The Six Steps For Destroying America

:lol:

Because we're not stupid, clown shoes. No one with "real power" would waste their time posting the same old racist nonsense on the internet.
What was racist in his post?

If you can't see the racism behind the fear and demonization of "multi-culturalism", then I have no desire to explain it to you. It's beside the point.

This country has always been "multi-cultural", from day one. American culture is itself a melting pot of all of the multiple cultures that have come together here. That's the whole point of this country.
Until you bring people in that have no desire to melt. Wonder where we could look for an example?
Melting isn't required here. They are a better fit (in most cases) than you are.

What we call "melting" almost always means destruction of a culture - language, customs, religion, all of it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

No, that's not what it means.

STEP 1: Turn America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bi-cultural country. History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures.

STEP 2: Invent 'multiculturalism' and encourage immigrants to maintain their separate culture. Make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal to all others.

STEP 3: Celebrate diversity over unity. Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentricity and what it means to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together.

STEP 4: Make our fastest growing demographic group the least educated.

STEP 5: Get big foundations and businesses to give lots of money investing in ethnic identity, and establish the cult of 'Victimology.' Get minorities to think that their lack of success was the fault of the majority. Start a grievance industry blaming all minority failure on the majority placation.

STEP 6: Place all subjects off limits. Make it taboo to talk about anything against the cult of 'diversity.' Words like 'racist' or 'xenophobe' halt discussion and debate. Having made America a bilingual/bicultural country, having established multi-culturalism, having the large foundations fund the doctrine of 'Victimology,' next make it impossible to enforce our immigration laws. Develop a mantra: That because immigration has been good for America, it must always be good. Make every individual immigrant symmetric and ignore the cumulative impact of millions of them.

Soro's wet dream

Link?

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

STEP 1: Turn America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bi-cultural country. History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures.

STEP 2: Invent 'multiculturalism' and encourage immigrants to maintain their separate culture. Make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal to all others.

STEP 3: Celebrate diversity over unity. Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentricity and what it means to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together.

STEP 5: Get big foundations and businesses to give lots of money investing in ethnic identity, and establish the cult of 'Victimology.' Get minorities to think that their lack of success was the fault of the majority. Start a grievance industry blaming all minority failure on the majority placation.

STEP 6: Place all subjects off limits. Make it taboo to talk about anything against the cult of 'diversity.' Words like 'racist' or 'xenophobe' halt discussion and debate. Having made America a bilingual/bicultural country, having established multi-culturalism, having the large foundations fund the doctrine of 'Victimology,' next make it impossible to enforce our immigration laws. Develop a mantra: That because immigration has been good for America, it must always be good. Make every individual immigrant symmetric and ignore the cumulative impact of millions of them.

Step one is - let anyone like you have any real power.

Dear Lefty Loosy: What makes you think I don't already have real power?

Because we're not stupid, clown shoes. No one with "real power" would waste their time posting the same old racist nonsense on the internet.

If you can't see the racism behind the fear and demonization of "multi-culturalism", then I have no desire to explain it to you. It's beside the point.

This country has always been "multi-cultural", from day one. American culture is itself a melting pot of all of the multiple cultures that have come together here. That's the whole point of this country.

Because we're not stupid, clown shoes. No one with "real power" would waste their time posting the same old racist nonsense on the i

People like the Doctor QUACK-QUACK is what is wrong with America. We have people who DEMAND we take care of other countries people. We can NOT take care of them, unless we take care of ours first!

We elect a President to do this, and DOCTOR and his crew try and screw him. Why are we not surprised?

I challenge the DOC and his crew, to throw away all of the hate speech, and then discuss what we need do. We can all agree to disagree on policy, but can you discuss policy without using your vitriol?

I bet you can NOT! Prove you are correct, or at least make people think! I think that making people think, is what this board SHOULD be about.

So what is it going to be? More hate, or you make your case!

Let us make it easy----------->you tell Americans why they shouldn't get a tax cut!

I throw the gauntlet down, answer............or play the game-)

Because we're not stupid, clown shoes. No one with "real power" would waste their time posting the same old racist nonsense on the i

People like the Doctor QUACK-QUACK is what is wrong with America. We have people who DEMAND we take care of other countries people. We can NOT take care of them, unless we take care of ours first!

We elect a President to do this, and DOCTOR and his crew try and screw him. Why are we not surprised?

I challenge the DOC and his crew, to throw away all of the hate speech, and then discuss what we need do. We can all agree to disagree on policy, but can you discuss policy without using your vitriol?

I bet you can NOT! Prove you are correct, or at least make people think! I think that making people think, is what this board SHOULD be about.

Let us make it easy----------->you tell Americans why they shouldn't get a tax cut!

Because things have to be paid for.

There's a simple answer - and "vitriol" free.

Let's see of you can hold yourself to the same standard you demand of me.

WHAT has to be paid for? The extra TRILLIONS in debt Obama ran up?

We are waiting QUACK-QUACK

Well, you can keep waiting, fuckwit. Feel free to hold your breath.

How did I guess that you'd be incapable of keeping to your own demanded standards?

The Doctor is speechless, that says it all! They can NOT discuss policy, because they are to busy calling everyone names!

The Doctor is speechless, that says it all! They can NOT discuss policy, because they are to busy calling everyone names!

No. I've got plenty to say.

Just not to you. I have no desire to waste my time with fuckwits who can't even see the irony of their posts.

How did I guess that you'd be incapable of keeping to your own demanded standards?

I rest my case! Notice, right out of the box, he calls me a name. What a MOD, lolololololol. He is a star, in his own mind, where do I go to complain?

He/she is not worth it. I laugh at his incompetence, irrelevance, and he is immaterial.

Get a LIFE MOD, you are being LAUGHED at-)

We don't need six steps, This faux "diversity" shit is forced on us against our will to excuse a multitude of sins by the rich white elitists trying to deflect blame. Most of us nether asked for diversity nor do we want it. It's one of those phony liberal issues forced on us against our will. Those same liberals that live in gated communities that live far far away from the issues they so support, have no dog in the fight. They are just pandering.

Electing Hillary would have accomplished all 6 and then some.

America STARTED as a multi-lingual, multi-cultural country.

America STARTED as English-speaking British colonialists; I thought that was taught by the 1st grade! Did you ever make it past kindergarten?

Diversity and unity are not mutually exclusive.

Right, pin-brain, diversity (people being of many separated cultures) and unity (people united under one common culture) go hand in hand just as driving east goes with heading west.

Soon you liberals will see the light or be forever in the dark. Your treasonous thieving extortionist reign is coming to an end forever no matter what it takes, the people who pay the bills are tired of your labeling, intimidation, and constant violation of their rights. YOU ARE going to be subjugated. You have tried to subjugated as you have tried to subjugate everyone else for the last fifty years or so. WE WILL do everything we need to with the goal of eradicating you our country's continued existence depends on it.

The "diversity" some people talk of and tout as a superior and natural state is totally UN-natural and forced upon us, how else do you think we have blacks, whites, Indians, etc., all living together?

It is all part of the social engineering where people sat down and decided they wanted society to be a certain way, and took things like TV shows and put the white daughter in with her black friend, people of great dissimilarity, and suddenly we had people of all races and divergence living together as friends and co-workers, even though in the real world, blacks stayed with blacks, whites with whites.

People tend to seek out others of SIMILARITY, whether it be a wife, a friend, etc. It is the natural human condition that we seek out others of similar interests, hobbies, likes, tastes in food, etc. And whether anyone wants to admit it or not, we gravitate towards others who generally look similar to us as well. Even if the skin colour is different, then they are similar on some other level, maybe disposition. That isn't racism, it is in the genetic and cultural code.

So then they took it further and made laws where companies had to make quotas of who they hired. Finally they changed school zoning laws, forced busing, and other things and forced a mixture of cultures, identities and races. Little by little they forced all these divergent groups together that nature never intended that way, then changed the culture and laws where it was not only all around you and people wrote papers on how great diversity was, but they even created "hate-speech" where you would be fined for just talking about it!

Now, I'm not saying I have anything against other races or cultures, I'm just saying that all of this was forced and wasn't NATURAL, and if all of this mixed diversity were truly GOOD, then YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO FORCE IT. When you say you stand for everything, that means you really don't stand for anything.

The reason why the EU is failing is because the British are no longer British, the French are no longer French, and very quickly, we are losing what it meant to be 'American.' It is like playing Poker where you keep changing the rules to suit your needs until eventually, it isn't even 'Poker' anymore! And soon, we won't have any idea what it means to be 'American' anymore, because it won't mean anything because it will mean everything! America will mean whatever someone that week says it means. And when a country stops standing for something, that means you can change the history, you can change the values, you can change the schools and culture to be anything you want it to be.

I am not someone else's idea of what they want a "good, little American" to be; I am an American as my Founders intended I be. Screw the globalist socialists!

I asked my grandchild if they give him fruit and vegetables at school. He says yep. Oranges. He eats the oranges and he says the hispanics splatter the oranges against the fence and call it the Trump wall. Future adults of America. I'm not sure this country can survive this diversity disaster train heading our way.

I fully agree with every item and element and it saddens me to say I believe it's too late to alter course now via any means other than an all-out civil war, which would leave us indefensibly vulnerable to invasion and occupation.

In a sense, aren't we already vulnerable to invasion and occupation? Look at the border, look at the illegal immigration. See, I don't like the phrase 'illegal immigration,' I think that is a comfortable euphemism for INVASION and OCCUPATION. We are being INVADED and OCCUPIED, and it is a GIVEN that it is ILLEGAL!!!

People of low education and means who tax the system are a burden to the system. They accumulate benefits, and send a lot of their money OUT OF THE COUNTRY! Are we over the event horizon? Sometimes it takes things getting worse before they can get better. We may be there now which is why Trump was elected. He sees the problems and is trying to fix them. Either way, sooner or later, things get bad enough, this or future generations will eventually tire of euphemisms, tire of the diversity, tire of the multi-culturalism bullshit and just want their freeking nation back.

Last edited:
I asked my grandchild if they give him fruit and vegetables at school. He says yep. Oranges. He eats the oranges and he says the hispanics splatter the oranges against the fence and call it the Trump wall. Future adults of America. I'm not sure this country can survive this diversity disaster train heading our way.

Obviously, these kids are being raised to identify as being HISPANICS; ENTITLED HISPANICS, who just happen to live in the United States, not as Americans. The very problem I spoke of. Only a moron tries to reduce this and dismiss it off as "racism." Older Hispanics are mostly all for building the wall because they largely came here legally, identify as being American, and see what is good for America as being good for them.

Paul Harvey nailed it years ago.

What is interesting is how much of what Paul Harvey said has actually come true today. Of course, what Harvey was really speaking to was preservation of religion as our societal guidepost. The idea that man is a product of God thus subject to a set of higher standards rather than God a product of man free to set his own. Much of what Harvey warned of is prevalent today, a function of socialist atheist doctrine because socialism demands the country be lead by State as 'God,' rather than State lead by God. And proportionally, as we have moved further in this direction, we have watched the disintegration of our society and the rise of decay, crime and violence.

Forum List

Back