the stock market will rebound in a few weeks !

CNN/MSNBC hosts/panelists/'experts' have been literally wetting themselves with delight that the virus could in some way hurt Trump.
They are a bunch of sick fucks.
and the irony is the with the promiscuous homosexual life style practiced by all leftist the virus will spread quickly amongst them through their multiple sexual partners and orgies ... i'm not trying to be sarcastic or cruel im just hoping the dems will refrain from participating in risky activity they practice every day amongst their fellow homosexuals.
Lol, are you really dumb enough to believe that crap?

after the panic over the coronavirus eases and the flu season comes to an end and the market rebounds because of the business friendly policies put in place by the administration Trump will look even stronger for nov ! and all the lefties crowing and celebrating the downturn because they somehow think it will hurt Trump will once again look like the idiots that they are ...

AGAIN - Coronavirus is NOT THE FLU you fucking moron! :icon_rolleyes:

CNN/MSNBC hosts/panelists/'experts' have been literally wetting themselves with delight that the virus could in some way hurt Trump.
and the irony is the with the promiscuous homosexual life style practiced by all leftist the virus will spread quickly amongst them through their multiple sexual partners and orgies ... i'm not trying to be sarcastic or cruel im just hoping the dems will refrain from participating in risky activity they practice every day amongst their fellow homosexuals.
you wont be laughing if it hits your neighborhood ... physical contact is one of the ways it spreads so if carriers who are not yet showing symptems engage in group sex or have multiple partners [and that is popular amongst democrat homosexuals] then yes i do believe it ! why do you think aids decimated the gay liberal community worse than straight people ! does aids hate gays ? no it spread because of behavior ! and though the coronavirus is different [flu like ] it would be logical that it could spread easier amongst homosexuals.

after the panic over the coronavirus eases and the flu season comes to an end and the market rebounds because of the business friendly policies put in place by the administration Trump will look even stronger for nov ! and all the lefties crowing and celebrating the downturn because they somehow think it will hurt Trump will once again look like the idiots that they are ...

AGAIN - Coronavirus is NOT THE FLU you fucking moron! :icon_rolleyes:
its flu like in its symptoms and the way it spreads ! so please to limit transmission and spread take it up the ass from just one democratic faggot instead of multiple partners.. im not being sarcastic ..its good advice for democrats and faggots like you!

you wont be laughing if it hits your neighborhood ... physical contact is one of the ways it spreads so if carriers who are not yet showing symptems engage in group sex or have multiple partners [and that is popular amongst democrat homosexuals] then yes i do believe it ! why do you think aids decimated the gay liberal community worse than straight people ! does aids hate gays ? no it spread because of behavior ! and though the coronavirus is different [flu like ] it would be logical that it could spread easier amongst homosexuals.
Kid, you are off the map!

Bought that propaganda Hook line and sinker didn't you?

Time will tell. Covid-19 has all the markings of hype and hysteria, just like the dozens of preceding outbreaks of mass hysteria "pandemics".

Historically, recovery from these types of stock price pullbacks is 3-6 months or less. Long term investors who are smart, have an asset allocation they can live with. One that is appropriate for their risk tolerance. Then they leave it alone. Fools buy and sell on news and hysteria.......

Depends what happens next with the chi com bio weapon ....

The stock market

If trump cured it himself they'd find fault......

Trump is the guy who said "nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated." I hope when this virus spreads here, it takes out mostly his supporters and hopefully him.
if you start having flu like symptems please dont share your gerbil with fellow democrats ! to prevent spreading the virus democrats should not reuse shitty gerbils ! ...gerbilling is a leftwing homo practice !

Time will tell. Covid-19 has all the markings of hype and hysteria, just like the dozens of preceding outbreaks of mass hysteria "pandemics".

Historically, recovery from these types of stock price pullbacks is 3-6 months or less. Long term investors who are smart, have an asset allocation they can live with. One that is appropriate for their risk tolerance. Then they leave it alone. Fools buy and sell on news and hysteria.......
i still think it would be prudent to have a few canned goods and things like that just in case .. but i agree i think because of the warmer weather around the corner and the fact that travel was limited from parts of China infected a month ago ..Dems called Trump a racist for that ...we may be ok this yr .

Kid, you are off the map!

Bought that propaganda Hook line and sinker didn't you?
lol ! of course i dont believe that crap ! when people make sarcastic asshole comments i up the game a little for fun ! in reality i dont believe that all dems are gay nor do i care ! i just rib people back ! its all in good fun dude ..dont take it seriously ! its a message board! vent away its healthier than bottling it up !

Hopefully Drumpf will contract the Corona virus and dies bleeding from his eyes and anus.

If Trump bleeds from his anus all GOP lawmakers will be infected.

You obviously have trump confused with Pete buttjudge and the homo-endorsing democrats.

Have GOP lawmakers resorted to wearing a disguise to fool Trump followers like you and your ilk?
You mean butt-judge and his fudge-packers are really repubs in disguise?

The reason why it dropped? It is because it is the slow time of the year. No trades is going on this time of the year. Produce's season starts back until the month of May. Unless you live south of the equator. All of the major holidays has past. But it will start picking back up during the month of March, because of St.Patrick day and the Easter holiday and the Passover. Then there's the Spring break. The only reason why the stocks goes up? It is because of a high volume of buying. But the corona virus has slowed things down a little bit. Because the import and export equipment has to be thoroughly inspected for the virus.

Coronavirus Outbreak Sends February Cargo Import Forecast Down

Assuming the OP wanted actual dialogue, I would venture a guess that the virus is initiating the fall in the market, but it will take a long time for the emergency world wide is in its waning stages. I just hope that it doesn't spook the big investers so much that we continue with a minor crash.

I was thinking of the people who work with the sick people in China covering their clothes and bodies when the citizens just wear protective masks. If it is that dangerous, those citizens that work in the industries that products go to other countries could be infecting people all over the world. They aren't wearing protection.
The market has been pretty fully-valued, and institutional investors have been keeping a close eye on some slightly growing cracks in the economy. So this drop isn't either a huge surprise or a guarantee that we're going into the tank.

That said, the clock is ticking. If it can be proven that "we're" on top of this thing soon, we could easily come back with a bang. But if the market drops much more, the programmed shorts are going to kick in, and we'll see at least some level of carnage for a while, as the dominoes fall.

We'll see. Wash your hands and hope for the best, that's about all we can do.

Yep.....time to buy........

Watch as the democrats try their best to create panic over this...........

Yep.....time to buy........

Watch as the democrats try their best to create panic over this...........

Everything seems to have a political motivation in your world, even disease. Seems a sad way to live your life, but, whatever floats your boat, I guess. :dunno:

Forum List

Back