Fanni Willis might go to prison

Well, yes. There's no evidence of any wrongdoing.

Trump cultists pretend otherwise, but they're just repeating made-up stories. Being brainwashed cult imbeciles, they may even actually believe it.
You should have looked at the Video I posted where some blacks are trying to jail her.

She ain't going to jail.

Unless to visit prisoner Donald John Trump!!!

This is 2024.

Certain folks are immune from punishment.

Just read that the lady in Maryland who did some naughty things while in office will NOT receive any serious jail time.
Yes certain people, Trump, Meadows, Jordan. Barr, etc.. Willis broke no laws ans Mosby took out her own money.

Since you can't show any evidence for that, everyone correctly concludes you're lying for the glory of fascism.

This isn't Stalinist Russia. You can't just make crap up and throw people in prison, though you'll keep trying.
I posted the video. Check it out.

Yes certain people, Trump, Meadows, Jordan. Barr, etc.. Willis broke no laws ans Mosby took out her own money.
You skipped the video proof.

You skipped the video proof.
The video didn't have any.

And you wouldn't know that, given you didn't watch it. Yes, it is that obvious. You just paste what you're told to paste.

If you understand your "proof", explain it to us in your own words, with a reasonable amount of detail.

If you're not just a brainless parrot, unaware of what he's pasting, that shouldn't be a problem.

If you are such a brainwashed cult imbecile, you'll now start tapdancing and deflecting, and run away using the "BUT MAH VIDEO!" big lie.

Please let everyone know what option you're choosing. I think everyone knows it will be the latter.

The video didn't have any.

And you wouldn't know that, given you didn't watch it. Yes, it is that obvious. You just paste what you're told to paste.

If you understand your proof, explain it to us in your own words, with a reasonable amount of detail.

If you're not just a brainless parrot, unaware of what he's pasting, that shouldn't be a problem.

If you are such a brainwashed cult imbecile, you'll now start tapdancing and deflecting.

Please let everyone know what option you're choosing. I think everyone knows it will be the latter.
The Video I am talking about contains a lot of proof. A pair of Blacks told the council what happened. I do not follow your directions. Nor do I ask you to follow mine.

See?

I told everyone exactly how you'd run, and you did.

And now the whole board is laughing at you, hard. You're a cut-and-paste parrot who doesn't even look at what he pastes.

I worry for your soul. The Lord of Lies seems to have it snagged in his infernal vice-grip pliers.
You lied to many posters.

See? This one is a racist shit human as well as a woman-hater.

And no Republican here will criticize this garbage. They're not all racist shit human women-haters, but they accept such trash as their allies.
It's already been played out fucknuts. All that sniveling is falling on deaf ears. You can only screech RAYCISS!!! 53 million times, and then it starts losing its meaning. When you condemn your dear leader for raping his 11-year old daughter in the shower, maybe you'll get some play....

Probably not, but it's worth a try. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Well yeah, as long as she doesn't break the law. That's how freedom works.

That fact seems to trigger Trump cultists.

Not all Trump cultists have severe issues with women, but most do. They really think that women have to obey their weird edicts.

Oh, there's also the fact that they tend to be racist shithumans, and so proud of it. Just look at this thread.
are you saying Willis is being investigated because she is a black woman ?

Since you can't show any evidence for that, everyone correctly concludes you're lying for the glory of fascism.

This isn't Stalinist Russia. You can't just make crap up and throw people in prison, though you'll keep trying.
says the commie that supports the party trying to imprison the nominee off the opposing party ..

Forum List

Back