The Strongest Man in Russian Army

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'll wrestle him on behalf of the United States. get your butt out here Russian strongman so i can kick it for ya!

what does that have to do with STRENGTH? i want show my dominance over him physically
Batman would have gotten his ass kicked on a straight up fight with Superman....but he beat him with weapons and technology. The goal is to win and eliminate the threat.
I don't give a shit if that fucker farts bolts of lightning...because I can call in an airstrike on the smelly prick and erase him from the planet.

Batman would have gotten his ass kicked on a straight up fight with Superman....but he beat him with weapons and technology. The goal is to win and eliminate the threat.
I don't give a shit if that fucker farts bolts of lightning...because I can call in an airstrike on the smelly prick and erase him from the planet.
Batman beat Superman because...... it was written that way.

That's your opinion.
And my opinion is correct. It was almost a given that the movie would have Batman victorious because it would not be much of a movie if the writers had Superman defeating Batman in nanoseconds with his "superpowers".

And my opinion is correct. It was almost a given that the movie would have Batman victorious because it would not be much of a movie if the writers had Superman defeating Batman in nanoseconds with his "superpowers".
That's not the point.
Besides.....Kryptonite erased Superman's powers.
Batman could have killed Superman....but he changed his mind when Superman said his mother Martha was in danger.....and Batman's mother was Martha Wayne.

That's not the point.
Besides.....Kryptonite erased Superman's powers.
Batman could have killed Superman....but he changed his mind when Superman said his mother Martha was in danger.....and Batman's mother was Martha Wayne.
Because that's the way the script was written.

If you think Batman is real then you have a problem.

Well, duh! I'm the one arguing that Batman defeated Superman (in fiction) because that is the way it was written. I hope you were looking in the mirror when you said that.

Forum List

Back