The skeptics keep winning!!

The Now closed first thread by SkookerasbIl Was the biggest Error of ALL TIME on ANY Message board in my 23 years of posting with Moderator HELP as he never showed "The skeptics are winning" EVER.
It will NEVER be beaten across the whole internet for it's disastrous Timing and number of posts.

In FACT2, in the 10 years of the thread's run at least 9 were demonstrably the warmEST in the history of record keeping.

MINDBLOWING TIMING.
It was refuted by every year of it's existence!

A few times I refuted WITH The Warming total years as they happened. (ie, "7 warmest NOAA", 2013-2020)
ie, Now.

1646007820537-png.608376

`
SkookerasBil started his first "skeptics re winning" thread in 2013.
FOLLOWED BY THE 7 WARMEST YEARS ON RECORD.
NAILED IT!

Don't expect local expert/Denier FCT to acknowledge. He thinks it was cooling after 2008 .. to 2021.

7-warmest-years-web-story-2.png

`
THE GREATEST PIECE OF WRONG BUFFOONERY OF ALL TIME ON ANY MESSAGE BOARD. 10 YEARS.

`

Last edited:
The Now closed first thread by SkookerasbIl Was the biggest Error of ALL TIME on ANY Message board in my 23 years of posting with Moderator HELP as he never showed "The skeptics are winning" EVER.
It will NEVER be beaten across the whole internet for it's disastrous Timing and number of posts.

In FACT2, in the 10 years of the thread's run at least 9 were demonstrably the warmEST in the history of record keeping.

MINDBLOWING TIMING.
It was refuted by every year of it's existence!

A few times I refuted WITH The Warming total years as they happened. (ie, "7 warmest NOAA", 2013-2020)
ie, Now.

1646007820537-png.608376

`
SkookerasBil started his first "skeptics re winning" thread in 2013.
FOLLOWED BY THE 7 WARMEST YEARS ON RECORD.
NAILED IT!

Don't expect local expert/Denier FCT to acknowledge. He thinks it was cooling after 2008 .. to 2021.

7-warmest-years-web-story-2.png

`
THE GREATEST PIECE OF WRONG BUFFOONERY OF ALL TIME ON ANY MESSAGE BOARD. 10 YEARS.

`
1678967919128.png

Does he occupy and operate them all simultaneously? And, far more importantly, is he a climate scientist? Is AGW theory based on Mr Bloomberg's research?
maybe, as usual you missed the point!!!! it is amazing how you use selective outrage. hmmmmm

So some asshat 86'd the most ePiC thread in this forum....ever...by miles.

More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Kinda ghey....Crick complained....:gay:

Thread ran for 10 years...got a billion "views"...8,000+ posts.

So...we stop the name calling and get back to routinely cleaning clocks boy's... :coffee:
The thread was established before Zone Rules were implemented, and before Clean Start Rules were implemented. Reports were made, wanting to enforce both these rules.

More than one mod was brought into this decision.
If you want this thread to stay open, stay on topic, and stay Zone 2 compliant, report posts that violate Zone 2 rules.

"Zone 2": All other forums not specified as Zone 1 or Zone 3: This will apply to the vast majority of the board.: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Also see important policy on "Clean Thread Starts" at the following link -- New "Clean Start" Policy on Creating Threads . Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain significant and specific thread topic content to advance the discussion, in addition to any personal flame or snark. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

Does any of that matter?
Yes. A jet or helicopter parked in its hangar is not contributing to GHG emissions. Now if he loans or rents them out so they're in use all the time, that's a different matter.

The moderator post brings up a pertinent question. What IS the topic of this thread?
Apparently, the topic should relate to the thread title. As long as y'all don't go off the rails with off topic posts like in the original thread, you'll be fine.

Apparently, the topic should relate to the thread title. As long as y'all don't go off the rails with off topic posts like in the original thread, you'll be fine.
No one went off topic accept for the one who crashed the thread!

Most every post from the skeptic group was on topic, until thread derailers tried to kill it

No one went off topic accept for the one who crashed the thread!

Most every post from the skeptic group was on topic, until thread derailers tried to kill it
Then consider this a second chance for y'all to get it right. Have fun in here with the topic, but not so much that the thread gets hijacked. Report those that try to do so.

So, jc, do you think the human practice of arbitrarily quantifying thermal energy as temperature has given a false impression of what the world's heat content is doing?

Did you guys know that the Earth loses more IR to space on a clear day (or night) then a cloudy or overcast day?
I thought you told us CO2 trapped IR and is scorching us?

I keep waiting for the Global Warming. I live in Nee England and have for my entire life. I’d love to see the Subtropical Zone slide right up here. My boss had 46” of “Global Warming” in his yard Tuesday evening (New Hampshire).

I keep waiting for the Global Warming. I live in Nee England and have for my entire life. I’d love to see the Subtropical Zone slide right up here. My boss had 46” of “Global Warming” in his yard Tuesday evening (New Hampshire).
That’s a heat wave. Crick thinks 27 is hot

Forum List

Back