The streets of London are not safe for women or girls.....too bad they can't carry guns.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The muslim mayor of London says what?

Speaking to LBC in the wake of the disappearance of marketing executive Sarah Everard, 33, as she was walking home on March 3 in Clapham, London mayor Sadiq Khan acknowledged London’s streets are not safe for women and girls.

LBC asked, “London’s streets are not safe for women, are they?”

“No, they aren’t, or for girls, and it’s really important that people of my gender understand that,” Khan replied. “If you’re a women or a girl and your experiences of our city of any public place, whether it’s on the streets on public transport, it’s very different to if you’re a man or a boy, and it’s really important that people like me in positions of power and influence understand that and take steps to address that.”

“You know, what’s missing from the conversation is that we talk in this area about protecting women, I think the conversation should be start with the actions of men and boys, actually,” he continued. “What’s going on in our culture, where it’s a sign of masculinity to intimidate women and to harass women on the streets … what is it about us we don’t understand that women and girls want some personal space on a busy cheap or a busy bus?”

And now....the questions...

Is it better that an English woman is raped, tortured and murdered...or that she have a gun to stop it?

If an anti-gun extremist could time travel...a woman stops a violent rape/murder with a gun...would the anti-gun extremist want to go back in time and take that gun away from her?

Speaking to LBC in the wake of the disappearance of marketing executive Sarah Everard, 33, as she was walking home on March 3 in Clapham, London mayor Sadiq Khan acknowledged London’s streets are not safe for women and girls.

“No, they aren’t, or for girls, and it’s really important that people of my gender understand that,” Khan replied. “If you’re a women or a girl and your experiences of our city of any public place, whether it’s on the streets on public transport, it’s very different to if you’re a man or a boy, and it’s really important that people like me in positions of power and influence understand that and take steps to address that.”

“You know, what’s missing from the conversation is that we talk in this area about protecting women, I think the conversation should be start with the actions of men and boys, actually,” he continued. “What’s going on in our culture, where it’s a sign of masculinity to intimidate women and to harass women on the streets … what is it about us we don’t understand that women and girls want some personal space on a busy cheap or a busy bus?”

Is it better that an English woman is raped, tortured and murdered...or that she have a gun to stop it?

If an anti-gun extremist could time travel...a woman stops a violent rape/murder with a gun...would the anti-gun extremist want to go back in time and take that gun away from her?

Poor London.

Poor England.

Some people in the 1950s warned what was coming to their beloved country.

I had better stop right here.

Those who oppose the right of law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms are—either through ignorance or through malice, and without exception—on the side of criminals, and against that of human beings.

They might not admit it, but of course they think it is a greater tragedy for a subhuman criminal shit to be killed, than for a human being to be the victim of any crime committed by that subhuman piece of shit.

They can carry guns or other weapons or they don't have too it is up to them.

Ownership of handguns in England is illegal to all but a few.
So..

So, you said they could carry guns, but they really can't.

Fortunately, my 90 year old mum lives in Ohio where she doesn't have to worry about it and will send any rapist that crosses her path straight to Judgment Day.

That wouldn't be true, if she lived in London.

Poor London.

Poor England.

Some people in the 1950s warned what was coming to their beloved country.

I had better stop right here.
Enoch Powell, his rivers of blood speech. He was excoriated by world Jewry for daring to criticize open borders for white countries. But they love them some Tony Blair, yo.

They can carry guns or other weapons or they don't have too it is up to them.

Ownership of handguns in England is illegal to all but a few.
So..

So, you said they could carry guns, but they really can't.

Fortunately, my 90 year old mum lives in Ohio where she doesn't have to worry about it and will send any rapist that crosses her path straight to Judgment Day.

That wouldn't be true, if she lived in London.
They can allow themselves to provided weapons for self defense or they can go without. It doesn't matter what the laws are since criminals don't play by the rules.

An actual British man is running for mayor. His chances are poor because London is so muslim. Maybe a British man will protect British women.

Read the first 5 public comments after the article. Especially the first. That girl said what an immigrant should be. Bless the little darling.

I don't know how to capture and post those comments. But they are so relative to this thread

Women should go to their local lord and proclaim, my lord, I pray that I may render All of my problems unto you!

An actual British man is running for mayor. His chances are poor because London is so muslim. Maybe a British man will protect British women.

Forget it!

It will never happen, like it or not, it is Londonistan now.:(

How the mighty have fallen....but none have fallen so much as Britain. I feel so sorry for the poor patriots living there.

Last edited:

I find it remarkable that London allows this asshole to continue.

Forum List

Back