The state of American bases in Germany

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
In connection with the betrayal of US national interests, in particular the surrender of positions in Europe by Obama, the state of American bases in Germany is of particular concern. From the Germans, statements are increasingly being heard that they will throw the Americans out of Germany. to what extent are the military bases in Germany ready for provocations and repelling possible attacks? Is Austria sufficiently protected from a violent Anschluss?

• Banned
LOL.....Given the state of their .mil Poland could take them.
Poland was in plans to deploy missile defense, but Obama fulfilled the wishes of the Russian Federation and Europe and curtailed the program
I don't quite understand what you're talking about. I'm talking about bases in Germany directly

Since the threat of the Soviet Union is gone, there is no need for all the bases in Germany.

Close them and save the American people millions.

I live in the American military zone, so I can see it from that perspective.

There’s a very good American Medical Centre In Landstuhl, where soldiers who fought in Iraq/Afghanistan would be flown to
(not a long flight) for treatment following injuries in combat.

I think it has a brilliant burns unit.

Landstuhl has long been the first stop for American POWs going home too.

Since the threat of the Soviet Union is gone, there is no need for all the bases in Germany.

Close them and save the American people millions.
images

This is again a common lie for cattle. They were not there against the USSR.

They are in a good midway strategic place for American activities in the Middle East.
These bases are for the containment of German imperialism and against the Anschluss of Austria. The United States has a lot of bases in the Middle East.

I have no idea why the elder Bush allowed the illegal anschluss of the GDR, it was always against the interests of Republicans and the United States. But it was a disaster for the United States

Forum List

Back