First of all, Christians don't have a problem with killing.

Then you don't understand Christianity.
Have you seen the thread "is killing abortion doctors a moral right?" You're a Christian apologist cherry picker. You now make me laugh. I used to take you seriously now you're just being intellectually dishonest and stupid

I know a good deal about Christianity, I've given the religion a great deal of thought. My thoughts go deep tissue. I love to explore and discover. So over the course of my 56+ years, I have absorbed a good deal of information about this particular religion. "Apologist cherry picker" are pretty strong words, I wouldn't say that's what I do at all. I am attempting to inform you as to what I know. I don't profess beliefs in any religion, I've already told you that numerous times.

Your problem is, you don't know how to handle ME in an argument because I am not Christian and you can't attack me on that. I'm also not a Muslim or Jew. I don't profess a "Religious" belief... other than, Spiritual Nature, which sometimes in conversation, I may call "God" for convenience. Unlike you, I respect people who have Christian faith and uphold it. I know people like that, they are exceptional human beings and if everyone were like them, we'd have heaven on Earth. That said, I also know a healthy dose of people who CLAIM they are Christian but have no clue.... there are literally Atheists who are more "Christian" in their behavior.

But not being able to tie me to a Religion, you find it hard to argue against me... over and over, in thread after thread, we get to this point where you just start acting silly. You're totally lost as to what to do with me. I can't tell you how much enjoyment I get out of reading your attempts at hiding this frustration. I just thought you'd like to know that.
To me it seems like it's you against everyone else telling you you're nuts.

But usmb would be less without you

Let's see.... I have 14,333 Messages and 1,465 Thanks... almost 10%.

You have 42k with 2,584 Thanks for just over 6%.

So if more people are agreeing with me and I'm "nuts" then what are you??? :dunno:

So if more people are agreeing with me and I'm "nuts" then what are you??? :dunno:

Well, most of the people who post here are also nuts, so that's not saying much.

I have already proven that God exists and that Roman Catholicism is the truest religion. I am not going to get dragged into this discussion again. The purpose of this thread is not religious. God is proven simply because TOE is wrong. The only other possibility is ID and the designer is God. U have nothing to argue for TOE and are talking irrelevant things and the devils are laughing their hearts out in the sidelines.
You're dragging yourself into the argument. See we have mountains of evidence for evolution. If you use science logic evidence and reason evolution is what you conclude. Its the only logical and rational conclusion.

So your thread is about your delusion/religion. And it's not just atheists who realize Catholicism is made up lie. Just ask born again Mormons Jews Muslims and jehovas

Please offer yr mountains of evidence for evolution. Don't worry about religion and delusion.

Are you really going to try to challenge the theory of evolution? YOU? Little old you? You fucking retard. Science agrees but here comes fucktard thegreatqueen and YOU are going to be the one to falsify evolution? Ok, go for it.

29+ Evidences for Macroevolution: The Scientific Case for Common Descent

Introduction

Scientific Evidence and the Scientific Method

Phylogenetics introduction

Well, most of the people who post here are also nuts, so that's not saying much.
Really? Because I'm a completely normal person.

Aren't you the one that showed me the 29 evidences for macro evolution? Now the Great Queen is going to debunk all of that and logically explain to us how science is wrong. I won't hold my breath.

Aren't you the one that showed me the 29 evidences for macro evolution? Now the Great Queen is going to debunk all of that and logically explain to us how science is wrong. I won't hold my breath.

Who's the "great queen?"

Who's the "great queen?"
Thegreatking wanted to see my evidence for macroevolution and I think it was you who showed me that link with it all laid out.

Bottom line is we had to ultimately come from a water breathing creature. Let's just put that out there. Either you believe that or you believe a God poofed all the first land breathing monkeys and birds and bears and squirrels and wolves into existence.

The chicken wasn't always a chicken. It too once had an ancestor that crawled out of the water.

And if we all originally come from something that once lived in the water, were probably all related. There's tons more evidence to support this. I'm no scientist but when 9 out of 10 dentists choose crest

And I know Boss talks to this god so

1. I feel a personal relationship with god OR I experienced god.

Argument from personal experience. A result of our naturally evolved neurology, made hypersensitive to purpose (an ‘unseen actor’) because of the large social groups humans have and the way the brain associates pattern with intent. Humans have evolved a variety of cognitive shortcuts to deal with the mass of information provided by our senses. In particular, we tend to filter sensory input according to a set of expectations built on prior beliefs and past experiences, impart meaning to ambiguous input even when there is no real meaning behind it and infer causal relationships where none exist. Personal revelation cannot be independently verified. So-called ‘revelations’ never include information a recipient could not have known beforehand, such as the time and location of a rare event or answers to any number of unsolved problems in science. They are usually emotional or perceptual in content and therefore unremarkable among the many cognitive processes brains exhibit, including dreams and hallucinations. These experiences may even be artificially induced by narcotics or magnetic fields. Extreme cases may be diagnosed as a form of schizophrenia or psychosis. Spiritual and religious experiences are not only inconsistent among individuals but are variably attributed to different gods, aliens, spirits, rituals, hallucinations, meditation. The fact that medical conditions and other natural processes can induce these experiences is evidence they are produced by our brain.
This one is most important for boss because I think he understands all the logical reasons there is no God but he believes he communicates with it. Hard to reason logically with someone on how invisible dragons aren't real when he believes he has one.

And this explains why man came up with God.

Guys... Talkorigins.org is a propaganda site. All they do is produce propaganda for secularist non-believers to attack religious-based ideology and arguments which include intelligent design. This is not a Science organization and they're not compiling scientific information, they are constructing clever propaganda... because they are activists with a mission. I'm sorry but that just isn't Science.

Everything in their little "29 reasons" essay is speculation, conjecture and pure bullshit. They do just as you do here and present opinions as facts. Again... that is not Science. Opinions are philosophy. I have never claimed that some people don't have this opinion about "common descent" ...that would be kinda boneheaded to claim. What I have consistently said is there is no scientific evidence to support that opinion and this little propagandist essay is full of "two-dollar words" that most common people don't understand, but that doesn't mean it is supported by evidence. It's STILL an opinion... AND... you are perfectly free to believe that opinion and think it's true.

Bottom line is we had to ultimately come from a water breathing creature. Let's just put that out there.

You're free to "put that out there" as your OPINION which isn't supported by any scientific evidence.

Either you believe that or you believe a God poofed all the first land breathing monkeys and birds and bears and squirrels and wolves into existence.

Again, pointing out to you.... Science doesn't do this. Scientists don't do this. In fact, you are illustrating beautifully, the very reason humans invented science. It was so that we have a system of exploring what we don't know.

What YOU are doing... the SillyBoob Method:
1. We don't know.
2. Must be that MY opinion is true because I find YOUR opinion absurd.
3. We must all believe in MY opinion as fact or face ridicule.

We covered the issue of "poofing" earlier. Regardless of what you believe, the concept of "poofing" had to happen. Now, we should clarify that "poofing" means something wasn't there, and then, it was. Whether you believe original life spontaneously generated itself or was created, you believe in "poofing."

Fact is there's no hard evidence of humans evolving from apes; most of it is just speculative.

It's worse. There is NO kind of evidence, hard OR soft. Common ancestry beyond genera is just not supported by science and contradicts biological principles. All of it, not most of it, is a speculation.

Homo sapiens likely 'evolved' from homo erectus, another member of the genus Homo. That is essentially all of what science can support with evidence and it's still only a likelihood, not a fact.

Much ado is made over the similarities of things. However, just because something appears to be like something else, doesn't mean anything to Science. To illustrate my point, let's use something we can all agree does exist and has evidence to support.... electronic devices.

Okay, we know that electronic devices are made by companies with factories. (Created) Is it a shocker that when we bust open an iPhone and a laptop, we see remarkably similar components and structure? Not at all, because creators often repeat what works. So similarity is not some kind of incriminating evidence against God, but a rather expected observation. You certainly wouldn't expect to crack open an iPhone and find hot fudge. Living systems have many of the same features because that's what works in nature. Just as transistors, diodes, chipsets and CPUs work in electronics.

Bottom line is we had to ultimately come from a water breathing creature. Let's just put that out there.

You're free to "put that out there" as your OPINION which isn't supported by any scientific evidence.

Either you believe that or you believe a God poofed all the first land breathing monkeys and birds and bears and squirrels and wolves into existence.

Again, pointing out to you.... Science doesn't do this. Scientists don't do this. In fact, you are illustrating beautifully, the very reason humans invented science. It was so that we have a system of exploring what we don't know.

What YOU are doing... the SillyBoob Method:
1. We don't know.
2. Must be that MY opinion is true because I find YOUR opinion absurd.
3. We must all believe in MY opinion as fact or face ridicule.

We covered the issue of "poofing" earlier. Regardless of what you believe, the concept of "poofing" had to happen. Now, we should clarify that "poofing" means something wasn't there, and then, it was. Whether you believe original life spontaneously generated itself or was created, you believe in "poofing."
When a new bubble appears in a lava lamp it just poofs into existence. Same thing with a universe. There are infinite universes and there is no beginning and no end of time. Our universe or bubble will exist for about 23 billion years. And like in a lava lamp new bubbles form all the time.

The cosmos has always existed. What starts a universe? We don't know. There's a lot we do know though and from what we can see no God cares

When a new bubble appears in a lava lamp it just poofs into existence. Same thing with a universe. There are infinite universes and there is no beginning and no end of time. Our universe or bubble will exist for about 23 billion years. And like in a lava lamp new bubbles form all the time.

The cosmos has always existed. What starts a universe? We don't know. There's a lot we do know though and from what we can see no God cares

No, a lava lamp is fluid mechanics in action. It is two substances interacting with each other to create a visual effect. We understand exactly what is happening and nothing is poofing into or out of existence.

You're making STATEMENTS here... as IF they are established facts. There is ZERO scientific evidence supporting your statements. They are 100% faith-based beliefs at this point.

"Eternal time" is a concept physics can't support. You can believe it.... lots of people do. God is timeless. Spiritual Nature is timeless... they're also not supported by physics... but you can believe it. Physics actually demands that time have a beginning and ending or many of it's principles have no explanation-- from Newton's Laws of Motion to the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics. An infinity is a nightmare for a physicist.

You are simply repeating what your idol Neil DeGrasse Tyson has pontificated and not supported with science. It's a THEORY... and hey... I don't have any problem with theories. I think theories are great to have and explore. BUT... Whenever you've established a theory that cannot be tested or evaluated by physics, then you have something that isn't science anymore. Science has to be able to test and measure and how do you measure infinity or eternal? These are SPIRITUAL concepts, not Science.

No, a lava lamp is fluid mechanics in action. It is two substances interacting with each other to create a visual effect. We understand exactly what is happening and nothing is poofing into or out of existence.

You're making STATEMENTS here... as IF they are established facts. There is ZERO scientific evidence supporting your statements. They are 100% faith-based beliefs at this point.

"Eternal time" is a concept physics can't support. You can believe it.... lots of people do. God is timeless. Spiritual Nature is timeless... they're also not supported by physics... but you can believe it. Physics actually demands that time have a beginning and ending or many of it's principles have no explanation-- from Newton's Laws of Motion to the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics. An infinity is a nightmare for a physicist.

You are simply repeating what your idol Neil DeGrasse Tyson has pontificated and not supported with science. It's a THEORY... and hey... I don't have any problem with theories. I think theories are great to have and explore. BUT... Whenever you've established a theory that cannot be tested or evaluated by physics, then you have something that isn't science anymore. Science has to be able to test and measure and how do you measure infinity or eternal? These are SPIRITUAL concepts, not Science.
There can be no beginning of time. We can only talk about what happened 13.5 billion years ago but make no mistake there was 15 billion years ago

There can be no beginning of time. We can only talk about what happened 13.5 billion years ago but make no mistake there was 15 billion years ago

Huh? Are you serious?

"years" are merely a measurement humans equate with motion of our planet around a sun. Our entire universe is in perpetual motion which only happens with time for it to happen in. So how can there be "years" before a universe? You don't even know what you're talking about anymore, just rambling idiocy.

Are Isaac Newtons Laws of Motion valid or not, silly boob? :dunno:

If they are... then the universe HAD a beginning and will HAVE an end! Time will also have a beginning and ending, correlating with said universe in which it exists.

Is Albert Einstein wrong with Theory of General Relativity or not, silly boob? :dunno:

If he is correct, Time is directly related to space and is a byproduct of an expanding universe. So it can't exist if the universe doesn't exist and isn't ever-expanding. Furthermore, time is relative. At the speed of light, time become nil. The reason a black hole is black is because time doesn't exist beyond the event horizon. There is literally no time for light to escape.

The universe is in motion, it's actually expanding all the time and it is accelerating in it's rate of expansion, according to observations. If we can believe Newton and Einstein are correct, we have to assume the "cyclical universe" theories which have persisted the last century or so, are incorrect. We don't have an "expanding/contracting" universe.

But now... ONE last point I would like to make about this revelation you've made on the Eternal and Everlasting Universe and Endless Time.... It strikes me this is pretty much the same faith in "something greater" that the "believers" have.

Guys... Talkorigins.org is a propaganda site. All they do is produce propaganda for secularist non-believers to attack religious-based ideology and arguments which include intelligent design. This is not a Science organization and they're not compiling scientific information, they are constructing clever propaganda... because they are activists with a mission. I'm sorry but that just isn't Science.

Everything in their little "29 reasons" essay is speculation, conjecture and pure bullshit. They do just as you do here and present opinions as facts. Again... that is not Science. Opinions are philosophy. I have never claimed that some people don't have this opinion about "common descent" ...that would be kinda boneheaded to claim. What I have consistently said is there is no scientific evidence to support that opinion and this little propagandist essay is full of "two-dollar words" that most common people don't understand, but that doesn't mean it is supported by evidence. It's STILL an opinion... AND... you are perfectly free to believe that opinion and think it's true.
Guys... Talkorigins is a science related site that is firmly grounded in established, peer reviewed principles of science.

It's the bible thumping Christian fundamentalists such as bossy who feel frightened and intimidated by science and thus tend to lash out at any entity which conflicts with their notions of gods and spirit realms.

Huh? Are you serious?

"years" are merely a measurement humans equate with motion of our planet around a sun. Our entire universe is in perpetual motion which only happens with time for it to happen in. So how can there be "years" before a universe? You don't even know what you're talking about anymore, just rambling idiocy.

Are Isaac Newtons Laws of Motion valid or not, silly boob? :dunno:

If they are... then the universe HAD a beginning and will HAVE an end! Time will also have a beginning and ending, correlating with said universe in which it exists.

Is Albert Einstein wrong with Theory of General Relativity or not, silly boob? :dunno:

If he is correct, Time is directly related to space and is a byproduct of an expanding universe. So it can't exist if the universe doesn't exist and isn't ever-expanding. Furthermore, time is relative. At the speed of light, time become nil. The reason a black hole is black is because time doesn't exist beyond the event horizon. There is literally no time for light to escape.

The universe is in motion, it's actually expanding all the time and it is accelerating in it's rate of expansion, according to observations. If we can believe Newton and Einstein are correct, we have to assume the "cyclical universe" theories which have persisted the last century or so, are incorrect. We don't have an "expanding/contracting" universe.

But now... ONE last point I would like to make about this revelation you've made on the Eternal and Everlasting Universe and Endless Time.... It strikes me this is pretty much the same faith in "something greater" that the "believers" have.
You think so small you fail to realize time goes on after you stop counting.

Just because this universe and clocks stop existing doesn't mean time stops too. Do you get that?

What about 1 minute before the big bang.

Your problem is you think this universe is all there is. So naive

Forum List

Back