The Six Steps For Destroying America

Hey guy! If you come to the US, and don't want to assimilate into the American way of life? Guess what? You're a seditious invader.

Like Cancer.

Assimilate? You expect when the asians get here, they put away their calculators, and use american level math skills where 2 + 2 = 5 ?

I know! I know! In your deluded and fear-obsessed brain!

Immigrants are "melting" faster now than ever before in history. This is fact.
Where? France, England, Italy? Is that where all those immigrants are just melting in?

This thread isn't about Europe. It's about this country.
Aren't you the people telling us we need to learn more from them? But not this time I suppose.

I'm a single person, not "the people" - and I'm not understanding what you're asking.
You people are those like you and the OP. It shouldn't be that hard to follow.

Do you want to live under sharia law or have to deal with the same terrorist attacks they do? That the multi-culturism you're promoting by calling people who want to live in the USA as racists for not accepting their backward culture.

:lol:

I think you should go back and re-read the OP, if you think that he (or she) is "like me" in any sort of way.

As for the rest of your post, I've spent a decent amount of time in England and France, and I've never been forced to live "under Sharia law" there.

STEP 1: Turn America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bi-cultural country. History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures.

STEP 2: Invent 'multiculturalism' and encourage immigrants to maintain their separate culture. Make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal to all others.

STEP 3: Celebrate diversity over unity. Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentricity and what it means to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together.

STEP 4: Make our fastest growing demographic group the least educated.

STEP 5: Get big foundations and businesses to give lots of money investing in ethnic identity, and establish the cult of 'Victimology.' Get minorities to think that their lack of success was the fault of the majority. Start a grievance industry blaming all minority failure on the majority placation.

STEP 6: Place all subjects off limits. Make it taboo to talk about anything against the cult of 'diversity.' Words like 'racist' or 'xenophobe' halt discussion and debate. Having made America a bilingual/bicultural country, having established multi-culturalism, having the large foundations fund the doctrine of 'Victimology,' next make it impossible to enforce our immigration laws. Develop a mantra: That because immigration has been good for America, it must always be good. Make every individual immigrant symmetric and ignore the cumulative impact of millions of them.

^^^^^^^^^^
5e0.jpg

Because we're not stupid, clown shoes. No one with "real power" would waste their time posting the same old racist nonsense on the internet.
What was racist in his post?

If you can't see the racism behind the fear and demonization of "multi-culturalism", then I have no desire to explain it to you. It's beside the point.

This country has always been "multi-cultural", from day one. American culture is itself a melting pot of all of the multiple cultures that have come together here. That's the whole point of this country.
They don't melt here, never have, that's a myth, but they do live here, mostly in peace. That's what makes us extraordinary. A nation for people from - other nations.

No, the "melting pot" is not a myth.
Yes, it is. It didn't happen. Take a Jew to Chinatown and have a nice long discussion over a nice lunch at an Italian deli.

You don't understand that you're making my point for me.

Yes, it is. It didn't happen. Take a Jew to Chinatown and have a nice long discussion over a nice lunch at an Italian deli.

Of course it happened.

Being an American doesn't mean being a white Christian only eating hamburgers and pork rinds. Being an American is an ideal. It is not based on race or religion.

When was the last time you had a hamburger and pork rinds in the same day, Toro?

If you can't see the racism behind the fear and demonization of "multi-culturalism", then I have no desire to explain it to you. It's beside the point.

OK, smarty, show me a country that is mixed-multi-cultural with no central identity..

This one.

...and I will show you a country in utter chaos and decline. Pick any nation in the EU and look at what is happening. For ALL THEIR OTHER WRONGS, nations like Russia who are proactive in preserving their Russian Heritage are most apt to survive as a culture. Look at the oldest cultures on this planet---- are any of them "multi-cultural" with no identity of their own? Our culture is barely 220 years old and is already on the brink of utter collapse.

This country has always been "multi-cultural", from day one. American culture is itself a melting pot of all of the multiple cultures that have come together here. That's the whole point of this country.

Dead wrong again. America has always been a melting pot of PEOPLE. But at the heart of their immigration, THEY CAME HERE TO BE AMERICANS, to identify with being American, to learn American ways and values, to seek the American opportunity and way of life. It is fine to celebrate your own culture, but at the heart, you were now an AMERICAN. THAT IS NOT TRUE ANYMORE. Many immigrants now are no long assimilating! They live separate from us. If you are ignorant enough to skim over someone's post without even stopping to seriously consider it to throw that racist crap label at me, then you haven't any idea what is going on in the real world and should go back and learn your history rather than throwing labels at anything you don't understand or agree with.

This is the exact same argument that was used against my ancestors when they came here a hundred years, and almost certainly yours as well.

In reality, immigrants are "assimilating" faster now than ever before in history. The vast majority of first-generation immigrants today speak English, listen to American music, wear American fashions, and eat American food.

Of course it happened.

Being an American doesn't mean being a white Christian only eating hamburgers and pork rinds. Being an American is an ideal. It is not based on race or religion.

That is right. But what is America's ideal today? The 6 steps are valid and correct and every nation putting diversity of ideals and culture ahead of unity and solidarity is falling apart today. BTW, I never started this thread expecting that it would be spun into a thread on racism. I guess people see what they want to see in things. The basis for my six steps actually came from a lecture given back in 2005 by the former Governor of Colorado, Richard Lamm, who is a college professor and a Democrat! So if you think I'm a racist, then you are really calling the Governor a racist, and his audience. They all agreed with him. Problem is that some of you have had this multi-cultural diversity bullshit drilled so far into your heads for so long, you can't even think about it or discuss it intelligently anymore, which is why it endangers us all.

And just take a look around at what is happening in this country----- it is unraveling to pieces at every level: politically, economically and socially----- at an escalating rate.

Last edited:
STEP 1: Turn America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bi-cultural country. History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures.

STEP 2: Invent 'multiculturalism' and encourage immigrants to maintain their separate culture. Make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal to all others.

STEP 3: Celebrate diversity over unity. Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentricity and what it means to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together.

STEP 5: Get big foundations and businesses to give lots of money investing in ethnic identity, and establish the cult of 'Victimology.' Get minorities to think that their lack of success was the fault of the majority. Start a grievance industry blaming all minority failure on the majority placation.

STEP 6: Place all subjects off limits. Make it taboo to talk about anything against the cult of 'diversity.' Words like 'racist' or 'xenophobe' halt discussion and debate. Having made America a bilingual/bicultural country, having established multi-culturalism, having the large foundations fund the doctrine of 'Victimology,' next make it impossible to enforce our immigration laws. Develop a mantra: That because immigration has been good for America, it must always be good. Make every individual immigrant symmetric and ignore the cumulative impact of millions of them.
Brilliantly composed.

I fully agree with every item and element and it saddens me to say I believe it's too late to alter course now via any means other than an all-out civil war, which would leave us indefensibly vulnerable to invasion and occupation.

Because we're not stupid, clown shoes. No one with "real power" would waste their time posting the same old racist nonsense on the internet.

They don't melt here, never have, that's a myth, but they do live here, mostly in peace. That's what makes us extraordinary. A nation for people from - other nations.

Hey guy! If you come to the US, and don't want to assimilate into the American way of life? Guess what? You're a seditious invader.

Like Cancer.
The American Way of Life isn't your Jesusland bullshit, shit-kicker.

Hey fucktard! You! Yes, you!

It's the Jesus-believing people in this country that give you the leniency to be the asshat that you are, k?

Make no mistake bitch, that's the cold, hard truth.

You don't like it? Try Saudi Arabia. Or be bitchsmacked, your choice.

Last edited:

Like Cancer.

It's the Jesus-believing people in this country that give you the leniency to be the asshat that you are, k?

You don't like it? Try Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia stifles diversity in exactly the manner the OP is championing.

Like Cancer.

You don't like it? Try Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia stifles diversity in exactly the manner the OP is championing.

Please do elaborate on this diversity, derp de derpy derp. :rolleyes-41:

Soro's wet dream

America STARTED as a multi-lingual, multi-cultural country. Diversity and unity are not mutually exclusive.

And, damn. I'm really sick of RWNJs whining about being giving every little thing they feel they're entitled to.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Dear Lefty Loosy: What makes you think I don't already have real power?

Until you bring people in that have no desire to melt. Wonder where we could look for an example?
Melting isn't required here. They are a better fit (in most cases) than you are.

What we call "melting" almost always means destruction of a culture - language, customs, religion, all of it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back