The state of American bases in Germany

No he wasn't, he just realized that communism had failed, and the USSR couldn't afford to remain communist
What's the difference, I told you that he was loyal to Bush and the United States until the arrival of the left in 93

Most of them are for supporting U.S. operations across the Middle East. Thus they cannot be easily replaced.
Lies. This is far from the Middle East, and the Middle East itself is full of American bases around Iran (although the left has fucked up Afghanistan)

These bases are for containing Germany

What are you, ten years old? You are either massively ignorant or a compulsive liar. In the months you've been posting, you've managed to not post a single accurate thing. That's quite an accomplishment for the amount of posts you have made. Here is a simple explanation from Wikki:
"The East German government started to falter in May 1989, when the removal of Hungary's border fence with Austria opened a hole in the Iron Curtain. The border was still closely guarded, but the Pan-European Picnic and the indecisive reaction of the rulers of the Eastern Bloc set in motion an irreversible peaceful movement.[2][3] It allowed an exodus of thousands of East Germans fleeing to West Germany via Hungary. The Peaceful Revolution, a series of protests by East Germans, led to the GDR's first free elections on 18 March 1990 and to the negotiations between the GDR and FRG that culminated in a Unification Treaty.[1] Other negotiations between the GDR and FRG and the four occupying powers produced the so-called "Two Plus Four Treaty" (Treaty on the Final Settlement with Respect to Germany), granting full sovereignty to a unified German state, whose two parts were previously bound by a number of limitations stemming from their post-World War II status as occupied regions.".
All this is bullshit. They had no right to annex East Germany without a plebiscite in the GDR. This is an illegal seizure and it should be canceled
The East Germans are likely to send the FRG to fuck right now, because this annexation made them slaves of the FRG

The U.S could save a lot of money by abandoning bases in Germany that have been considered "occupied" about 75 years after the War. Go for it Germans.
Do you want the Nazis to come again?
Merkel's party is already almost Nazi

Modern Germany’s a trading state, a hub, a strategic placement for the rest of the world.
I believe that Germany is a source of danger for the revival of pan-Germanism
I am a supporter of the liberation not only GDR, but also of the entire lands seized by the Prussians during the creation of "Germany" at the end of the 19th century
The "German" peoples should get freedom and revive their non-German cultures, abandoning Germanism imposed by the Prussian imperialists

What's the difference, I told you that he was loyal to Bush and the United States until the arrival of the left in 93
Neither has anything too do with the other. Bush had nothing to do with the fall of communist Russia. It bankrupted itself trying to compete with a superior economic system. As long as Russians were willing to work for pennies a day and stand in long lines for whatever small amounts of inferior food was available communism could survive. That ended when Russia couldn't keep the western media off the Russian air waves and the average Russian saw how inferior their standard of living actually was.

Do you want the Nazis to come again?
Merkel's party is already almost Nazi

Scholz is the encumbent now.

Germany does not allow just one party to be in charge. It’s always a coalition.

But watch out for the Greens. The Nazi party had its origins in cleanliness, back to nature living and the rest of it.

I believe that Germany is a source of danger for the revival of pan-Germanism
I am a supporter of the liberation not only GDR, but also of the entire lands seized by the Prussians during the creation of "Germany" at the end of the 19th century
The "German" peoples should get freedom and revive their non-German cultures, abandoning Germanism imposed by the Prussian imperialists

Patriotism is strongly discouraged. Except for the football.

Patriotism is strongly discouraged. Except for the football.
I know that the Christian Democrats are essentially the successors of the fascists, they are corporatists. The German left also clearly supports Germanism, they claim that the union of the Russian Federation and Germany = raw materials and technologies that will kill the United States. This is exactly what is happening now

I know that the Christian Democrats are essentially the successors of the fascists, they are corporatists. The German left also clearly supports Germanism, they claim that the union of the Russian Federation and Germany = raw materials and technologies that will kill the United States. This is exactly what is happening now

l don’t think so.

Anyway, "United Germany" does not benefit the people, there is a birth rate of 1.5, they quickly die out and are replaced by Turks. And in the GDR salaries are 2 times lower than in FRG

All this is bullshit. They had no right to annex East Germany without a plebiscite in the GDR. This is an illegal seizure and it should be canceled
The East Germans are likely to send the FRG to fuck right now, because this annexation made them slaves of the FRG
Did you even bother to read the Wikki article I posted? There was a plebiscite and the majority of the East German population decided to re-unify with West Germany. Hell, the only reason East Germany had a population at all was the fortifications keeping them from immigrating to West Germany. Between 1947 and 1961 when the Berlin Wall was built two and a half million East Germans fled to West Germany via Berlin and the railway to West Germany that Russian and Warsaw Pact troops weren't allowed to interfere with.

Forum List

Back