The Streets without Islam

Women are far more safer walking in Islamic countries than in Western nations. ...... :cool:
As long as they have permission to go outside and be covered from head to toe.
Yep, the 'freedom' to be walking bed sheets, and maybe the opportunity to become a receptionist and leave the kitchen is all most Muslim women in the Middle East can hope for right now. In areas ruled by IS, women get raped and harassed on a regular basis (like in Afghanistan under the Taliban).

The blanket statement that women are safer in 'Islamic countries' is false. Rape and other sexual crimes are rarely brought to court in Islamic countries as the word of a man is worth more than the word of two or more women. In western counties rape is also under reported, though unlike in most Islamic countries laws against rape by men against women are enforced.

And she is not allowed to drive, get an advanced education, or live alone. But the men can do all of those things.
Only 1 country doesn't allow women to drive.

I personally know many muslim women with advanced degree's who are doctors, dentists, lawyers, teachers, etc.

It is wrong for a muslim woman to live alone.

Of course a man can do all of these things........men and women are different. ...... :cool:

And she is not allowed to drive, get an advanced education, or live alone. But the men can do all of those things.

I personally know many muslim women with advanced degree's who are doctors, dentists, lawyers, teachers, etc.

Of course a man can do all of these things........men and women are different. ...... :cool:

And what is the difference that allows a man to live alone but a woman can't?

What is the difference that has a man punished for adultery by a whipping, and a woman is punished for the same crime by being executed?

Western society thinks there is no difference between an man and a woman. Which is why it allows legal rights to queers and transgenders and other mentally ill perverts.

Whereas, muslim culture is based on reality and acknowledges there are fundamental differences between a man and a woman.

Hence there are different rules and punishments for men and women. ..... :cool:

Western society thinks there is no difference between an man and a woman. Which is why it allows legal rights to queers and transgenders and other mentally ill perverts.

Whereas, muslim culture is based on reality and acknowledges there are fundamental differences between a man and a woman. ..... :cool:

I understand that there are differences between a man and a woman.

But the questions I ask still stand.

What is the difference that has a man punished for adultery by a whipping, and a woman is punished for the same crime by being executed?

Is the woman more responsible for the adultery? Is a woman incapable of living alone?

What differences make these blatant biases acceptable?

200.gif

Whereas, muslim culture is based on reality and acknowledges there are fundamental differences between a man and a woman. ..... :cool:

Is the woman more responsible for the adultery? Is a woman incapable of living alone?

The difference is a religion trapped in a Middle Ages mindset desperately trying to keep relevant. Unfortunately Islam is reforming slowly, and is going through a very bloody religious war between Sunnis and Shiites.

The simple reality is that according their religious beliefs western society is immoral, decadent, and in other words 'evil'. Obviously if that is the opinion, then compromise with secularists or adopting a secular world view (when it comes to politics or human rights), is in effect betraying the faith or doing a deal with the devil.

Your mistake is that you are trying to judge Islamic society and laws by western cultural standards which are based on Judeo-Christian concepts and todays secular society. ...... :cool:

Your mistake is that you are trying to judge Islamic society and laws by western cultural standards which are based on Judeo-Christian concepts and todays secular society. ...... :cool:

Oh please. I've backpacked in Morocco and Egypt with western women. I guess those faceless creatures covered in burquas were safe though.
Western women dress like sluts and prostitutes.......so of course they were hit on. ...... :cool:

I have long maintained they hate us for Madonna and Miley more than they hate us for "BUSH".

There is a great deal of sexual repression in many muslim countries and this leads to some truly disturbing and tragic behaviour. A recent report made clear one such example:

"The documentary alleges that 9 out of 10 children in Peshawar have been victims of pedophilia. It also contains interviews with truck drivers who have committed such crimes.".

Pakistan rsquo s Hidden Shame Documentary reveals horrors of pedophilia in K-P - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Women suffer in muslim countries and the problem in much larger than some would like to admit,

Don't be an ass. It was summer and they wore knee-length skirts most of the time. You'd think those Muslim wolves had never seen women before.
I have no doubt that your female western friends were showing far more bare skin than any of the moderately dressed muslim women.

So of course they were looked upon as your typical loose immoral western harlots. ...... :cool:

I'd like to see a deal.

Western women would respect local custom and dress moderately in Muslim countries, as my cousins who live there for 50 years did, back in the day.

In return, Muslim women would ditch their submissive, and to me and many Americans, highly offensive, garb, and dress in a modest but modern style.

Of course, Muslims would want to behead me for my views on this.

They believe that women should be the guardians of morality.

It's their right in their land.

But I don't want to see their shit here.

They believe that women should be the guardians of morality.

It's their right in their land.

But I don't want to see their shit here.
Unfortunately it already is here, especially through Muslim 'honor' killings: Honor killing in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Okay. That is fair.

The problem arises when some Muslims, those who adhere to strict Islamic/Sharia law, reside in western nations. These Muslims resort to all sorts of barbaric actions. Barbaric in the minds of westerns. It would seem these kinds of Muslims refuse to abide by western laws in western lands.

Since when are cat calls worse than communites that stone women for being raped? Im, sure women all over the word would agree things are much better in western society.

In what way is a woman different from a man, at law?

In what way is a woman different from a man, in the context of human rights?

In what way is a woman different from a man, at law?

In what way is a woman different from a man, in the context of human rights?
In Islam men and women have separate social rights, legal rights, duties, and responsibilities.

And we really don't care if the West finds it offensive or disagreeable to their way of thinking. ...... :cool:

Forum List

Back