The Super Bowl Celebration Shooting in KC is a Fading Story

According to progressive hunter the oranges of mass shootings are in the hood. I find that racist

According to progressive hunter the oranges of mass shootings are in the hood. I find that racist
where did I say that??

its a fact that mass shooting happen every weekend in places like chicago,,

you even admitted you dont go to those places cause you dont want to get shot,,

where did I say that??

its a fact that mass shooting happen every weekend in places like chicago,,

you even admitted you dont go to those places cause you dont want to get shot,,
You said the oranges are in the hood and now they spilled over into just about everywhere. Everywhere an asshole may have a bad day and opens up

That's a little inside joke between my Trumpy and me. Don't you remember when Trump talked about the oranges of the "Russia hoax". It was his best work. Funny as shit.
so youre making a joke out of a mother being murdered and 22 people being shot,,

youre a sick piece of shit,,

I just assumed since it wasn't big news the shooters were black.

The liberal who run Kansas City don't want to admit who did it. My guess is that it is probably African American juvenile delinquents.

Plenty of honkies, even when underage, have been identified when accused of mass shootings.

But they aren't the official Sacred Cows that black teens are.

Black, not African American.

The only thing close to an African American is someone born in Africa that later came to the United States. Like Elon musk and Charlize theron, but do you call them African Americans? Why not, they were born in Africa.

No, those nwords were born in America so they are Americans. Black Americans.

Stop being afraid to use the correct descriptors.

Mainly because they didn't kill 53 people and the police have arrested and booked the perps. That is why. Nobody is getting a slap on the wrist. So stop whining white boys, these guys are going to prison.

There were at least 2 other mass shootings on the same day. We don't know anything about them. So shut the fuck up with this racist bullshit.

Nope….the democrats can’t highlight the gang members so this story is going away…….

There were not two other mass public shootings the same day.

So far we have not had one mass,public shooting this year….

we have had gang shootings in every blue city where the democrat party judges and democrat party prosecutors release violent gang members no matter how many felonies they commit.

Mainly because they didn't kill 53 people and the police have arrested and booked the perps. That is why. Nobody is getting a slap on the wrist. So stop whining white boys, these guys are going to prison.

The published story says these guys were charged as juvies, not as adults.

Which means that if convicted, they will be sent to juvie hall until they are 21, not to prison at all.

I just assumed since it wasn't big news the shooters were black.

Black, not African American.

The only thing close to an African American is someone born in Africa that later came to the United States. Like Elon musk and Charlize theron, but do you call them African Americans? Why not, they were born in Africa.

No, those nwords were born in America so they are Americans. Black Americans.

Stop being afraid to use the correct descriptors.

We don't know what these yutes were born. Remember that the libs admitted millions of Somalis born in Africa over the years. And since the media doesn't have the guts to find their names and publish them, no way to know for sure.

You are absolutely correct for a change!

Don't let it go to your head.

It's to hep you with your apostrophe problem.
I checked NPR and theres no story on their front page,, in fact no one but cbs had it and they had a little blurb on the side that just said juveniles and no mention of the shooters being black in the story,,

I checked NPR and theres no story on their front page,, in fact no one but cbs had it and they had a little blurb on the side that just said juveniles and no mention of the shooters being black in the story,,
That was yesterday Norbert. Every news story gets displaced by the latest news every day, moving further down the collumn as the days go by... It's how news sites work.

That was yesterday Norbert. Every news story gets displaced by the latest news every day, moving further down the collumn as the days go by... It's how news sites work.
there are dozens if not close to a hundred storys on the front page,, and its only been 2 days,,

FFS theyre are still talking about uvalde,,

but its OK we all know its only because you gi=uys dont care when black people are shooting people,,

I wonder what happened in chicago last night thatb they arent talking about,,

youre dismissed,,

there are dozens if not close to a hundred storys on the front page,, and its only been 2 days,,

FFS theyre are still talking about uvalde,,

but its OK we all know its only because you gi=uys dont care when black people are shooting people,,

I wonder what happened in chicago last night thatb they arent talking about,,

youre dismissed,,
New developments in Uvalde. None yet in the KC shooting.

Forum List

Back