The Six Steps For Destroying America

Dear Lefty Loosy: What makes you think I don't already have real power?

:lol:

Because we're not stupid, clown shoes. No one with "real power" would waste their time posting the same old racist nonsense on the internet.
What was racist in his post?

If you can't see the racism behind the fear and demonization of "multi-culturalism", then I have no desire to explain it to you. It's beside the point.

This country has always been "multi-cultural", from day one. American culture is itself a melting pot of all of the multiple cultures that have come together here. That's the whole point of this country.
Until you bring people in that have no desire to melt. Wonder where we could look for an example?

I know! I know! In your deluded and fear-obsessed brain!

Immigrants are "melting" faster now than ever before in history. This is fact.
Where? France, England, Italy? Is that where all those immigrants are just melting in?

Step one is - let anyone like you have any real power.

Because we're not stupid, clown shoes. No one with "real power" would waste their time posting the same old racist nonsense on the internet.

Well, apparently YOU are. The President of the United States most powerful person in the world tweets on the internet! He doesn't have real power? What is greater power than knowledge, what is greatest knowledge than intelligence, and what can be more powerful than to have the knowledge and intelligence to change minds and hearts quietly without making a show it? What is more foolhardy than to parade in the role of a manager while making the Himalayan blunder of confusing long-term cultural sanity and preservation with mere racism??? In criticizing my post your have just proven the very point in STEP 6, which means you either don't read or you don't understand.

If you can't see the racism behind the fear and demonization of "multi-culturalism", then I have no desire to explain it to you. It's beside the point.

This country has always been "multi-cultural", from day one. American culture is itself a melting pot of all of the multiple cultures that have come together here. That's the whole point of this country.
Until you bring people in that have no desire to melt. Wonder where we could look for an example?
Melting isn't required here. They are a better fit (in most cases) than you are.

It's not "required", but it certainly happens.
Not really. It's not a melting pot, it's a stew pot. That's liberty for ya.

Where? France, England, Italy? Is that where all those immigrants are just melting in?

This thread isn't about Europe. It's about this country.

They don't melt here, never have, that's a myth, but they do live here, mostly in peace. That's what makes us extraordinary. A nation for people from - other nations.

No, the "melting pot" is not a myth.
Yes, it is. It didn't happen. Take a Jew to Chinatown and have a nice long discussion over a nice lunch at an Italian deli.
Pell st has some great places to eat

Aren't you the people telling us we need to learn more from them? But not this time I suppose.

Well, apparently YOU are. The President of the United States most powerful person in the world tweets on the internet! He doesn't have real power? What is greater power than knowledge, what is greatest knowledge than intelligence, and what can be more powerful than to have the knowledge and intelligence to change minds and hearts quietly without making a show it? What is more foolhardy than to parade in the role of a manager while making the Himalayan blunder of confusing long-term cultural sanity and preservation with mere racism??? In criticizing my post your have just proven the very point in STEP 6, which means you either don't read or you don't understand.

Trump has actually gone out of his way to demonstrate how little actual power the President has, if he doesn't know what he's doing.

But that's beside the point, because you're not Trump.

As for your ridiculous buzzwords, "cultural sanity and preservation" are meaningless nonsense.

Aren't you the people telling us we need to learn more from them? But not this time I suppose.

I'm a single person, not "the people" - and I'm not understanding what you're asking.

Melting isn't required here. They are a better fit (in most cases) than you are.

You are welcome to call it whatever your favorite buzzword for it is.

They don't melt here, never have, that's a myth, but they do live here, mostly in peace. That's what makes us extraordinary. A nation for people from - other nations.

Hey guy! If you come to the US, and don't want to assimilate into the American way of life? Guess what? You're a seditious invader.

Like Cancer.

What is greater power than knowledge, what is greatest knowledge than intelligence, and what can be more powerful than to have the knowledge and intelligence to change minds and hearts quietly without making a show it?

Yet Trump won't use the knowledge from his 17 intelligence agencies.

Hey guy! If you come to the US, and don't want to assimilate into the American way of life? Guess what? You're a seditious invader.

Like Cancer.
The American Way of Life isn't your Jesusland bullshit, shit-kicker.

I'm a single person, not "the people" - and I'm not understanding what you're asking.
You people are those like you and the OP. It shouldn't be that hard to follow.

Do you want to live under sharia law or have to deal with the same terrorist attacks they do? That the multi-culturism you're promoting by calling people who want to live in the USA as racists for not accepting their backward culture.

You are welcome to call it whatever your favorite buzzword for it is.
It's not a buzzword, it's American history - a history where pole-dancers and the Amish manage to get along. That's not what a melting pot is or makes.

I have some steps too
#1 get a complete AH like trump to win our presidency
#2 elect a repub congress
#3 bring ah relatives who know shit into the WH as advisors
#4 Drain the swamp and bring them into your cabinet
#5 put people into your cabinet in positions they are against
^#6 fire those investigating you

Like Cancer.
The American Way of Life isn't your Jesusland bullshit, shit-kicker.
Yet without it you get to live in Saudi Arabia. That sure sounds fun.

OK, smarty, show me a country that is mixed-multi-cultural with no central identity and I will show you a country in utter chaos and decline. Pick any nation in the EU and look at what is happening. For ALL THEIR OTHER WRONGS, nations like Russia who are proactive in preserving their Russian Heritage are most apt to survive as a culture. Look at the oldest cultures on this planet---- are any of them "multi-cultural" with no identity of their own? Our culture is barely 220 years old and is already on the brink of utter collapse.

Dead wrong again. America has always been a melting pot of PEOPLE. But at the heart of their immigration, THEY CAME HERE TO BE AMERICANS, to identify with being American, to learn American ways and values, to seek the American opportunity and way of life. It is fine to celebrate your own culture, but at the heart, you were now an AMERICAN. THAT IS NOT TRUE ANYMORE. Many immigrants now are no long assimilating! They live separate from us. If you are ignorant enough to skim over someone's post without even stopping to seriously consider it to throw that racist crap label at me, then you haven't any idea what is going on in the real world and should go back and learn your history rather than throwing labels at anything you don't understand or agree with.

Forum List

Back