The spineless democrats...a disgrace of our party!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
When I hear the sound of Shummer and all these spineless democrats out here talking about this Russian thing and Trump, all tip toeing around FACTS, shunning what is clearly obvious and correct, I get why we're the party of bullshit. Had this been the Obama's and his administration doing what Trump is doing????? They took a sentence "you can keep your healthcare and doctors" that Obama said on the campaign trail and redefined and vilified ACA for 8 years. Trump meanwhile has back tracked on just about everything he said while campaigning and the DNC is silent. Where is the guts of this party?

When I hear the sound of Shummer and all these spineless democrats out here talking about this Russian thing and Trump, all tip toeing around FACTS, shunning what is clearly obvious and correct, I get why we're the party of bullshit. Had this been the Obama's and his administration doing what Trump is doing????? They took a sentence "you can keep your healthcare and doctors" that Obama said on the campaign trail and redefined and vilified ACA for 8 years. Trump meanwhile has back tracked on just about everything he said while campaigning and the DNC is silent. Where is the guts of this party?

Liberal Democrat Guts

They know they have nothing. They'll move onto damage control for a while, then seize upon the next opportunity to vilify the president (with the help of the media).

• Banned
The entire party should be calling for impeachment. Once again, the Democrats decide to just let things play out and see where the cards fall. Pathetic.

I don't understand this party at all, not at all. As we speak, the RNC is hosting ads all around the country on their versions of ACA and how great it is....and do we see anything that is countering this? NO. I'm starting to believe that nobody that goes to Washington is truly gonna look out for the working class of this nation, nobody!!

The entire party should be calling for impeachment. Once again, the Democrats decide to just let things play out and see where the cards fall. Pathetic.

I don't understand this party at all, not at all. As we speak, the RNC is hosting ads all around the country on their versions of ACA and how great it is....and do we see anything that is countering this? NO. I'm starting to believe that nobody that goes to Washington is truly gonna look out for the working class of this nation, nobody!!
The working class? What would you know about that?

Forum List

Back