So in the future when a cop pulls you over you will give them your phone?

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
New technology is being created that will allow you to have a digital drivers license that you can show on your IPhone...

How many of you will use this Application?

UK shows off prototype of digital iPhone driving license using Apple’s Wallet app

At the bottom of the article it states Iowa ( in the U.S. ) has started a pilot program, so if offered in your state would you use this digital application to carry your license on your IPhone?

New technology is being created that will allow you to have a digital drivers license that you can show on your IPhone...

How many of you will use this Application?

UK shows off prototype of digital iPhone driving license using Apple’s Wallet app

At the bottom of the article it states Iowa ( in the U.S. ) has started a pilot program, so if offered in your state would you use this digital application to carry your license on your IPhone?

I'm still on dial up

Wouldn't be too hard to create an app that only shows the DL, and disables everything else without first entering an alphanumeric pin.

The geico app is already accepted as proof of insurance.

Nope.

Not a full license as they exist now. Maybe if it was a QR code that was scannable and linked to a DMV database or something similar I'd think about it....

I'll carry my drivers license the old fashioned way. I don't carry a cell phone with me all the time and I never plan to in fact I can't wait for the day when I can throw the fucking thing away

Forum List

Back