My land Tis of Thee

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
My land Tis of Thee
USA.jpeg
Israel is a nation, just like any other nation, but under one God, what is yesterday is today the difference is time and age

America is as well a nation, the different it is much different in culture, of many languages, a gentiles nation mix in culture from many people, and this culture, they also bring their pagan gods, as America was and is based in Protestant is the second largest form of Christianity with collectively between 800 million and 900 million adherent worldwide, 240 million Christian live in the United States, 23, 9% of Americans identify themselves as Catholic, 35,556 Americans.

Muslims were living among about 1.1 percent of the total population of American Muslims. A study estimated that 3.45 million Muslims were living in the United States. In absolute numbers, the United States has a larger immigrant population than any other country with 47 million immigrants as of 2015. This represents 19.1% of the 244 million international migrants worldwide, and 14.4% of the U.S. population

In Deuteronomy 4:1-49 (NKJV) "Now, O Israel, listen to the statutes and the judgments which I teach you to observe, that you may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers is giving you.

Now, O America, immigrant listens to the statutes and the judgments which I teach you to observe, that you may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers is giving you.

Like our Founding Fathers, possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers is giving you.
You shall not add to these words, which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
You shall not add to these words, which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the Constitution of these United States of America under one God

Your eyes have seen what the LORD did at Baal Peor; for the LORD your God has destroyed from among you all the men who followed Baal of Peor.
Baal of Peor ancient A deity faults god, or gods, and still active today

A deity was worshiped by the Moabites. When the Israelites, following Moses to the Promised Land, were in the vicinity of Peor, some of them fell into idolatry and worshiped Baal Peor. As a result of their sin, the men of Israel were judged by God.

But you who held fast to the LORD your God are alive today, every one of you.
As a result of their sin, the men of Israel were judged by God.
Surely I have taught you statutes and judgments, just as the LORD my God commanded me, which you should act according to them in the land which you go to possess.

Therefore, be careful to observe them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the peoples who will hear all these statutes, and say, 'Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.'
Note: The LORD is particular in human behavior as I see the word understanding people.'

For what great nation is there that has the living God so near to it, as the LORD our God is to us, for whatever reason we may call upon Him?
And what great nation is there that has such statutes and righteous judgments as are in all this Divine law which I set before you this day?

"Only take heed to yourself, and diligently keep yourself, lest you forget the things your eyes have seen, and lest they depart from your heart all the days of your life. And teach them to your children and your grandchildren, especially concerning the day, you stood before the LORD your God in Horeb, when the LORD said to me, 'Gather the people to Me, and I will let them hear My words, that they may learn to fear Me all the days they live on the earth, and that they may teach their children.'
He declared to you His covenant which He commanded you to perform, the Ten Commandments; and He wrote them on two tablets of stone.
Then you came near and stood at the foot of the mountain, and the mountain burned with fire to the midst of heaven, with darkness, cloud, and thick darkness.
And the LORD spoke to you out of the midst of the fire. You heard the sound of the words, but saw no form; you only heard a voice.
So He declared to you His covenant which He commanded you to perform, the Ten Commandments; and He wrote them on two tablets of stone.

Principle #1- The Dignity of Human Life

Exodus 20:13 "You shall not murder."
Matt 22:39 "And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
The Scriptures emphatically teach the great importance of the respect and preservation of human life.
In the Declaration of Independence, our nation's Founding Fathers wrote that every man, woman, and child has the right to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

We Americans not only believe this for our land, but we also send our brave men and women in our military forces across the world to defend the rights of those whose lives are threatened.

If people and nations do not grant this respect and protection for the born and unborn, all other professed morals and values are meaningless, because they are no longer undergirded by the most basic of human needs—the need to exist.
The dignity of human life is not just a principle of the Bible—it is the beginning principle of any civilized society.

Principle #2 - The Traditional Family

Genesis 2:21-24 "And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept, and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place.

Then the rib which the LORD God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man.
And Adam said: "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman because she was taken out of Man."
Therefore, a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh."

The biblical view of marriage, Since the joining together of Adam and Eve, marriage has been defined as a holy union between one man and one woman, and out of that one union become healthy, productive, and responsible citizens under one God

When God’s definition of "marriage" and "family" Heb 13:4-5 (NKJV) Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled, but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.
Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have.

The LORD says respect one other

The Future of any great nation

Principle #3 - A National Work Ethic

The Dispensation of the fullness of time, from beginning till the end
Greek Word: οἰκονομία from <G3623> (oikonomos); administration (of a household or estate); especially a (religious) “economy” :- dispensation, stewardship.
Vine's Words: Dispensation, Steward, Stewardship
—Strong's Greek & Hebrew Dictionary

In Christianity, one meaning of the term dispensation is a distinctive arrangement or period in history that forms the framework through which God relates to mankind.

We begin in Ephesians 3:1-5 For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles-- if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, how that by revelation.

He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets:

Eph 1:9-12 has made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times. He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth--in Him. In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will, which we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory.

My land Tis of Thee
USA#1.jpeg
2 Thessalonians 3:10 "For even when we were with you, we commanded you this: If anyone will not work, neither shall he eat."

Ingrained deep within the American spirit is the willingness and desire to give an honest day’s work for an honest day's pay. This independent spirit has no desire to exist on handouts from the government or siphon off a living from benevolence or friendships. And it is this independent spirit that has allowed America to create the greatest and strongest economy in the history of the world.

True, Americans have had their challenges.

The Great Depression of the 1930s knocked us to our knees, but it did not beat us. Americans, hand-in-hand and heart-to-heart, helped one another and lifted our nation back to economic might.

The powers of the world may look at our nation and ask where this spirit of honest labor came from.

Where did this work ethic originate in the American psyche? It came from the men and women before us who were raised to believe in the principles of honest work found throughout the Word of God.

Principle #4 - The Right To A God-Centered Education

Deuteronomy 6:7 "You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up."

Ephesians 6:4 "And you, fathers, do not provoke your children to wrath, but bring them up in the training and admonition of the Lord."

We read in Proverbs 1:7 that "the fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge." One cannot possibly understand the creation without first knowing its Creator.

Our forefathers certainly understood this. For example, did you know that most of America's oldest and most respected universities—such as Harvard, Yale, Princeton, and Dartmouth—were founded by Christian preachers or churches?

Harvard University, founded in 1636, adopted "Rules and Precepts" which included the following: "Let every Student be plainly instructed, and earnestly pressed to consider well, the main end of his life and studies is to know God and Jesus Christ which is eternal life."

The university’s original seal has upon it these words: "Truth for Christ and the Church." In addition, the first textbook for school children, The New England Primer, taught the ABCs to children by instructing them to memorize: "A—In Adam’s fall, we sinned all. B—Heaven to find, the Bible mind."

Today’s youth are tomorrow’s future. Our nation’s first president, George Washington, reminded us of the importance of a God-centered education when he said, "Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail to the exclusion of religious principle…it is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible."

Principle # 5- The Abrahamic Covenant

Genesis 12:1-4 "Now the LORD had said to Abram: "Get out of your country, from your family and from your father's house, to a land that I will show you.

I will make you a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great, and you shall be a blessing.

I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you, and in you, all the families of the earth shall be blessed."

So Abram departed as the LORD had spoken to him, and Lot went with him. And Abram was seventy-five years old when he departed from Haran."

Galatians 3:7 "Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham."

The book of Genesis records the story of God coming to Abraham and making a covenant with him. The basis of this covenant was that, if Abraham would follow God in obedience to His laws and commandments, God would bless Abraham with generations of children that would outnumber the stars in the heavens (Gen. 15:5). Abraham believed in God and obeyed His Word, and God rewarded him with a nation of people known as the Jews.

The Abrahamic Covenant states that if a person or a nation obeys God, observing the moral truths found in the Bible, that person or nation will be blessed.
If they disobey, they will bring punishment upon themselves.

For most of our nation’s history, Americans have accepted as a fact that good deeds produced good results, that people who were "God-fearing" and respectable in language and lifestyle would be blessed by God.

This fact has been proven to be true time and again.
The writer of Proverbs tells it plainly, “Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a disgrace to any people" (14:34).

Principle #6 - Common Decency

Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'
Simply put, decent nations are made up of decent people who, when faced with a situation, would do the decent and honest thing.

For the most part, this has been the experience of our national history. For example, Americans have given their lives in wars on foreign soil so that others might taste freedom.

Americans have worked to feed the world’s poor and hungry, to clothe the naked, and aid the crippled. Americans have opened their arms to many of the world’s oppressed peoples and allowed them safe harbor upon our shores.

Engraved on the pedestal on which stands the Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor are these words by Emma Lazarus: "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me; I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
A world-renowned symbol of freedom, this Statue reminds us all that America has indeed been, and continues to be today, a nation of common decency.

Principle #7- Our Personal Accountability to God

Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment."

Perhaps the greatest restraint for acts of evil against one's fellow man is the realization that every person and every nation of people will one day give an account for their actions to Almighty God. Certainly, the Bible tells us that we are responsible for our actions, and we will be held accountable for what we do or don’t do. Also, there is a penalty for doing wrong to our fellow man, and there is a blessing when we do that which is right, noble, and just.

The story is told of Daniel Webster, the great American statesman who was once asked, "What is the most sobering thought that ever entered your mind?"

He quickly responded, "My personal accountability to God." Daniel Webster knew that one day he would stand before God in eternity and give an account for his actions. The same applies to every man, woman, and nation.

America has been blessed as a nation in a particular way.

We are not a special people above all other nations—not at all—but God's blessings have certainly been given to us because, for the greater part of our history, a greater part of our people has honored and obeyed the teachings of the Bible. What is true for us is true for all others who choose it, "Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord" (Psalm 33:12).

noche-oscura-alma.jpg

Without trials, there is no deliverance

My land Tis of Thee
USA.jpeg
Israel is a nation, just like any other nation, but under one God, what is yesterday is today the difference is time and age

America is as well a nation, the different it is much different in culture, of many languages, a gentiles nation mix in culture from many people, and this culture, they also bring their pagan gods, as America was and is based in Protestant is the second largest form of Christianity with collectively between 800 million and 900 million adherent worldwide, 240 million Christian live in the United States, 23, 9% of Americans identify themselves as Catholic, 35,556 Americans.

Muslims were living among about 1.1 percent of the total population of American Muslims. A study estimated that 3.45 million Muslims were living in the United States. In absolute numbers, the United States has a larger immigrant population than any other country with 47 million immigrants as of 2015. This represents 19.1% of the 244 million international migrants worldwide, and 14.4% of the U.S. population

In Deuteronomy 4:1-49 (NKJV) "Now, O Israel, listen to the statutes and the judgments which I teach you to observe, that you may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers is giving you.

Now, O America, immigrant listens to the statutes and the judgments which I teach you to observe, that you may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers is giving you.

Like our Founding Fathers, possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers is giving you.
You shall not add to these words, which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
You shall not add to these words, which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the Constitution of these United States of America under one God

Your eyes have seen what the LORD did at Baal Peor; for the LORD your God has destroyed from among you all the men who followed Baal of Peor.

A deity was worshiped by the Moabites. When the Israelites, following Moses to the Promised Land, were in the vicinity of Peor, some of them fell into idolatry and worshiped Baal Peor. As a result of their sin, the men of Israel were judged by God.

Surely I have taught you statutes and judgments, just as the LORD my God commanded me, which you should act according to them in the land which you go to possess.

Therefore, be careful to observe them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the peoples who will hear all these statutes, and say, 'Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.'
Note: The LORD is particular in human behavior as I see the word understanding people.'

For what great nation is there that has the living God so near to it, as the LORD our God is to us, for whatever reason we may call upon Him?
And what great nation is there that has such statutes and righteous judgments as are in all this Divine law which I set before you this day?

"Only take heed to yourself, and diligently keep yourself, lest you forget the things your eyes have seen, and lest they depart from your heart all the days of your life. And teach them to your children and your grandchildren, especially concerning the day, you stood before the LORD your God in Horeb, when the LORD said to me, 'Gather the people to Me, and I will let them hear My words, that they may learn to fear Me all the days they live on the earth, and that they may teach their children.'
He declared to you His covenant which He commanded you to perform, the Ten Commandments; and He wrote them on two tablets of stone.
Then you came near and stood at the foot of the mountain, and the mountain burned with fire to the midst of heaven, with darkness, cloud, and thick darkness.
And the LORD spoke to you out of the midst of the fire. You heard the sound of the words, but saw no form; you only heard a voice.
So He declared to you His covenant which He commanded you to perform, the Ten Commandments; and He wrote them on two tablets of stone.

Matt 22:39 "And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
The Scriptures emphatically teach the great importance of the respect and preservation of human life.
In the Declaration of Independence, our nation's Founding Fathers wrote that every man, woman, and child has the right to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

We Americans not only believe this for our land, but we also send our brave men and women in our military forces across the world to defend the rights of those whose lives are threatened.

If people and nations do not grant this respect and protection for the born and unborn, all other professed morals and values are meaningless, because they are no longer undergirded by the most basic of human needs—the need to exist.
The dignity of human life is not just a principle of the Bible—it is the beginning principle of any civilized society.

Genesis 2:21-24 "And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept, and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place.

Then the rib which the LORD God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man.
And Adam said: "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman because she was taken out of Man."
Therefore, a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh."

The biblical view of marriage, Since the joining together of Adam and Eve, marriage has been defined as a holy union between one man and one woman, and out of that one union become healthy, productive, and responsible citizens under one God

When God’s definition of "marriage" and "family" Heb 13:4-5 (NKJV) Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled, but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.
Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have.

Greek Word: οἰκονομία from <G3623> (oikonomos); administration (of a household or estate); especially a (religious) “economy” :- dispensation, stewardship.

In Christianity, one meaning of the term dispensation is a distinctive arrangement or period in history that forms the framework through which God relates to mankind.

We begin in Ephesians 3:1-5 For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles-- if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you, how that by revelation.

He made known to me the mystery (as I have briefly written already, by which, when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ), which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets:

Eph 1:9-12 has made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times. He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth--in Him. In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will, which we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory.

I've never seen one person quote a book of fiction this much...

My land Tis of Thee
USA.jpeg

Bad news. That ^ was a summary.

My land Tis of Thee
View attachment 629540
2 Thessalonians 3:10 "For even when we were with you, we commanded you this: If anyone will not work, neither shall he eat."

Ingrained deep within the American spirit is the willingness and desire to give an honest day’s work for an honest day's pay. This independent spirit has no desire to exist on handouts from the government or siphon off a living from benevolence or friendships. And it is this independent spirit that has allowed America to create the greatest and strongest economy in the history of the world.

True, Americans have had their challenges.

The Great Depression of the 1930s knocked us to our knees, but it did not beat us. Americans, hand-in-hand and heart-to-heart, helped one another and lifted our nation back to economic might.

The powers of the world may look at our nation and ask where this spirit of honest labor came from.

Where did this work ethic originate in the American psyche? It came from the men and women before us who were raised to believe in the principles of honest work found throughout the Word of God.

Principle #4 - The Right To A God-Centered Education

Deuteronomy 6:7 "You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up."

Ephesians 6:4 "And you, fathers, do not provoke your children to wrath, but bring them up in the training and admonition of the Lord."

We read in Proverbs 1:7 that "the fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge." One cannot possibly understand the creation without first knowing its Creator.

Our forefathers certainly understood this. For example, did you know that most of America's oldest and most respected universities—such as Harvard, Yale, Princeton, and Dartmouth—were founded by Christian preachers or churches?

Harvard University, founded in 1636, adopted "Rules and Precepts" which included the following: "Let every Student be plainly instructed, and earnestly pressed to consider well, the main end of his life and studies is to know God and Jesus Christ which is eternal life."

The university’s original seal has upon it these words: "Truth for Christ and the Church." In addition, the first textbook for school children, The New England Primer, taught the ABCs to children by instructing them to memorize: "A—In Adam’s fall, we sinned all. B—Heaven to find, the Bible mind."

Today’s youth are tomorrow’s future. Our nation’s first president, George Washington, reminded us of the importance of a God-centered education when he said, "Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail to the exclusion of religious principle…it is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible."

Principle # 5- The Abrahamic Covenant

Genesis 12:1-4 "Now the LORD had said to Abram: "Get out of your country, from your family and from your father's house, to a land that I will show you.

I will make you a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great, and you shall be a blessing.

I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you, and in you, all the families of the earth shall be blessed."

So Abram departed as the LORD had spoken to him, and Lot went with him. And Abram was seventy-five years old when he departed from Haran."

Galatians 3:7 "Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham."

The book of Genesis records the story of God coming to Abraham and making a covenant with him. The basis of this covenant was that, if Abraham would follow God in obedience to His laws and commandments, God would bless Abraham with generations of children that would outnumber the stars in the heavens (Gen. 15:5). Abraham believed in God and obeyed His Word, and God rewarded him with a nation of people known as the Jews.

The Abrahamic Covenant states that if a person or a nation obeys God, observing the moral truths found in the Bible, that person or nation will be blessed.
If they disobey, they will bring punishment upon themselves.

For most of our nation’s history, Americans have accepted as a fact that good deeds produced good results, that people who were "God-fearing" and respectable in language and lifestyle would be blessed by God.

This fact has been proven to be true time and again.
The writer of Proverbs tells it plainly, “Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a disgrace to any people" (14:34).

Principle #6 - Common Decency

Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'
Simply put, decent nations are made up of decent people who, when faced with a situation, would do the decent and honest thing.

For the most part, this has been the experience of our national history. For example, Americans have given their lives in wars on foreign soil so that others might taste freedom.

Americans have worked to feed the world’s poor and hungry, to clothe the naked, and aid the crippled. Americans have opened their arms to many of the world’s oppressed peoples and allowed them safe harbor upon our shores.

Engraved on the pedestal on which stands the Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor are these words by Emma Lazarus: "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me; I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
A world-renowned symbol of freedom, this Statue reminds us all that America has indeed been, and continues to be today, a nation of common decency.

Principle #7- Our Personal Accountability to God

Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment."

Perhaps the greatest restraint for acts of evil against one's fellow man is the realization that every person and every nation of people will one day give an account for their actions to Almighty God. Certainly, the Bible tells us that we are responsible for our actions, and we will be held accountable for what we do or don’t do. Also, there is a penalty for doing wrong to our fellow man, and there is a blessing when we do that which is right, noble, and just.

The story is told of Daniel Webster, the great American statesman who was once asked, "What is the most sobering thought that ever entered your mind?"

He quickly responded, "My personal accountability to God." Daniel Webster knew that one day he would stand before God in eternity and give an account for his actions. The same applies to every man, woman, and nation.

America has been blessed as a nation in a particular way.

We are not a special people above all other nations—not at all—but God's blessings have certainly been given to us because, for the greater part of our history, a greater part of our people has honored and obeyed the teachings of the Bible. What is true for us is true for all others who choose it, "Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord" (Psalm 33:12).

noche-oscura-alma.jpg
Without trials, there is no deliverance
^ the summary: volume II

that is how you learn instead smoking pot

I can't remember the last time I smoked weed.

It's pretty telling, though, that you think people who don't believe in God smoke pot. It says that you're incapable of critical thinking, and that you wet yourself when someone disagrees with you...

I can't remember the last time I smoked weed.

It's pretty telling, though, that you think people who don't believe in God smoke pot. It says that you're incapable of critical thinking, and that you wet yourself when someone disagrees with you...
if you can give it, then you can take it, I do not need to justify myself to you, or any human and one can disagree and agree, and as wetting oneself, it calls try another one

if you can give it, then you can take it, I do not need to justify myself to you, or any human and one can disagree and agree, and as wetting oneself, it calls try another one

That's nonsensical.

You should stop drinking mid-day...

not what you are drinking
View attachment 629571

Brutha', I'm enjoying the living fuck out of my mid-life crisis. I've got a smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend who absolutely loves sex. I've got a sweet-ass boat, several very nice cars and motorcycles and three homes. I've got life by the fuckin' balls, pal. You should suffer a mid-life crisis that's half as much fun as mine...

Brutha', I'm enjoying the living fuck out of my mid-life crisis. I've got a smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend who absolutely loves sex. I've got a sweet-ass boat, several very nice cars and motorcycles and three homes. I've got life by the fuckin' balls, pal. You should suffer a mid-life crisis that's half as much fun as mine...
In Romans 1:32; Man knows he deserves to be damned and that he persists in his sins, and that he even enjoys and delights to see others to sin against God, because of his depravity.
images (95).jpg

My land Tis of Thee
USA.jpeg

Dispensation is based purely on the Darbyites and Cyrus Scofield.

Forum List

Back