The social-distancing police are among us. Would you call out a neighbor for unsafe practices? Or call 911?

Out of common courtesy we use to stay home when sick, and those who came to work with colds excreta were thought rude, even if we understood that they needed a paycheck. we also expected them to cover their mouths when coughing. is it to much to ask that if you wont wear a mask that you honor the 6 foot rule, & follow the store rules that are clearly marked on the floor. Its not just us old folk your endangering even younger people die. Understand its confusing & no fun for anyone, but a little thoughtfulness towards those who must go buy food, but feel contacting the Virus could be a death sentence.

That's true for every flu season we've ever had tho

The weak die fuck off

Old people want social distancing but they don't bat an eye about the lack of health insurance or children growing hungry.

FUck off, in our value system. You're not worth it

And by ours i mean mine and YOURS.

Like I was saying 4 mos ago this is your invisible 911-------- it's here to take your rights all of them and you WILL NOT SEE THE OLD AMERICAA EVER AGAIN!! esp. if you do not band together and fight this NWO BS!!

THe costco link these leftist cocksuckers think they are the AUTHORITY ( u can read why and how come)Y over everyone in that store and they literally get off on having the power to do so jusut watch their body language and expressions when you are ouut and about you can peg these losers a mile awaay almost always.......

Some can fool you LOL..

Why there is a loon on here who has a control disorder ...............lol

Like I was saying 4 mos ago this is your invisible 911-------- it's here to take your rights all of them and you WILL NOT SEE THE OLD AMERICAA EVER AGAIN!! esp. if you do not band together and fight this NWO BS!!

THe costco link these leftist cocksuckers think they are the AUTHORITY ( u can read why and how come)Y over everyone in that store and they literally get off on having the power to do so jusut watch their body language and expressions when you are ouut and about you can peg these losers a mile awaay almost always.......

Some can fool you LOL..

What the fuck are you smoking?

Have you seen Kushner running around?

America firsT? lol

What a joke from the trump administration, more like Israel first America a distant second

Obama was more nationalist than Trump in the foreign policy arena

there are those on the Right who do this too
How do you know the voting history of the people who report their neighbors? Is that one of the questions they ask now? Just interested....

LOL, it's Chicago. Are there A LOT of "Righties" in Chicago? The reporting of neighbors is fascist to it's core. Unlike you I am not a blind partisan.

How do you know the voting history of the people who report their neighbors? Is that one of the questions they ask now? Just interested....

LOL, it's Chicago. Are there A LOT of "Righties" in Chicago? The reporting of neighbors is fascist to it's core. Unlike you I am not a blind partisan.
YOU are the one bringing up political party here, not me.

So tell me again who is being a blind partisan.

Trump wasnt president. No need to kill the greatest economy ever

The greatest economy in the world?

Pfffft. People couldn't last 1 month without a $1200 piece of cheese and getting into bread lines that wrap around the corner.

What happened about all of that extra money everybody had in their paychecks that we kept hearing about over and over and over again?

Get real. lol.

People were being sold an economic distortion. And they ate it up like candy for no other reason than poltical partisanship. We had four cents on the dollar worth of purchasing power before this virus and we'll have less afterward, but we still only had about four cents worth in the first place. And 21 trillion dollars worth of debt, I'd add.

The economy was already toast, they couldn't lie about it anymore. They couldn't keep lying about the effect of inflation on the standard of living by manipulating the CPI anymore either. They tried going with the chained CPI gig in order to hide the effect, but that didn't work. Predictably. And this convenient pandemic has served as a perfect distraction away from the root cause. Which is the Federal Reserve itself. It's also served as a great drill to lay the groundwork for making sure people don't get outta line when it gets worse. And it will.

The electorate would do well to wake up and pay attention. Because all of this fake left/right dick waving about whose tyrant is better than the other guy's tyrant is laughable at best. With the exception of a very, very small group of genuine free-market folks in Washington, pretty much all of em are trustees in the same failed monetary policy.

Let me ask this. While Trump's ever faithful groupies were complaining about him being spied on, when's the last time anyone heard him complain about the electorate being spied on? I'll say never. He doesn't give a fuck about you. lol. We just had bipartisan legislation passed to collect up all of our data and not a peep from Trump about that. We also have little Napoleons all over the country acting on CDC recommendations that he could rescind with the stroke of a pen. Has he done it? Of course not. Do you know why? Because he's playing both sides of the fence and he knows his base won't think beyond the colors red and blue long enough to start asking why he hasn't rescinded them. He's working with the little Napoleons to completely negate the way it used to be where the legislature made the laws and the executive executed them. Now the little Napoleons are making up law arbitrarily as they go. He could recind their premise for being able to do that. But he hasn't.

If people would take just a moment to pay the fuck attention, I think they'd find the love affair to be one-sided.

The only entities at all who will benefit from any of this are the patent holders like Fauci and the pharmaceutical companies who stand to make trillions. It's a picture-perfect repeat of what we saw after 9/11 when the defense industry made a fortune while we lined up and dropped our pants in the TSA line or marched through Chertoff's x-ray machines. Fauci is effectively the new Michael Chertoff in that regard.

Trump is no different than Bush or Obama. He's smply continuing their models. He's just the new face that Gingrich and that bunch squeezed in there when they realized that over 50% of the electorate were tired of the two party ruse. He's an illusion of difference in a time when the electorate is more concerned with the letters D and R versus peace, prosperity and civil liberties. Nothing more.

Last edited:
"
Here come the Social Distancing Police.
They don’t carry badges, they don’t wear uniforms. They are not actual police officers, and no one is going to formally deputize them. But they are watchful, and alarmed, mostly disgusted and, though it’s hard to see at times, idealistic. Even well-meaning. They don’t like what they see, and they hate what they must do but — YOU! Your shopping cart! It’s TOO close! SIX FEET! Some shout, some gesture and expect you to get the point. Some call actual police, phone an aldermen, even email their park district.
Many others, they head for Facebook, Twitter, the neighborhood app Nextdoor, where they register horror — a lack of consideration they just witnessed by a fellow Chicagoan. They wonder why everyone is suddenly a jogger. They report coffee houses for a lack of masks. They call 311 to report 12 people sitting a little too close on the grass in a park.
They are you, they are us.

Interestingly the Left has become what they claim to abhor. They'd never admit it but this their roots. The "true believers" believe it is their "RIGHT" to tell others what to do, how to think and how to live their lives. Make no mistake, there are those on the Right who do this too just not to the degree that Progs do. A always, Chicago is the perfect example.

Entitled America.

YOU are the one bringing up political party here, not me.

So tell me again who is being a blind partisan.

You. I made a bi-partisan statement, you questoned it.

"
They don’t carry badges, they don’t wear uniforms. They are not actual police officers, and no one is going to formally deputize them. But they are watchful, and alarmed, mostly disgusted and, though it’s hard to see at times, idealistic. Even well-meaning. They don’t like what they see, and they hate what they must do but — YOU! Your shopping cart! It’s TOO close! SIX FEET! Some shout, some gesture and expect you to get the point. Some call actual police, phone an aldermen, even email their park district.
Many others, they head for Facebook, Twitter, the neighborhood app Nextdoor, where they register horror — a lack of consideration they just witnessed by a fellow Chicagoan. They wonder why everyone is suddenly a jogger. They report coffee houses for a lack of masks. They call 311 to report 12 people sitting a little too close on the grass in a park.

Interestingly the Left has become what they claim to abhor. They'd never admit it but this their roots. The "true believers" believe it is their "RIGHT" to tell others what to do, how to think and how to live their lives. Make no mistake, there are those on the Right who do this too just not to the degree that Progs do. A always, Chicago is the perfect example.
The people who do not wear masks and practice social distancing are people who want to kiill their fellow citizens and destroy the nation. I don't know how they could be punished, but they should be, and harshly. These are simple rules to follow. If this scum want to die, let them, but I draw the line at their posing a direct threat to society. Let them at least be shipped back to Russia.

"

No one has a "right" to infect others, "some" of whom may be at a much greater risk than the asses who ramble unabashed around others with reckless abandon.

At what point does stand your ground apply? I don't know if that gun you point my way is loaded but I have to assume so.

Some can fool you LOL..

It's a rule made by the establishment to protect it's patrons. No different than shirts and shoes or no smoking.
It's not tyranny or the NWO, you freak.
Grow the fuck up.

Had some dude about my age get all night about “stay back” sticking his hand out like he’s in charge of something as I closed to 5’10”
I suggested he not become so bossy and mind his manner. He regained control of himself and his emotions.

Had some dude about my age get all night about “stay back” sticking his hand out like he’s in charge of something as I closed to 5’10”
I suggested he not become so bossy and mind his manner. He regained control of himself and his emotions.

Does that make you feel strong?

If so, You might be a loser.

"

The people who do not wear masks and practice social distancing are people who want to kiill their fellow citizens and destroy the nation. I don't know how they could be punished, but they should be, and harshly. These are simple rules to follow. If this scum want to die, let them, but I draw the line at their posing a direct threat to society. Let them at least be shipped back to Russia.
I wonder if you even grasp the concept that Covid-19 is NOT 100% fatal? It is barely 1%, and that is 1% of a very tiny subset of the population.

To think that anyone -- other than a leftist -- wishes to kill their fellow Americans is laughable and paints you as insane.

"

No one has a "right" to infect others, "some" of whom may be at a much greater risk than the asses who ramble unabashed around others with reckless abandon.

At what point does stand your ground apply? I don't know if that gun you point my way is loaded but I have to assume so.
No one's fears have a right to take others' rights. If you fear to catch the virus, YOU are more than welcome to stay home.

This virus is NOT a death sentence, let's all get that notion out in the open.

The people who do not wear masks and practice social distancing are people who want to kiill [sic] their fellow citizens and destroy the nation. I don't know how they could be punished, but they should be, and harshly. These are simple rules to follow. If this scum want to die, let them, but I draw the line at their posing a direct threat to society. Let them at least be shipped back to Russia.

Says the subhuman piece of shit who wants to kill huge amounts of her countrymen, by crashing the economy and destroying everyone's ability to obtain food, shelter, and other necessities of life.

Forum List

Back