The statement Trump should make to his supporters.

Any time a leaf fell off a tree you blamed Trump for it, now here come the excuses.....

Hack.
Methuselah, you may be way too old and not getting what happens in the world anymore .

Pandemic
Loss of Jobs
Loss of Businesses
Freight containers
Truck drivers
Feb 2022 =. Russia invades Ukraine. Gas prices go which make all prices go up, included with Freight delivery and Truck driver issues.

Methuselah, you may be way too old and not getting what happens in the world anymore .

Pandemic
Loss of Jobs
Loss of Businesses
Freight containers
Truck drivers
Feb 2022 =. Russia invades Ukraine. Gas prices go which make all prices go up, included with Freight delivery and Truck driver issues.

All exacerbated by return to over-regulation and denying the fossil fuel industry to continue as before with exploration and exploitation.

If Trump gets the nomination the left is going to shit itself.

I've never seen someone be so feared, by so many, after so long.

Democrats are idiots...

If Trump gets the nomination he will be destroyed by an even bigger margin than last time.

There are no good scenarios for Donald Trump

Democrats and many Independent and MANY Republicans who did not vote for him in 2016 and even more in 2020, and probably more will not be voting for Trump if manages to be nominated by the GOP.

So what?

My post says nothing of who'll vote for him.

My post addressed the absolute paralyzing fear that Trump instills in the idiot left...

If Trump gets the nomination he will be destroyed by an even bigger margin than last time.

Everything is getting more expensive to do. And you do not understand it. Come on Xi, end our misery.

There was a pandemic and the war of Russia over Ukraine is what got prices ALL OVER THE WORLD to go up, not just in the US in the past 2 years.

Next allegation !!!!
I don’t disagree but Biden could have easily avoided this war and chose not to. So, he’s responsible for it’s consequences.

That's going to depend on who the democratic nominee is. If the nominee is Harris or Biden, Trump wins. Period. The current administration has demonstrated, over and over and over and over, that they care more for others than they do for Americans. No sane individual would deny that.

So, who else? Newsom? He's ass-fucked California to the point where Californians are leaving in droves. My late wife's cousin, who's an unflappable, flaming liberal, is leaving California and moving here to Florida. When I asked him how he felt about living in a state with a Governor DeSantis, he said "It's gotta' be world's better than living with Newsom."

Spare few people are impressed enough with Gavin Newsom to vote for him for President...

I don’t disagree but Biden could have easily avoided this war and chose not to. So, he’s responsible for it’s consequences.
Letting dictators take over other countries is a national defense issue here at home. Remember WWII?

Letting dictators take over other countries is a national defense issue here at home. Remember WWII?
What about the USG taking over countries?

As I stated, Biden could have avoided this war.

America’s Culture of Death

President Kennedy had a remarkable ability to put himself into the shoes of an adversary to determine what it was that was motivating him to act. Kennedy figured out that what the Soviets and Cubans were trying to do was prevent the United States from again invading Cuba in an effort to oust the Castro regime from power. He figured that if he guaranteed that the United States would not invade Cuba again, the Soviets would be willing to remove their weapons. His offer was accepted by the Soviets, except for one thing: The Soviets wanted the United States to remove its missiles in Turkey that were pointed at Russia. Understanding the hypocrisy of the United States’ position, Kennedy agreed to remove the missiles. The crisis was resolved.

That’s what could have been done in Ukraine to avoid all those deaths of Ukrainians and Russians alike. All that needed to be done to avoid the conflict was an agreement in which NATO would not absorb Ukraine. But unfortunately, Joe Biden is no John Kennedy. The result has been thousands of unnecessary deaths, including both Ukrainians and Russians.

Unfortunately we don’t have a president like JFK, who sought world peace. We have a demented old warmonger who just might instigate nuclear war.
America’s Culture of Death - LewRockwell

What damage is he doing to the country?

What damage has he done?
Well, he had the nerve to bust his ass doing the right things for the right Americans of course.
He left all the weirdos, degenerates, wetbacks, lowlifes and criminals hanging...he made them feel like the lowdown filth they are and they're still pissed. "They" being berg80 and all its Leftist trash buddies.

As you have no doubt heard, I am currently under investigation in a variety of jurisdictions for alleged crimes I, and members of my family, are accused of committing. I want to assure you all I am innocent of all these charges and plan to mount a vigorous against them. Also, please do not read the list of charges released by NY AG James. She is really mean and none of it is true. Believe me, have I ever lied to you before? Don't answer that.

Though I greatly appreciate the moral and financial support you have given me over the last few years, I want to make something clear. Due to my enormous wealth (wink) I will no longer be accepting donations to my PAC from hard working Americans wishing to help me. I may have gottem myself in to a little trouble duping supporters in to believing they were contributing to something entirely different than what amounts to a legal defense slush fund so probably better to stop that right now before it gets any worse......for me.

Additionally, I want to say to all the paramilitary groups, the white nationalists, members of QAnon, rabid wackjobs, and you regular folks too who have made threats of violence against my perceived enemies, probably better to stop that too. I realize this may confuse you since I have encouraged violent acts in my name in the past but hey, somebody could get hurt. Okay, somebody already has been hurt. I'd feel bad about that but I'm a sociopath so................

In closing, I want to say how much I love you and will always love you, at least as long as you love me. Once that stops you are my mortal enemy and you suck. I'd also like to apologize to my kids for dragging them in to my criminal enterprise. I'm sorry but it was the best way to ensure your loyalty, and most of all your silence. I have enough problems with Cohen and Weisselburg spilling the beans without my children turning state's evidence. Anyway, MAGA, and if I end up not seeing you for a while don't forget you can't believe anything you are reading or seeing. It's only real if I tell you it is. Thank you, bigly.

You lay awake all night to come up with that idiotic dreck, didn't ya?

BringBusBak.jpg

Forum List

Back