the stock market will rebound in a few weeks !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
after the panic over the coronavirus eases and the flu season comes to an end and the market rebounds because of the business friendly policies put in place by the administration Trump will look even stronger for nov ! and all the lefties crowing and celebrating the downturn because they somehow think it will hurt Trump will once again look like the idiots that they are ...

Last edited:
You have inside information that Donald Trump is seeking political asylum?

Assuming the OP wanted actual dialogue, I would venture a guess that the virus is initiating the fall in the market, but it will take a long time for the emergency world wide is in its waning stages. I just hope that it doesn't spook the big investers so much that we continue with a minor crash.

I was thinking of the people who work with the sick people in China covering their clothes and bodies when the citizens just wear protective masks. If it is that dangerous, those citizens that work in the industries that products go to other countries could be infecting people all over the world. They aren't wearing protection.

Assuming the OP wanted actual dialogue, I would venture a guess that the virus is initiating the fall in the market, but it will take a long time for the emergency world wide is in its waning stages. I just hope that it doesn't spook the big investers so much that we continue with a minor crash.

I was thinking of the people who work with the sick people in China covering their clothes and bodies when the citizens just wear protective masks. If it is that dangerous, those citizens that work in the industries that products go to other countries could be infecting people all over the world. They aren't wearing protection.
spring summer and the end of the flu season is around the corner .. and if the market bounces back then the left will once again be left holding the bag ...the bag of bull shit .

Trump is the guy who said "nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated." I hope when this virus spreads here, it takes out mostly his supporters and hopefully him.

spring summer and the end of the flu season is around the corner .. and if the market bounces back then the left will once again be left holding the bag ...the bag of bull shit .
I think I would hold out for a regression in the spread outside of China, or invest in domestic stocks that have no supply chain outside the USA.

CNN/MSNBC hosts/panelists/'experts' have been literally wetting themselves with delight that the virus could in some way hurt Trump.
They are a bunch of sick fucks.

Trump is the guy who said "nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated." I hope when this virus spreads here, it takes out mostly his supporters and hopefully him.
wow ! listen to the hateful leftwing communist wishing for the death of millions of Americans... this !....this is the reason we cant allow leftist back in power !

CNN/MSNBC hosts/panelists/'experts' have been literally wetting themselves with delight that the virus could in some way hurt Trump.
They are a bunch of sick fucks.
and the irony is the with the promiscuous homosexual life style practiced by all leftist the virus will spread quickly amongst them through their multiple sexual partners and orgies ... i'm not trying to be sarcastic or cruel im just hoping the dems will refrain from participating in risky activity they practice every day amongst their fellow homosexuals.

i'm not trying to be sarcastic or cruel
Right, you're just being an embarrassing moron, without any effort whatsoever.
no i'm being serious !! democrats and their homosexual base need to be less promiscuous during this virus outbreak ! if they dont it will run rampant on gays like you and the inner cities !and even though i am a conservative i dont hate dems ....i just think they are all idiots and faggots ! but i wish them no harm ...and that is the truth !

Hopefully Drumpf will contract the Corona virus and dies bleeding from his eyes and anus.

If Trump bleeds from his anus all GOP lawmakers will be infected.

You obviously have trump confused with Pete buttjudge and the homo-endorsing democrats.

Have GOP lawmakers resorted to wearing a disguise to fool Trump followers like you and your ilk?
please tell your democrat friends to refrain sick homo orgies that could spread the virus more quickly .... could you please just take it up the ass from one democrat instead of dozens of you pilling on top of each other in a big faggot ball and rolling around in piss and shit ! could you please refrain from this until the virus is under control.

Forum List

Back