The Six Steps For Destroying America

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
STEP 1: Turn America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bi-cultural country. History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures.

STEP 2: Invent 'multiculturalism' and encourage immigrants to maintain their separate culture. Make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal to all others.

STEP 3: Celebrate diversity over unity. Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentricity and what it means to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together.

STEP 4: Make our fastest growing demographic group the least educated.

STEP 5: Get big foundations and businesses to give lots of money investing in ethnic identity, and establish the cult of 'Victimology.' Get minorities to think that their lack of success was the fault of the majority. Start a grievance industry blaming all minority failure on the majority placation.

STEP 6: Place all subjects off limits. Make it taboo to talk about anything against the cult of 'diversity.' Words like 'racist' or 'xenophobe' halt discussion and debate. Having made America a bilingual/bicultural country, having established multi-culturalism, having the large foundations fund the doctrine of 'Victimology,' next make it impossible to enforce our immigration laws. Develop a mantra: That because immigration has been good for America, it must always be good. Make every individual immigrant symmetric and ignore the cumulative impact of millions of them.

And the Liberals have been closely following each of these steps.
Just have to watch the nightly new for verify this.

All you have to do Desperado is look at the actions of most democrats, from Obama to Hillary to most others, and ask yourself:

1). What are the odds of a person being 180° totally wrong on every issue week after week after week? Even throwing the dice at random, you would be on the RIGHT side of an issue occasionally!

2). If a person like Obama who says he is a patriot who loves this country were to do anything different to inflict MAXIMUM HARM on this nation, what would he have done that would be any different than from what he did do???

All you have to do Desperado is look at the actions of most democrats, from Obama to Hillary to most others, and ask yourself:

1). What are the odds of a person being 180° totally wrong on every issue week after week after week? Even throwing the dice at random, you would be on the RIGHT side of an issue occasionally!

2). If a person like Obama who says he is a patriot who loves this country were to do anything different to inflict MAXIMUM HARM on this nation, what would he have done that would be any different than from what he did do???
He'd have no job gains instead of 75 straight months of gains He could make sure our markets never came close to tripling,,,start a few wars like your last repub president did etc etc etc

Step one is - let anyone like you have any real power.

Dear Lefty Loosy: What makes you think I don't already have real power?

:lol:

Because we're not stupid, clown shoes. No one with "real power" would waste their time posting the same old racist nonsense on the internet.
What was racist in his post?

If you can't see the racism behind the fear and demonization of "multi-culturalism", then I have no desire to explain it to you. It's beside the point.

This country has always been "multi-cultural", from day one. American culture is itself a melting pot of all of the multiple cultures that have come together here. That's the whole point of this country.

Because we're not stupid, clown shoes. No one with "real power" would waste their time posting the same old racist nonsense on the internet.

If you can't see the racism behind the fear and demonization of "multi-culturalism", then I have no desire to explain it to you. It's beside the point.

This country has always been "multi-cultural", from day one. American culture is itself a melting pot of all of the multiple cultures that have come together here. That's the whole point of this country.
Until you bring people in that have no desire to melt. Wonder where we could look for an example?

They don't melt here, never have, that's a myth, but they do live here, mostly in peace. That's what makes us extraordinary. A nation for people from - other nations.

Until you bring people in that have no desire to melt. Wonder where we could look for an example?
Melting isn't required here. They are a better fit (in most cases) than you are.

They don't melt here, never have, that's a myth, but they do live here, mostly in peace. That's what makes us extraordinary. A nation for people from - other nations.

No, the "melting pot" is not a myth.

I know! I know! In your deluded and fear-obsessed brain!

Immigrants are "melting" faster now than ever before in history. This is fact.

Melting isn't required here. They are a better fit (in most cases) than you are.

It's not "required", but it certainly happens.

No, the "melting pot" is not a myth.
Yes, it is. It didn't happen. Take a Jew to Chinatown and have a nice long discussion over a nice lunch at an Italian deli.

Forum List

Back