The social-distancing police are among us. Would you call out a neighbor for unsafe practices? Or call 911?

Like I was saying 4 mos ago this is your invisible 911-------- it's here to take your rights all of them and you WILL NOT SEE THE OLD AMERICAA EVER AGAIN!! esp. if you do not band together and fight this NWO BS!!

THe costco link these leftist cocksuckers think they are the AUTHORITY ( u can read why and how come)Y over everyone in that store and they literally get off on having the power to do so jusut watch their body language and expressions when you are ouut and about you can peg these losers a mile awaay almost always.......

Some can fool you LOL..

Why there is a loon on here who has a control disorder ...............lol

What the fuck are you smoking?

Have you seen Kushner running around?

America firsT? lol

What a joke from the trump administration, more like Israel first America a distant second

Obama was more nationalist than Trump in the foreign policy arena

clueless trust me. u r.

"
Here come the Social Distancing Police.
They don’t carry badges, they don’t wear uniforms. They are not actual police officers, and no one is going to formally deputize them. But they are watchful, and alarmed, mostly disgusted and, though it’s hard to see at times, idealistic. Even well-meaning. They don’t like what they see, and they hate what they must do but — YOU! Your shopping cart! It’s TOO close! SIX FEET! Some shout, some gesture and expect you to get the point. Some call actual police, phone an aldermen, even email their park district.
Many others, they head for Facebook, Twitter, the neighborhood app Nextdoor, where they register horror — a lack of consideration they just witnessed by a fellow Chicagoan. They wonder why everyone is suddenly a jogger. They report coffee houses for a lack of masks. They call 311 to report 12 people sitting a little too close on the grass in a park.
They are you, they are us.

Interestingly the Left has become what they claim to abhor. They'd never admit it but this their roots. The "true believers" believe it is their "RIGHT" to tell others what to do, how to think and how to live their lives. Make no mistake, there are those on the Right who do this too just not to the degree that Progs do. A always, Chicago is the perfect example.
No one has a "right" to infect others, "some" of whom may be at a much greater risk than the asses who ramble unabashed around others with reckless abandon.

At what point does stand your ground apply? I don't know if that gun you point my way is loaded but I have to assume so.
No one's fears have a right to take others' rights. If you fear to catch the virus, YOU are more than welcome to stay home.

This virus is NOT a death sentence, let's all get that notion out in the open.
It's not fear. It's risk mitigation. Everyone needs to go out, dope. Is it too much to ask that people respect the fact that others may have an increased risk and give others their space and air? Why is it more important for you to be a prick for no reason?

Like I was saying 4 mos ago this is your invisible 911-------- it's here to take your rights all of them and you WILL NOT SEE THE OLD AMERICAA EVER AGAIN!! esp. if you do not band together and fight this NWO BS!!

THe costco link these leftist cocksuckers think they are the AUTHORITY ( u can read why and how come)Y over everyone in that store and they literally get off on having the power to do so jusut watch their body language and expressions when you are ouut and about you can peg these losers a mile awaay almost always.......

Some can fool you LOL..

Why there is a loon on here who has a control disorder ...............lol

What the fuck are you smoking?

Have you seen Kushner running around?

America firsT? lol

What a joke from the trump administration, more like Israel first America a distant second

Obama was more nationalist than Trump in the foreign policy arena

clueless trust me. u r.

Anyone who thinks meddling in the middle east for 5 million jews to piss off a billion people is a fucking retard

That sand doesnt' matter, let them off themselves, fuck em

Any other position is a sign you're a traitor or a fuckwit

Just national cohesion alone is hurt by our open support of apartheid. A regime who built their nukes with wait for it....Apartheid south africa.

Bunch of traitor *****. USS liberty??????

"
They don’t carry badges, they don’t wear uniforms. They are not actual police officers, and no one is going to formally deputize them. But they are watchful, and alarmed, mostly disgusted and, though it’s hard to see at times, idealistic. Even well-meaning. They don’t like what they see, and they hate what they must do but — YOU! Your shopping cart! It’s TOO close! SIX FEET! Some shout, some gesture and expect you to get the point. Some call actual police, phone an aldermen, even email their park district.
Many others, they head for Facebook, Twitter, the neighborhood app Nextdoor, where they register horror — a lack of consideration they just witnessed by a fellow Chicagoan. They wonder why everyone is suddenly a jogger. They report coffee houses for a lack of masks. They call 311 to report 12 people sitting a little too close on the grass in a park.

Interestingly the Left has become what they claim to abhor. They'd never admit it but this their roots. The "true believers" believe it is their "RIGHT" to tell others what to do, how to think and how to live their lives. Make no mistake, there are those on the Right who do this too just not to the degree that Progs do. A always, Chicago is the perfect example.
A truly childish and stupid thread premise.

there are those on the Right who do this too
How do you know the voting history of the people who report their neighbors? Is that one of the questions they ask now? Just interested....

LOL, it's Chicago. Are there A LOT of "Righties" in Chicago? The reporting of neighbors is fascist to it's core. Unlike you I am not a blind partisan.
YOU are the one bringing up political party here, not me.

So tell me again who is being a blind partisan.

You. I made a bi-partisan statement, you questoned it.
JustAGuy1 said:
the Left has become what they claim to abhor. They'd never admit it but this their roots. The "true believers" believe it is their "RIGHT" to tell others what to do, how to think and how to live their lives. Make no mistake, there are those on the Right who do this too just not to the degree that Progs do.
And some, I assume, are good people.
LOL

"

A truly childish and stupid thread premise.

It is the truth, you Proglodytes are cowad and terrified of a "flu".

there are those on the Right who do this too
How do you know the voting history of the people who report their neighbors? Is that one of the questions they ask now? Just interested....

LOL, it's Chicago. Are there A LOT of "Righties" in Chicago? The reporting of neighbors is fascist to it's core. Unlike you I am not a blind partisan.
YOU are the one bringing up political party here, not me.

So tell me again who is being a blind partisan.

You. I made a bi-partisan statement, you questoned it.
JustAGuy1 said:
the Left has become what they claim to abhor. They'd never admit it but this their roots. The "true believers" believe it is their "RIGHT" to tell others what to do, how to think and how to live their lives. Make no mistake, there are those on the Right who do this too just not to the degree that Progs do.
And some, I assume, are good people.
LOL

Nobody said they weren't your intense partisanship causes you to see things that just aren't there.

"

I had a lady tell me I was going the wrong way down the bread isle at the store the other day. I just looked at her and laughed out loud.

"

The people who do not wear masks and practice social distancing are people who want to kiill their fellow citizens and destroy the nation. I don't know how they could be punished, but they should be, and harshly. These are simple rules to follow. If this scum want to die, let them, but I draw the line at their posing a direct threat to society. Let them at least be shipped back to Russia.

You are one sick, crack brained, fuckstick. Now say mooo or baaaaa and wipe that drool off your chin.

"

My wife went to her hairdresser and Tommy must have moved into the neighborhood because someone called the cops on her

"

The people who do not wear masks and practice social distancing are people who want to kiill their fellow citizens and destroy the nation. I don't know how they could be punished, but they should be, and harshly. These are simple rules to follow. If this scum want to die, let them, but I draw the line at their posing a direct threat to society. Let them at least be shipped back to Russia.

I do not, I will not wear one and you'll just have to live with it.

Would you call out a neighbor for unsafe practices? Or call 911?

It depends. Are they extremely noisy and not caring at all those who have a right for peace and quiet? Covid or no covid...yeah. I'd call the cops and say their music is too loud, their guests have blocked my car in and in general are being a pain in the ass tossing beer bottles in my yard.

If its a birthday party gathering and all are polite, happy, considerate of their immediate neighbors? Hell no. I'd try to join in the fun. Covid or no covid.

"

I had a lady tell me I was going the wrong way down the bread isle at the store the other day. I just looked at her and laughed out loud.
If you can't see the big arrows on the floor showing the direction for the whole aisle, you need glasses.

"

If you can't see the big arrows on the floor showing the direction for the whole aisle, you need glasses.
If I realize I passed something I will turn around and get it. Asinine to expect someone to walk all the way around again. I mean wtf. I'd likely pass 6 to 7 more people going all the way around rather than none to one by walking backwards a few feet. Where is the sense in that???

This dumb shit is juvenile

"

What a bunch of snowflakes those crazy liberals are. Can you believe being upset about people not taking precautions not to spread a deadly disease! Wimps.

I'm planning on driving my car 100 mph around the neighborhood right after I go to a few public places and smoke a cigar. Cuz I have decided restrictions against those things are tyranny. I have decided it is my right to endanger the lives of everyone around me and those pointy headed liberal can't stop me. Cuz I got a really big gun.

If I realize I passed something I will turn around and get it. Asinine to expect someone to walk all the way around again. I mean wtf. I'd likely pass 6 to 7 more people going all the way around rather than none to one by walking backwards a few feet. Where is the sense in that???

This dumb shit is juvenile

Used to be, the grocery store was THE spot to pick up milfs. Not that I ever did that. I'm just saying.

My, how times have changed.

Had some dude about my age get all night about “stay back” sticking his hand out like he’s in charge of something as I closed to 5’10”
I suggested he not become so bossy and mind his manner. He regained control of himself and his emotions.

Does that make you feel strong?

If so, You might be a loser.
Makes me feel like a non compliant to the concept that I am responsible for your health. If that makes you sad or angry and frightened, then you might be loser you.

Forum List

Back