The skeptics keep winning!!

So some asshat 86'd the most ePiC thread in this forum....ever...by miles.

More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Kinda ghey....Crick complained....:gay:

Thread ran for 10 years...got a billion "views"...8,000+ posts.

So...we stop the name calling and get back to routinely cleaning clocks boy's... :coffee:
Am I surprised that you're bitching because you started that thread.

Not in the least.

skookerasbil , 16 degrees this morning with 12 hours of sunshine
You restarted this thread with a post that does NOT go to whether or not "The Skeptics are winning."
Just like the last disastrous moron thread.

Today's Temp in your backward/town/city does NOT GO to (Skeptics winning) on whether there is "GLOBAL WARMING" or not" any more than if I posted today's Temp in Adelaide Australia.

Nevertheless you got a Like from the Blindingly Stupid @$$hole MODERATOR MisterBeale who swore this thread would be on topic.

So then everyone else started posting their LOCAL DAILY Temps as a cold front (Short Term WEATHER) front moved thru... somewhere.

NOT on topic.
`

Last edited:
You restarted this thread with a post that does NOT go to whether or not "The Skeptics are winning."
Just like the last disastrous moron thread.

Today's Temp in your backward/town/city does NOT GO to (Skeptics winning) on whether there is "GLOBAL WARMING" or not" any more than if I posted today's Temp in Adelaide Australia.

Nevertheless you got a Like from the Blindingly Stupid @$$hole MODERATOR MisterBeale who swore this thread would be on topic.

So then everyone else started posting their LOCAL DAILY Temps as a cold front (Short Term WEATHER) front moved thru... somewhere.

NOT on topic.
`
Funny how cold 27 is huh?

Nevertheless you got a Like from the Blindingly Stupid @$$hole MODERATOR @MisterBeale who swore this thread would be on topic.
Folks posting about how there is still freezing temperatures all over, and lots of snow, will thus contribute to how the masses may not believe in the paradigm of global warming, regardless of what you wish folks to believe, is on topic.

I understand, that, scientifically, you wish to force folks to acknowledge that the total heat content of the planet is different than the various temperatures of this place, or that place. . .

But no, you do not get to control the conversation, this is not how free speech works at this site. Nor how this thread is going to operate.
1679263490055.png

We are just going to stop trolling in this thread. Just don't troll, O.K.? Please?

What this thread is about, is the globalist governments' gas-lighting/or not? the masses about reality.

Are the masses buying into "global warming?" Does your next door neighbor believe climate change?

7f32gx.jpg

If the global propagandists don't even bleev their own schtick? I am willing to bet, most of the masses are going to start wising up, sooner, rather than later.

If you disagree, post up proof that lots of folks are buying lots of houses with solar panels, and the sales of electric cars are out-pacing ICE cars sales, etc. . . .

Sorry this bothers you, that you can't dictate the terms of the conversation. Just please understand what is being debated.

Don't derail this conversation, or you will be derailed.

Last edited:
Folks posting about how there is still freezing temperatures all over, and lots of snow, will thus contribute to how the masses may not believe in the paradigm of global warming, regardless of what you wish folks to believe, is on topic.

I understand, that, scientifically, you wish to force folks to acknowledge that the total heat content of the planet is different than the various temperatures of this place, or that place. . .

But no, you do not get to control the conversation, this is not how free speech works at this site. Nor how this thread is going to operate.
View attachment 767371

We are just going to stop trolling in this thread. Just don't troll, O.K.? Please?

What this thread is about, is the globalist governments' gas-lighting/or not? the masses about reality.

Are the masses buying into "global warming?" Does your next door neighbor believe climate change?

7f32gx.jpg

If the global propagandists don't even bleev their own schtick? I am willing to bet, most of the masses are going to start wising up, sooner, rather than later.

If you disagree, post up proof that lots of folks are buying lots of houses with solar panels, and the sales of electric cars are out-pacing ICE cars sales, etc. . . .

Sorry this bothers you, that you can't dictate the terms of the conversation. Just please understand what is being debated.

Don't derail this conversation, or you will be derailed.

You FILTHY Stupid Biased MFer...

Here is something 100x/1000x more indicative.
The MONTH and WHOLE COUNTRY for February and WHOLE WINTER.

NOAA - March 8, 2023

A Warm February wrapped up a Warm Winter for U.S.

Parade of winter storms put a big dent in California drought​

February continued the Unusually Mild start to 2023, with much of the eastern U.S. seeing Record or near-Record WARM temperatures.

In the West, several storms brought historic wintry weather and continued to ease drought conditions in California, according to NOAA’s National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI).

Below are highlights from NOAA’s U.S. climate report for February 2023:

Climate by the numbers

February 2023

The average temperature across the contiguous U.S. last month was 36.5 degrees F, 2.7 degrees Above the 20th-century average, ranking in the Warmest third of the 129-year climate record.

Virginia had its Warmest February on Record, while Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and West Virginia all saw their Second-Warmest Februaries.
Delaware, Florida and Tennessee ranked Third Warmest, with Nine additional states experiencing a Top-10 Warmest February on Record.

But even though that is 100x-1000x wider/longer it's still not indicative of GLOBAL Climate.
The USA makes up only a Few Percent of the Planet's surface.
You and they were all Refuted even on your idiotic micro-claims.

You Breathtaking Biased Moron
RESIGN!

`

Last edited:
You FILTHY Stupid Biased MFer...

Here is something 100x/1000x more indicative.
The MONTH and WHOLE COUNTRY for February and WHOLE WINTER.

NOAA - March 8, 2023

A Warm February wrapped up a Warm Winter for U.S.

Parade of winter storms put a big dent in California drought​

February continued the Unusually Mild start to 2023, with much of the eastern U.S. seeing Record or near-Record WARM temperatures.

In the West, several storms brought historic wintry weather and continued to ease drought conditions in California, according to NOAA’s National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI).

Below are highlights from NOAA’s U.S. climate report for February 2023:

Climate by the numbers

February 2023

The average temperature across the contiguous U.S. last month was 36.5 degrees F, 2.7 degrees Above the 20th-century average, ranking in the Warmest third of the 129-year climate record.

Virginia had its Warmest February on Record, while Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and West Virginia all saw their Second-Warmest Februaries.
Delaware, Florida and Tennessee ranked Third Warmest, with Nine additional states experiencing a Top-10 Warmest February on Record.

But even though that is 100x-1000x wider/longer it's still not indicative of GLOBAL Climate.
The USA makes up only a Few Percent of the Planet's surface.
You and they were all Refuted even on your idiotic micro-claims.

You Breathtaking Biased Moron
RESIGN!

`
So how is that weather climate change? Even in Chicago it was warm warmer than this month. This month much fking colder than February

no I did not I specifically sent it to abu. You are obsessed with me aren't you? your response "over 300 degrees...."

Over 300 degrees kelvin
Oh, I am very sorry. I must have gotten the wrong impression as to the etiquette of the board as my individual queries have frequently been answered by others. Many others. But tell me, is the "Chicago, 28 and sunny" thread an on-topic post to "The Skeptics Keep Winning"?

Oh, I am very sorry. I must have gotten the wrong impression as to the etiquette of the board as my individual queries have frequently been answered by others. Many others.
well unless you are abu too? you said directed at you. That's personalized. Was that a freudian slip?

No. It was the editorial WE
Where? I never said anything for a group, it was a post @ abu. you really have issues dude. Are you mentally stable?

I wrote, abu afak , so 27 degrees isn’t cold? What is it?

nothing about hey everyone.

Where? I never said anything for a group, it was a post @ abu. you really have issues dude. Are you mentally stable?

I wrote, abu afak , so 27 degrees isn’t cold? What is it?

nothing about hey everyone.
Since I was the one who first said "27 degrees", I own that number.

Forum List

Back