The skeptics keep winning!!

Folks posting about how there is still freezing temperatures all over, and lots of snow, will thus contribute to how the masses may not believe in the paradigm of global warming, regardless of what you wish folks to believe, is on topic.

I understand, that, scientifically, you wish to force folks to acknowledge that the total heat content of the planet is different than the various temperatures of this place, or that place. . .

But no, you do not get to control the conversation, this is not how free speech works at this site. Nor how this thread is going to operate.
View attachment 767371

We are just going to stop trolling in this thread. Just don't troll, O.K.? Please?

What this thread is about, is the globalist governments' gas-lighting/or not? the masses about reality.

Are the masses buying into "global warming?" Does your next door neighbor believe climate change?

7f32gx.jpg

If the global propagandists don't even bleev their own schtick? I am willing to bet, most of the masses are going to start wising up, sooner, rather than later.

If you disagree, post up proof that lots of folks are buying lots of houses with solar panels, and the sales of electric cars are out-pacing ICE cars sales, etc. . . .

Sorry this bothers you, that you can't dictate the terms of the conversation. Just please understand what is being debated.

Don't derail this conversation, or you will be derailed.
You FILTHY Stupid Biased MFers... and your one morning in Peoria posts as 'evidenSe' the skeptics are winning.

Here is something 100x/1000x more indicative.
The MONTH and WHOLE COUNTRY for February and WHOLE WINTER.

NOAA - March 8, 2023

A Warm February wrapped up a Warm Winter for U.S.

Parade of winter storms put a big dent in California drought​

February continued the Unusually Mild start to 2023, with much of the eastern U.S. seeing Record or near-Record WARM temperatures.

In the West, several storms brought historic wintry weather and continued to ease drought conditions in California, according to NOAA’s National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI).

Below are highlights from NOAA’s U.S. climate report for February 2023:

Climate by the numbers

February 2023

The average temperature across the contiguous U.S. last month was 36.5 degrees F, 2.7 degrees Above the 20th-century average, ranking in the Warmest third of the 129-year climate record.

Virginia had its Warmest February on Record, while Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and West Virginia all saw their Second-Warmest Februaries.
Delaware, Florida and Tennessee ranked Third Warmest, with Nine additional states experiencing a Top-10 Warmest February on Record.

A Warm February wrapped up a Warm Winter for U.S.

Parade of winter storms put a big dent in California drought
www.noaa.gov
www.noaa.gov

But even though that is 100x-1000x wider/longer it's still not indicative of GLOBAL Climate.
The USA makes up only a Few Percent of the Planet's surface.
You and they were all Refuted even on your idiotic micro-claims.

You Breathtaking Biased Moron
RESIGN!

`

Skeptics Keeps winning.....

DUH!
But it keeps getting warmer.
You not only dispute AGW, you dispute GW, and despite being an expert/Ostensibly educated participant in the debate, Contribute to these TROLL threads with your Local Morning weather as 'evidence' because you are so ridiculously partisan. (and a WUWT moderator/censor).

`

The moderator post brings up a pertinent question. What IS the topic of this thread?
Skeptics winning? Did you read the moderator's post? Seemed straight forward to me. I can see it is very unclear for you, you don't understand the debate. Your lackluster posts of nonsense is evidence. The argument/debate is if it's so warm today, why are we still seeing cold temperatures where there is expected warming? And yet, your tangents take us into another world of goofy. And for me, I don't need disney.

what is getting warmer?
GLOBAL Temperature steadily moving up if not in a straight line/every year.... Not your selected backyard thermometer reports you TROLLING little POS.
Now back to NOT responding to your NO CONTENT 8 word trolls. (that the Idiot Crick bothers with)

BYE!
`

Last edited:
But tell me, is the "Chicago, 28 and sunny" thread an on-topic post to "The Skeptics Keep Winning"?
why is it off topic? explaining that the temperature is cold is evidence the skeptics are winning.

Skeptics winning? Did you read the moderator's post? Seemed straight forward to me. I can see it is very unclear for you, you don't understand the debate. Your lackluster posts of nonsense is evidence. The argument/debate is if it's so warm today, why are we still seeing cold temperatures where there is expected warming? And yet, your tangents take us into another world of goofy. And for me, I don't need disney.
What you could use is some self respect.

Please tell us who these skeptics are and how they've been winning.
Is it a campaign concern by most americans? I am, you think you're winning? hahaahahhaahahahahaha electric cars suck more energy than an ICE car.

I'm hoping the German people are winning again since they are now giving up on green stupid.

Is it a campaign concern by most americans?
Yes. Not the biggest one, but millions would certainly note it.
I am, you think you're winning?
I'm afraid this sentence is unintelligible in the current context. You are what? And, I know I am winning. Every government on Earth is a signatory to the Paris Climate Accords. ICE vehicles are beginning to disappear. I just read an article this morning that Dodge has released its LAST ICE powered muscle car.
hahaahahhaahahahahaha electric cars suck more energy than an ICE car.
I don't really care how much energy they suck. I care about their emissions. Besides, no one in the auto industry is listening to you.
I'm hoping the German people are winning again since they are now giving up on green stupid.
They have not. And you should wonder about your perceptions since so many of yoru claims fail a basic fact check.

Do you mean how much does it put in the atmosphere? Too much. Stop wasting your time asking me to look shit up you can look up yourself.
So your answer is actually you don’t have any clue! Thanks for admitting it. Now, how is it you know an ice car even adds any then.

I keep waiting for the Global Warming. I live in Nee England and have for my entire life. I’d love to see the Subtropical Zone slide right up here. My boss had 46” of “Global Warming” in his yard Tuesday evening (New Hampshire).
You're a Filthy MAGAt Liar pointing to 1 or 2 days.
re New England THIS winter.

Yes, this Winter has been Warmer than Usual — and we may Have to get Used to that

March 09, 2023 - WBUR

At the Blue Hill Weather Observatory and Science Center, the highest point in Greater Boston, Don McCasland pointed to a long white board on the ground used to measure snow accumulation throughout the season. McCasland said this winter, there’s been little to measure.

"I've worked here for 22 years and, um, this is tough," said McCasland, an atmospheric educator and program director at the observatory. "We've had some winters where we had to walk across Mud to get to certain [areas], but nothing to the extreme that we've had this winter."

While many locals are relieved they Haven’t had to fire up their Snow blowers all winter, climate scientists see a symbol of a Quickly Warming New England."..."

`

Last edited:
You're a Filthy MAGAt Liar pointing to 1 or 2 days.

Yes, this Winter has been Warmer than Usual — and we may Have to get Used to that

March 09, 2023

At the Blue Hill Weather Observatory and Science Center, the highest point in Greater Boston, Don McCasland pointed to a long white board on the ground used to measure snow accumulation throughout the season. McCasland said this winter, there’s been little to measure.

"I've worked here for 22 years and, um, this is tough," said McCasland, an atmospheric educator and program director at the observatory. "We've had some winters where we had to walk across mud to get to certain [areas], but nothing to the extreme that we've had this winter."

While many locals are relieved they Haven’t had to fire up their Snow blowers all winter, climate scientists see a symbol of a Quickly Warming New England."..."

`
And then there's always these data:

newsPage-468.jpg

Forum List

Back