The Super Bowl Celebration Shooting in KC is a Fading Story

The liberal who run Kansas City don't want to admit who did it. My guess is that it is probably African American juvenile delinquents.

Plenty of honkies, even when underage, have been identified when accused of mass shootings.

But they aren't the official Sacred Cows that black teens are.

The liberal who run Kansas City don't want to admit who did it. My guess is that it is probably African American juvenile delinquents.

Plenty of honkies, even when underage, have been identified when accused of mass shootings.

But they aren't the official Sacred Cows that black teens are.
we still hearing about white shooters yrs later and this ones almost gone in days,,

Fading, fading, fading.

Why? 🤔

Hmm?

Oh, who were the perps?

Get it? Got it.

Nope. We're used to it. It doesn't shock us anymore. At the clip we are going that will change. Too many people will be personally impacted by a shooting. Somebody they know and care about will have been shot.

here were at least 2 other mass shootings on the same day. We don't know anything about them

lol some more feral animals in Atlanta fired gun at a high school in Atlanta; must have been Amish, right, homie? lol

We can note you certainly didn't post any links to them, just more bruthas n sistas being themselves n all.

The majority of mass shootings have been done by white males. So just stop trying to put things on blacks while ignoring far worse behavior by those like yourselves.

But this wasn't in the hood. It was in wholesome Kansas City. Uvalde wasn't in the hood. It was in small town USA
Parkland was not in the hood. Las Vegas, Atlanta, Lewiston Maine, Columbine, none of these were hoods.

Parkland was not in the hood. Las Vegas, Atlanta, Lewiston Maine, Columbine, none of these were hoods.
I don't understand why they keep on harping on about what's going on in hoods. I personally don't wanna get shot, so I stay outa hoods. But I would like to go to a movie or a concert or a store or a mall.........and not get fucking shot. Is that to much to ask?

But this wasn't in the hood. It was in wholesome Kansas City. Uvalde wasn't in the hood. It was in small town USA
exactly,, so why is it already disapearing from the front pages of the MSM??

could it be because its black kids shooting other people??
I don't understand why they keep on harping on about what's going on in hoods. I personally don't wanna get shot, so I stay outta hoods. But I would like to go to a movie or a concert or a store or a mall.........and not get fucking shit. Is that to much to ask?
why are you trying to make it about you??

maybe we care about all lives and know you cant fix what you ignore??

I bet a lot of people wish they could go to a superbowl parade without getting shot,, but the hood is spilling over into the rest of the world because you ignore it,,

as a side note the girl killed is ,, was best friends with my wifes boss,,

I just checked CNN,MSNBC,NBC and NPR and theres nothing on the front pages,
CBS had a small note on the side that just said juveniles,, and no mention of skin color in the article,,

two days and the stories gone,,, one dead and 22 shot and its just gone,,

exactly,, so why is it already disapearing from the front pages of the MSM??

could it be because its black kids shooting other people??

why are you trying to make it about you??

maybe we care about all lives and know you cant fix what you ignore??

I bet a lot of people wish they could go to a superbowl parade without getting shot,, but the hood is spilling over into the rest of the world because you ignore it,,

as a side note the girl killed is ,, was best friends with my wifes boss,,
I already explained why this shootings is old news already and I think you are a racist.

Forum List

Back