
Seems like we heard nothing about the shooting in Georgia, but I'm sure you can find something in Chicago to whine about.

I love the line he used, 'feral pets', as it nails the cult around black criminals so well.
Why do loser whites like you call us feral when your race is responsible for the most heinous crimes in this country? Name me the black Jeffrey Dahmer bitch.

And we certainly don't see any black person under indictment on 91 counts being defended as a presidential candidate. Perhaps it's time you losers STFU.

I think it died because the perps appear to be illegal aliens / fake asylum seekers

And that makes them a preferred minority that rates special treatment

local is the only ones talking about it,,
the MSM has already forgotten about it which is the point,,
Wrong. There were at least two other mass shootings and you guys aren't talking about them. I wonder why.

Forum List

Back