The sin of knowledge

If knowledge were sin, then God himself would live in sin. When Adam and Eve partook of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, God said:

Genesis 3:21-22
21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Knowing good from evil is an attribute of God and is not sin. However, once you know the difference between good and evil, choosing to do evil is a sin.
The Hebrew word for knowledge is D’as.
D’as means to incorporate an attribute which might override one’s deference to God.
Eating from the fruit was an action which overrode God’s command not to eat of the fruit.
There is not word for Command in Hebrew, the work Tzav means Connection.
They caused a Connection with God to be damaged.

The Hebrew word for knowledge is D’as.
D’as means to incorporate an attribute which might override one’s deference to God.
Eating from the fruit was an action which overrode God’s command not to eat of the fruit.
There is not word for Command in Hebrew, the work Tzav means Connection.
They caused a Connection with God to be damaged.
What I am hearing you say is that the transgression of the commandment to not eat from the tree was the cause their being separated from God and not necessarily that they gained a knowledge of good and evil from the experience.

I find it interesting that God, who is an all knowing being and knows the future before it transpires, knew before Adam and Eve ever partook of the fruit that they would partake. God still went through with placing them in this situation because I believe that he wanted and expected the outcome of the fall of mankind. I believe it is critical that mankind go through a mortal fallen state of existence for their progression in God's eternal plan.

It is interesting from a Christian point of view that Jesus was foreordained to be a Savior for mankind before Adam and Eve ever set foot on the earth. The plan of Salvation began in the premortal world of spirits before the creation of the earth. Thus God planned for the fall of man and foreordained a Savior. He thus wanted mankind to gain a knowledge of good and evil and to become more like God himself.

1 Peter 1:20
20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Revelation 13:8
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Ephesians 1:4
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Certainly if God wanted to avoid the fall of Adam and Eve, given his foreknowledge and power, he could and would have done it. This mortal life is all part of the great plan God has for us even before the foundation of this earth. That we become more like God in gaining a knowledge of good and evil is part of our progression.

If knowledge were sin, then God himself would live in sin. When Adam and Eve partook of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, God said:

Genesis 3:21-22
21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Knowing good from evil is an attribute of God and is not sin. However, once you know the difference between good and evil, choosing to do evil is a sin.
greetings
first, you would need to understand the nature of what God, then what God says in
Hosea 4:6 (NKJV) My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for Me; Because you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.

so it's a type of knowledge lack thereof? man
the knowledge of the nature of who God is
Adam and Eve were aware of their sin, as Satan said you will be aware of knowing good and evil
From that act now Adam and Eve became aware in conscience awareness of their sins

God said to eat of any tree in the Garden but the one of good and evil do not eat thereof
Adam was free to eat but one, because the day you eat thereof you shall die
ware as in conscience awareness now he would become free to choose between good and evil. which now is the result of death for disobeying God, Satan said now you are like God knowing good and evil

it would be something like this
Moral Conflict
images-69.jpg

The Problem with the fall of Adam and Eve
Genesis 3:15
(Aramaic) Satan I will put enmity between yourself, you are cursed beyond all that I have created, you will have conflict within yourself and the woman, and between your generation and her generation; My Son shall bruise your head, and take away all that I have given you, for what you have done in My Kingdom, and on earth for Sorrow has filled heaven, as it was realized that Adam-man and the gentile humanity now is lost, and the world that I God created is to be filled mortal conflict, sufferance, misery, sickness even on to death. Humanity will also have conflict within

Morality will govern human decision, moral conflict all the days of her life they are no way of her escape of her offend and Satan shall bring sufferance

Many generations shall pass, but My Son shall many conflicts with man, My Son will and shall prevail, for I am with Him, and my children’s through Him shall be saved forevermore, and humanity through the Holy Spirit shall prevail, for the spirit of man cannot endure all things, for he is created in my image, thereof, but because humans are moral, they shall have a conflict with my spirit, humans will not always strive with me forever
the result of the fall of man, his nature was that of the animal meaning flesh, God is Spirit, not flesh
Adam became flesh, conscience awareness to say yes or no to God, in the result of a dearth

man needs a bridge between man and God, through Christ, this bridge is open to man; this door only can be closed by not accepting atonement to reconcile with yourself first, to show Christ's submission to God through love
Adam became flesh, conscience awareness to say yes or no to God, in the result of a dearth for man is the image of God the Father, the Keyword is an image of God, Satan wants to destroy the image of God, through man

What I am hearing you say is that the transgression of the commandment to not eat from the tree was the cause their being separated from God and not necessarily that they gained a knowledge of good and evil from the experience.

I find it interesting that God, who is an all knowing being and knows the future before it transpires, knew before Adam and Eve ever partook of the fruit that they would partake. God still went through with placing them in this situation because I believe that he wanted and expected the outcome of the fall of mankind. I believe it is critical that mankind go through a mortal fallen state of existence for their progression in God's eternal plan.

It is interesting from a Christian point of view that Jesus was foreordained to be a Savior for mankind before Adam and Eve ever set foot on the earth. The plan of Salvation began in the premortal world of spirits before the creation of the earth. Thus God planned for the fall of man and foreordained a Savior. He thus wanted mankind to gain a knowledge of good and evil and to become more like God himself.

1 Peter 1:20
20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Revelation 13:8
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Ephesians 1:4
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Certainly if God wanted to avoid the fall of Adam and Eve, given his foreknowledge and power, he could and would have done it. This mortal life is all part of the great plan God has for us even before the foundation of this earth. That we become more like God in gaining a knowledge of good and evil is part of our progression.
God confronted Adam, and Adam, rather than confess and state that the lesson was learned and not to break their relationship again, allowed the break in the relationship to remain and thus forfeited the benefit of eternal life.

God confronted Adam, and Adam, rather than confess and state that the lesson was learned and not to break their relationship again, allowed the break in the relationship to remain and thus forfeited the benefit of eternal life.
did you talk to Adam about this

Questions…
What language do you speak?

Why should I care more about the Prophets than the Torah?
because the Prophets give the law of the Torah

Matthew 5:17-18 (NKJV)"Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.

question what did God do to Neberkenezer, and why?

What language do you speak?
Jiihóvah Baʼíínílí, Áko Hoolʼáágóó Hinínáa Doo!

Last edited:
because the Prophets give the law of the Torah

Matthew 5:17-18 (NKJV)"Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.

question what did God do to Neberkenezer, and why?

Jiihóvah Baʼíínílí, Áko Hoolʼáágóó Hinínáa Doo!
Why did Nebuchadnezzar brag about himself?

He took a man who claimed to be the ultimate genius and deprived him of all his God given intelligence.
You will now claim that I am incorrect.
Daniel 4:
Nebuchadnezzar took the gift of his life of abundance, success, and riches for granted.
He allowed pride to rule his life.
He failed to acknowledge God as the one who bestowed on him his riches and power.
The result of his foolish pride was that he fell from grace to grass.
a year later, God spoke to the king, stripping Nebuchadnezzar of his crown. “He was driven away from people and ate grass like the ox. His body was drenched with the drew of heaven until his hair grew like the feathers of an eagle and his nails like the claws of a bird.
1649890688830.png

Forum List

Back