The state of American bases in Germany

images
Forget the fear mongering of Iranians. Here’s a dose of reality. This is a map of U.S. military bases surrounding Iran. Who’s threatening who here? Who is the expansionary power promoting division & violence? How does ending the Iranian nuclear deal make the U.S. any safer?

Forget the fear mongering of Iranians. Here’s a dose of reality. This is a map of U.S. military bases surrounding Iran. Who’s threatening who here? Who is the expansionary power promoting division & violence? How does ending the Iranian nuclear deal make the U.S. any safer?
It all depends on who is in power in the United States. When leftists and Trumpsters are in power in the United States, the United States is a source of threat and helps leftists and terrorists, as it was in Afghanistan and Ukraine when the right was in power, it served good.

It all depends on who is in power in the United States. When leftists and Trumpsters are in power in the United States, the United States is a source of threat and helps leftists and terrorists, as it was in Afghanistan and Ukraine when the right was in power, it served good.
Who do you consider right?

The USG needs to cease military operations everywhere.
I have no problem with military operations in our own borders, or in allied nations in N. or S. America, as long as those nations request it on their own part, not by subversion by our clandestine services.

". . . To define and punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the high Seas, and Offenses against the Law of Nations;

To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

To provide and maintain a Navy;

To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;"

That’s below the belt. And you know it. :cool-45:

Sometimes you ask daft questions, and are sanctimoniously judgemental.
Bullshit.

You are better than to sit here and parrot propaganda.

I get enough of that garbage in the Biden thread. If you don't have a reason for the shit you are posting, don't post it.

Try some critical thinking, and don't let others do your thinking for you. You should know by now, they have their own agenda, and it might not necessarily be in your interest.

These are the same psychopaths, that would as soon as force you to be jabbed with a poison toxin to participate in society, and have you die, for the sake of control and profit, than to look at you and deal with you.

Bullshit.

You are better than to sit here and parrot propaganda.

I get enough of that garbage in the Biden thread. If you don't have a reason for the shit you are posting, don't post it.

Try some critical thinking, and don't let others do your thinking for you. You should know by now, they have their own agenda, and it might not necessarily be in your interest.

These are the same psychopaths, that would as soon as force you to be jabbed with a poison toxin to participate in society, and have you die, for the sake of control and profit, than to look at you and deal with you.

# Why is that the job of a nation on a continent, across an ocean away?

I don’t know. I really don’t know.

And then you hurl a load of barrage balloons at me.

# Why is that the job of a nation on a continent, across an ocean away?

I don’t know. I really don’t know.

And then you hurl a load of barrage balloons at me.
I'm not hurling anything at you, I am only asking you to use your head, if you have one.

I suppose, since you are used to being a subject, rather than a sovereign citizen, you don't have the luxury, of actually determining what is in your own best interest. . . since, after all, you ARE property, rather than a free, independent human, so, really, why should you care, you are used to "deferring to your betters."

Isn't that it?

If the shepherd says to the sheep, it is now time to be slaughtered? Who are you to question that, right?

Tax payers of the United States, have no real interest, in paying for the security of other nations, when our own cities, and our own national infrastructure are falling apart.

This? Is self evident to anyone that stops to think about it.

If other nations fall into chaos or dictatorship, it does little harm to America, if our children and people are already homeless, starving, and dying of addiction and crime.

:rolleyes:

I'm not hurling anything at you, I am only asking you to use your head, if you have one.

I suppose, since you are used to being a subject, rather than a sovereign citizen, you don't have the luxury, of actually determining what is in your own best interest. . . since, after all, you ARE property, rather than a free, independent human, so, really, why should you care, you are used to "deferring to your betters."

Isn't that it?

If the shepherd says to the sheep, it is now time to be slaughtered? Who are you to question that, right?

Tax payers of the United States, have no real interest, in paying for the security of other nations, when our own cities, and our own national infrastructure are falling apart.

This? Is self evident to anyone that stops to think about it.

If other nations fall into chaos or dictatorship, it does little harm to America, if our children and people are already homeless, starving, and dying of addiction and crime.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: To you too.

Forum List

Back