Who has more flaws, Trump or Biden (dems keep bashing Trump w/o looking at Biden)

Which candidate has more flaws that would affect his job as president, Trump or Biden?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
The democrats keep listing the things that they don't like about Trump, "ad nauseam "

But looking at both men individually, how they would perform in press conferences, how they would evaluate information and make serious decisions, how they process information, etc. Which would be a more capable president for the next 4-years?

Here is the Vegas betting odds, Trump is still a 2:1 favorite over Biden. A real "poll" with real money. (OMG Hillary is back!!)
1590066743260.png

But looking at both men individually, how they would perform in press conferences, how they would evaluate information and make serious decisions, how they process information, etc. Which would be a more capable president for the next 4-years?

Is this a joke? Biden wins hands down in every category.

Here is the Vegas betting odds, Trump is still a 2:1 favorite over Biden. A real "poll" with real money. (OMG Hillary is back!!)

But as you can't actually place a bet at those odds, it's just propaganda. It only takes a few people putting money down on Trump to swing the odds wildly.

Seriously, show me where I can put a bet down on Biden at 2:1, and I'll be putting my money down. That's very easy money.

But as you can't actually place a bet at those odds, it's just propaganda. It only takes a few people putting money down on Trump to swing the odds wildly.

Seriously, show me where I can put a bet down on Biden at 2:1, and I'll be putting my money down. That's very easy money.

Really?! A quick trip to Vegas, they'll be more than happy to take your money.

The democrats keep listing the things that they don't like about Trump, "ad nauseam "

View attachment 339006
We already know trump policy is a failure. We are choosing between guaranteed more failure or an unknown. The unknown has a chance of being successful.

The link is in the OP, or you can google to find a place to bet. Remember in 2016? Hillary was a "sure thing" too....

I think Trump has demonstrated a propensity to base decisions on wishful thinking and I think it’s had disastrous consequences.

View attachment 339006
We already know trump policy is a failure. We are choosing between guaranteed more failure or an unknown. The unknown has a chance of being successful.
Trump policy is only a failure to those with TDS.

View attachment 339006

Bed wetters keep pissing and moaning about Trump because that's what they're programmed to do. Trump was outspokenly pro-democrook for years prior to running as a republicrat. He was on Larry King professing his democrook allegiance, he was fawned over by Oprah. He's no true friend to the 2nd Amendment, spends like a Kennedy, would be willing to do universal HC and withdraw our military from much of the world (I even agree with that though). The only reason I continue to support him is because he isn't going after the 2nd Amendment, he's working on border security, and he has rolled back significant amounts of that meat puppet faggot's destruction.

Plus he beat hitlery....

tenor.gif

Just like Bush. They got everything they wanted under Bush except a formal surrender to Jihad. Yet their hatred of him only grew with every program and dollar he let Ted Kennedy spend.

Trump is going to crush Biden because even many democroks aren't full blown jabbering commie retards and sexual deviants. I didn't vote for Trump in 2016, but I can't wait to do it in 6 more months.

View attachment 339006

Biden is a "known-known", he's too old and too senile to be president.
Biden hasn't been right about anything in 30-years, just ask Gates.
I can look at Trump honestly, but you can't look at Biden honestly.
You are what's called a "shill"
(an accomplice of a swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others. )

View attachment 339006
Trump policy is only successful to trumpers.

You like trillion dollar deficits?
Trump promised 4-6% gdp growth and delivered less than 3%. He made fun of Obama for less than 3%...
He failed on healthcare.
He said trade wars are easy to win yet we are still in a trade war and so far it has only hurt our economy.
He sure can’t handle a pandemic.
The failures are many.

View attachment 339006

(an accomplice of a swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others. )
Biden has never been president. Trump is hardly young. We have seen a trump presidency and it’s bad.

View attachment 339006
That’s a tough one.

View attachment 339006

Biden has never been president. Trump is hardly young. We have seen a trump presidency and it’s bad.

Only bad for you fricken loons.

View attachment 339006

First of all it's idiotic to predict who will win an election almost six months away, so no serious person would bet a dollar just yet. A sudden news event could switch everything around in three days yet alone what's going to happen months away.

If things stay on course, the virus will decrease, jobs are already coming back, the market is recovering, and Trump will win hands down. Only TDS people will blame him for a worldwide virus. But common sense people understand it was pretty much unstoppable, and will decide who they vote for by how Trump is handling this situation. TDS people were never going to vote for him anyway, so what they say is irrelevant.

View attachment 339006
Trump policy is only successful to trumpers.

You like trillion dollar deficits?
Trump promised 4-6% gdp growth and delivered less than 3%. He made fun of Obama for less than 3%...
He failed on healthcare.
He said trade wars are easy to win yet we are still in a trade war and so far it has only hurt our economy.
He sure can’t handle a pandemic.
The failures are many.
Deficits passed by a Democratic House?
Democrats obstructed every which way they can to slow growth.
Democrats had Obamacare which was a failure from day one.
Who are we in a trade war with?
The work he had done during the pandemic is incredible.
The failures only exist in your TDS afflicted mind.
Why do you lie?

Forum List

Back