Obama has done one important thing for America

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I think Obama has done a good job of making us aware of a very serious issue in this country which is men who are a victim of homosexual rape. When I saw the saudi king forcing Obama to suck and play with his crotch in public many years ago I realize that such things shouldn't never happen to a man and Obama has brought this subject to public light. In fact, whenever someone says the word homosexual rape I immediately think of the former president of the United States and many studies, by experts, have suggested that if we were to pick a person who was most likely to be raped in prison that it would be someone who is black and tall. Thank you Obama for bringing this issue to light with the American public. Your presidency wasn't a complete waste.

We're not out of the woods yet.

What did Trump think when this teacher cracked his fan in the Oval Office?

nikos-giannoupolis-white-house.jpg

I think Obama has done a good job of making us aware of a very serious issue in this country which is men who are a victim of homosexual rape. When I saw the saudi king forcing Obama to suck and play with his crotch in public many years ago I realize that such things shouldn't never happen to a man and Obama has brought this subject to public light. In fact, whenever someone says the word homosexual rape I immediately think of the former president of the United States and many studies, by experts, have suggested that if we were to pick a person who was most likely to be raped in prison that it would be someone who is black and tall. Thank you Obama for bringing this issue to light with the American public. Your presidency wasn't a complete waste.

You forgot skinny.

You have to fail to succeed. You have to recognize weakness to recognize strength. Point taken.

Forum List

Back