70% of Americans believe the evidence gathered on our president (& how if affects Election 2024)

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

I was frankly shocked to read this 70% figure. I would have thought maybe 40 to 50% but it looks like Americans are keeping up on this story and are well-informed as to the evidence, which of course the party of liars and baby killers says is not evidence

Please

:rolleyes:

This article and the video (read the former, will watch video soon) is a great teaching tool for those who don't follow this story. It goes into some pretty good detail

Thank you, Fox News.

:auiqs.jpg:

I should have known the liberal-est of all would show up

to say

NOTHING

They just can't stand that there really is evidence against their compromised, hair sniffer boy

They likely didn't read the OP at all..... Why read the facts and information when you already "believe" Corn pop is innocent?

He's innocent by way of being a dimrat

:auiqs.jpg:

I should have known the liberal-est of all would show up

to say

NOTHING

They just can't stand that there really is evidence against their compromised, hair sniffer boy

They likely didn't read the OP at all..... Why read the facts and information when you already "believe" Corn pop is innocent?

He's innocent by way of being a dimrat
There is no evidence to pile up.

The "News" is not news. They sell you the lies you want most to hear.

There, fixed that for you.
In other words, the news is all a big lie except for successfully-sued-for-lying CNN

Liberals say

The news is a big lie if it tells me something I don't want to hear

1703800740619.png

Forum List

Back