The social-distancing police are among us. Would you call out a neighbor for unsafe practices? Or call 911?

"
Here come the Social Distancing Police.
They don’t carry badges, they don’t wear uniforms. They are not actual police officers, and no one is going to formally deputize them. But they are watchful, and alarmed, mostly disgusted and, though it’s hard to see at times, idealistic. Even well-meaning. They don’t like what they see, and they hate what they must do but — YOU! Your shopping cart! It’s TOO close! SIX FEET! Some shout, some gesture and expect you to get the point. Some call actual police, phone an aldermen, even email their park district.
Many others, they head for Facebook, Twitter, the neighborhood app Nextdoor, where they register horror — a lack of consideration they just witnessed by a fellow Chicagoan. They wonder why everyone is suddenly a jogger. They report coffee houses for a lack of masks. They call 311 to report 12 people sitting a little too close on the grass in a park.
They are you, they are us.

Interestingly the Left has become what they claim to abhor. They'd never admit it but this their roots. The "true believers" believe it is their "RIGHT" to tell others what to do, how to think and how to live their lives. Make no mistake, there are those on the Right who do this too just not to the degree that Progs do. A always, Chicago is the perfect example.
I had a lady tell me I was going the wrong way down the bread isle at the store the other day. I just looked at her and laughed out loud.

Stores have these retard circles ( stickers) telling ppl where to enter the isle and the other side has a " do not enter". I was damed if I was going to Obey some gawd dam 1 st grade follow the dots fkn stickers I Tuuurned around in that same isle looked at some lady with a gawd dam mask on and said " I WILL BE DAMED IF I'M GOING TO EXIT THIS ISLE WHERE SOME FKN STICKER TELLS ME TO AND I walked RIGHT OUT WHERE IT SAID " DO NOT ENTER"
Your stance will infect and melt hundreds of flakes.

"
They don’t carry badges, they don’t wear uniforms. They are not actual police officers, and no one is going to formally deputize them. But they are watchful, and alarmed, mostly disgusted and, though it’s hard to see at times, idealistic. Even well-meaning. They don’t like what they see, and they hate what they must do but — YOU! Your shopping cart! It’s TOO close! SIX FEET! Some shout, some gesture and expect you to get the point. Some call actual police, phone an aldermen, even email their park district.
Many others, they head for Facebook, Twitter, the neighborhood app Nextdoor, where they register horror — a lack of consideration they just witnessed by a fellow Chicagoan. They wonder why everyone is suddenly a jogger. They report coffee houses for a lack of masks. They call 311 to report 12 people sitting a little too close on the grass in a park.

Interestingly the Left has become what they claim to abhor. They'd never admit it but this their roots. The "true believers" believe it is their "RIGHT" to tell others what to do, how to think and how to live their lives. Make no mistake, there are those on the Right who do this too just not to the degree that Progs do. A always, Chicago is the perfect example.
I had a lady tell me I was going the wrong way down the bread isle at the store the other day. I just looked at her and laughed out loud.

Stores have these retard circles ( stickers) telling ppl where to enter the isle and the other side has a " do not enter". I was damed if I was going to Obey some gawd dam 1 st grade follow the dots fkn stickers I Tuuurned around in that same isle looked at some lady with a gawd dam mask on and said " I WILL BE DAMED IF I'M GOING TO EXIT THIS ISLE WHERE SOME FKN STICKER TELLS ME TO AND I walked RIGHT OUT WHERE IT SAID " DO NOT ENTER"
Your stance will infect and melt hundreds of flakes.

Most can't handle being informed must suck to be a push over ass kisser though lol. This is America reality is most weak asses stand in line like good little boys and girls obeying. THE UN-CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITARIAN" demands these assholes make. ...........mean while keeping p pl. 6 ft apart is A TOTAL REJECT ACTION THAT ONLY A LEFTIST IDIOT BELIEVES WORK WHY ---- BECAUSE HOW MANY PPL TOUCHED THAT ONE ITEM ALL THE WHILE STAY SIX FT AWAY NOW OMFG!!! THE STUPIDITY OF ASSHOLENESS :laughing0301:

Makes me feel like a non compliant to the concept that I am responsible for your health.
You aren't. You are responsible for not recklessly endangering the people around you. If that includes me I have no problem with fucking you up.

In case you hadn't noticed the US is a shithole country when it comes to the virus. Over 90K dead. How many more have to die before you take your fucking head out of your ass and act like a considerate human being and not a mindless cult member?
With a 10% infection rate most of which is unknown to the party infected and a less than 0.1% fatality rate, the responsibilities you wish to force upon me are frivolous and best ignored.
With a 10% infection rate most of which is unknown to the party infected and a less than 0.1% fatality rate, the responsibilities you wish to force upon me are frivolous and best ignored.
LOL...
You are truly retarded.

You just said that people get infected and don't know it. Well, that sounds like a good reason to stay away from others, ya jackass.

Makes me feel like a non compliant to the concept that I am responsible for your health.
You aren't. You are responsible for not recklessly endangering the people around you. If that includes me I have no problem with fucking you up.

In case you hadn't noticed the US is a shithole country when it comes to the virus. Over 90K dead. How many more have to die before you take your fucking head out of your ass and act like a considerate human being and not a mindless cult member?
LOL...
You are truly retarded.

You just said that people get infected and don't know it. Well, that sounds like a good reason to stay away from others, ya jackass.
You get a mild infection and don’t know it and 90% likely that if you pass it onto someone else they will not know it either
You panicked imbeciles are trying to peddle that all the benign/unknown infections will be passed on in a “worst case manner”. Thats the hoax nature of it and the retard is thee ..

"

The people who do not wear masks and practice social distancing are people who want to kiill their fellow citizens and destroy the nation. I don't know how they could be punished, but they should be, and harshly. These are simple rules to follow. If this scum want to die, let them, but I draw the line at their posing a direct threat to society. Let them at least be shipped back to Russia.
So, you're mentally ill and have thoughts of hurting lots of other people, you say?

Got it.

Like I was saying 4 mos ago this is your invisible 911-------- it's here to take your rights all of them and you WILL NOT SEE THE OLD AMERICAA EVER AGAIN!! esp. if you do not band together and fight this NWO BS!!

THe costco link these leftist cocksuckers think they are the AUTHORITY ( u can read why and how come)Y over everyone in that store and they literally get off on having the power to do so jusut watch their body language and expressions when you are ouut and about you can peg these losers a mile awaay almost always.......

Some can fool you LOL..

Why there is a loon on here who has a control disorder ...............lol
It's a rule made by the establishment to protect it's patrons. No different than shirts and shoes or no smoking.
It's not tyranny or the NWO, you freak.
Grow the fuck up.
In any other store I'd agree; their business, their rules. I would just take my business elsewhere.
But Costco is a shopping club..... if he is a member in good standing, with all his dues paid up, then can they refuse him service for not following rules that were never part of the original contract?

IDK, but it might be worth studying the fine print on the membership agreement. Dude could have grounds for a lawsuit.

"

If you can't see the big arrows on the floor showing the direction for the whole aisle, you need glasses.
If you can't see the boundaries of acceptable behavior that you're trying to use this virus hysteria as an excuse to push past, then you need a reminder of what it means to act right, and what the consequences are for failing to do so.

"

What a bunch of snowflakes those crazy liberals are. Can you believe being upset about people not taking precautions not to spread a deadly disease! Wimps.

I'm planning on driving my car 100 mph around the neighborhood right after I go to a few public places and smoke a cigar. Cuz I have decided restrictions against those things are tyranny. I have decided it is my right to endanger the lives of everyone around me and those pointy headed liberal can't stop me. Cuz I got a really big gun.
I didn't know you were a cop.

Even before the social distancing bullshit started I've never liked anyone to get within arms reach of me I will tell them one time to move six feet away from me if they don't I fart loudly on them
I really don't care who it is

If you think that my simply being in your presence is recklessly endangering you, and justifies you trying to "fuck me up", then you're the problem, not me.

And you couldn't fuck me up if I helped you.

The social-distancing police are among us. Would you call out a neighbor for unsafe practices? Or call 911?
View attachment 339141
Karen and Kevin can kiss my ass.
Those people "not living in fear" are called imbeciles. I don't come to your house with a vile of anthrax, don't get near me while you might be carrying COVID. Got It?
I got just as much right to go out in public as you do, and you're not going to tell me I can't.

Got it?

Fuck your feelings.

"

If you can't see the big arrows on the floor showing the direction for the whole aisle, you need glasses.
I see th ebig arrows. I ignore them. I go where I want.

"

No one has a "right" to infect others, "some" of whom may be at a much greater risk than the asses who ramble unabashed around others with reckless abandon.

At what point does stand your ground apply? I don't know if that gun you point my way is loaded but I have to assume so.
No one's fears have a right to take others' rights. If you fear to catch the virus, YOU are more than welcome to stay home.

This virus is NOT a death sentence, let's all get that notion out in the open.
It's not fear. It's risk mitigation. Everyone needs to go out, dope. Is it too much to ask that people respect the fact that others may have an increased risk and give others their space and air? Why is it more important for you to be a prick for no reason?
1. Risk mitigation applies to the person assessing the risk, not to others.

2. If I thought something outside my door was going to be 100% certain to kill me, nothing would induce me to go out.

3. It is not too much to ask, what is too much is getting a tyrannical government to enforce it at the threat of imprisonment, which leads to 4.

4. We are not slaves of the state nor vassals of the Governors. We are free men with rights that this government is forbidden from taking away from us.

This IS fear. You can control it, or you can allow it to control you.

This virus is NOT a death sentence.

By all means, if you fear it, stay home and stay away from people. DO NOT presume to tell Me how to live. You are unqualified to do so.

LOL...
You are truly retarded.

Selective reading or comprehension on your part?

People get it, don't realize they have it, recover without feeling sick, and move on with their lives. <-- This is 99% of the population. Just like they do with other diseases.

IF you are afraid, lock yourself in.

View attachment 339141
Karen and Kevin can kiss my ass.
Those people "not living in fear" are called imbeciles. I don't come to your house with a vile of anthrax, don't get near me while you might be carrying COVID. Got It?
I got just as much right to go out in public as you do, and you're not going to tell me I can't.

Got it?

Fuck your feelings.
It's not about feelings.

This virus is NOT a death sentence.

By all means, if you fear it, stay home and stay away from people. DO NOT presume to tell Me how to live. You are unqualified to do so.
IF you are afraid, lock yourself in.

Those who choose to cower in place, instead of going out and being productive workers, should not expect government handouts funded from taxes paid by those who do work.

And those, especially, who advocate denying others the right or opportunity to go out and be productive workers, certainly should not expect any benefits paid for out of taxes paid by those who work.

“He who will not [allow others to] work, neither shall he eat.”

Let the willful parasites starve to death, the same fate that they seek to impose on others.

Out of common courtesy we use to stay home when sick, and those who came to work with colds excreta were thought rude, even if we understood that they needed a paycheck. we also expected them to cover their mouths when coughing. is it to much to ask that if you wont wear a mask that you honor the 6 foot rule, & follow the store rules that are clearly marked on the floor. Its not just us old folk your endangering even younger people die. Understand its confusing & no fun for anyone, but a little thoughtfulness towards those who must go buy food, but feel contacting the Virus could be a death sentence.
Funny I always went to work if I had a cold.

In fact I don't think i ever called out sick when I worked for someone else. When i started working for myself I realized there was no such thing as paid sick time and always worked if I wasn't puking my guts out.

"

I see th ebig arrows. I ignore them. I go where I want.
wow, you are so cool. a real rebel. grow up.

Forum List

Back