The statement Trump should make to his supporters.

As you have no doubt heard, I am currently under investigation in a variety of jurisdictions for alleged crimes I, and members of my family, are accused of committing. I want to assure you all I am innocent of all these charges and plan to mount a vigorous against them. Also, please do not read the list of charges released by NY AG James. She is really mean and none of it is true. Believe me, have I ever lied to you before? Don't answer that.

Though I greatly appreciate the moral and financial support you have given me over the last few years, I want to make something clear. Due to my enormous wealth (wink) I will no longer be accepting donations to my PAC from hard working Americans wishing to help me. I may have gottem myself in to a little trouble duping supporters in to believing they were contributing to something entirely different than what amounts to a legal defense slush fund so probably better to stop that right now before it gets any worse......for me.

Additionally, I want to say to all the paramilitary groups, the white nationalists, members of QAnon, rabid wackjobs, and you regular folks too who have made threats of violence against my perceived enemies, probably better to stop that too. I realize this may confuse you since I have encouraged violent acts in my name in the past but hey, somebody could get hurt. Okay, somebody already has been hurt. I'd feel bad about that but I'm a sociopath so................

In closing, I want to say how much I love you and will always love you, at least as long as you love me. Once that stops you are my mortal enemy and you suck. I'd also like to apologize to my kids for dragging them in to my criminal enterprise. I'm sorry but it was the best way to ensure your loyalty, and most of all your silence. I have enough problems with Cohen and Weisselburg spilling the beans without my children turning state's evidence. Anyway, MAGA, and if I end up not seeing you for a while don't forget you can't believe anything you are reading or seeing. It's only real if I tell you it is. Thank you, bigly.

The Trump family dramatically inflated the values of their assets, especially the Mar-a-Lago home.

Trump claimed it was worth $739 million while the actual value was just one-tenth of that number.

Well, of course it’s worth less now after the FBI took away all the resellable documents.

If you would consider what he pre set up incase he lost, then his actions on his loss, The encouragement of the Jan 6th, the clear voice that all Democrat's are the enemy That rules and laws can be broken by kings. So knowing all this would seem to place a lot of doubt on how he would rule.

oh the butthurt is epic on this one. President Trump has been out of office for 2 years. Y 'all are still frightened of The Orange Man. Probably moreso now than then. You probably should have not cheated and given him his legitimate second term and then that would be the end of it. AND we'd have cheap gas and roaring economy and peace in the world. Boy....did y'all screw it up.

Trump is still trying to get his revenge and their money.

That was entirely unnecessary since there were so many legit criticisms to be made about what Trump inflicted on the nation.
Yet none of you deranged fucking lunatics ever went with those criticisms.....It has been all fake scandal, sniveling about his brash personality, RUSSIA!, and screeching "LITERALLY HITLER!"

You poor freaks are seriously in need of lots and lots of couch time.

Yet none of you deranged fucking lunatics ever went with those criticisms.....It has been all fake scandal, sniveling about his brash personality, RUSSIA!, and screeching "LITERALLY HITLER!"

You poor freaks are seriously in need of lots and lots of couch time.
Russia? Are you confused? That was a republican investigation.

Forum List

Back