The Shroud of Trayvon

Ah-ha. Wouldn't it be easier to just admit that there should be one set of laws for black people and another set of laws for white people?

It's obviously what the two of you think - why not admit it?

Wasn't that the norm for this country all the way up until the Civil Rights Act was passed?

I seem to remember segregated seating areas and fountains as well......................

The fact remains - all young African-American men in the US should carry guns at all times, and be prepared to use them.

Why not, as long as it's legal.

Exactly.

Note how neither Hawk nor AJ like the idea. Notice also how neither Hawk nor AJ will admit it.

No, I don't believe any group of people should be forced to carry a gun. Other than that, I have no problem with any black person carrying a gun if thats what they want to do.
I am against anti-gun laws in urban areas because all they do is disarm the law abiding black citizens, who are in many cases victims to the thugs who will carry a gun anyway.

Saigon said:
Let's try and make it simple for you - do you think thiscase proves that all young, black American men should be armed at all times?

Many blacks I know carry, illegally. Nevertheless, they do not assault people because they know those people could be armed also. Hope that clarifies the insanity of thinking Trevor has any legit basis for anything other than contempt.

Last edited:
Saigon said:
Let's try and make it simple for you - do you think thiscase proves that all young, black American men should be armed at all times?

Many blacks I know carry, illegally. Nevertheless, they do not assault people because they know those people could be armed also. Hope that clarifies the insanity of thinking Trevor has any legit basis for anything other than contempt.

Oh, you're just down with the hood aren't ya! I smell something.....

<Sniffs>

Overcompensation

Saigon said:

<Sniffs>

Overcompensation

It's overcompensation?

Hmm....................I thought it was because their diaper was full.

<Sniffs>

Overcompensation

It's overcompensation?

Hmm....................I thought it was because their diaper was full.

No, that would be your leather pants.

HEY! don't forget the Skittles and Ice Tea...

The Shroud of Trayvon

August 7, 2013 By Mark Tapson

trayvon-hoodie-smithsonian.jpg

This, is TRULY, BEYOND fucking STUPID.

I guess the left, obama, and the rest of the ultra, hate whitey racists in America will NOT be HAPPY until we have an ALL OUT RACE WAR.

Keep up with STUPID shit like this and we'll have one sooner or later.

The fact remains - all young African-American men in the US should carry guns at all times, and be prepared to use them.

Why just African Americans and what in the hell has taken them so long to figure this out ? Are they stupid or something ?

A.j.

Do you agree that this crime would not have happened if all young black men carried guns?

No crime was commited. Except Trayvon's assault on Zimmerman.

Carrying a firearm requires discipline and temperance, something young black males usually lack.

What a stupid thing to say.

BUT, if both had been armed, both might be dead.

The nutters keep saying that MORE guns are the answer to everything, they want everyone shooting at each other. Why not arm black too?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm??

Any of you racists willing to answer that honestly?

If we were ALL armed, the inclination to pull out a gun to rob anybody else (or to violently end some disagreement) MIGHT just be undermined.

I mean, if I that see you aren't armed, and I have a gun, it makes it easier for me to pull out my gun in order to threaten you with "consequences" if you don't give me your wallet. But, if we all carried sidearms, my enthusiasm for committing armed robberies might (logically speaking) be dampened since if I pull my gun on YOU, YOU might just pull yours back on me. Advantage eliminated.

A.j.

Do you agree that this crime would not have happened if all young black men carried guns?

No crime was commited. Except Trayvon's assault on Zimmerman.

Carrying a firearm requires discipline and temperance, something young black males usually lack.

What a stupid thing to say.

BUT, if both had been armed, both might be dead.

The nutters keep saying that MORE guns are the answer to everything, they want everyone shooting at each other. Why not arm black too?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm??

Any of you racists willing to answer that honestly?

I've answered this a hundred times already. How come blacks aren't already armed ? Are they stupid ?

Ah-ha. Wouldn't it be easier to just admit that there should be one set of laws for black people and another set of laws for white people?

It's obviously what the two of you think - why not admit it?

Its so awesome when liberals lose arguements.

They just start to make up what they wish their opponents would say.

Sorry, but no, I don't believe in affirmative action (a different set of laws based on skin color), that's a liberal idea.

Then you support the idea of all young, black men being armed.

Actually, even though they do not meet the age requirement, many of then already DO pack heat. And it is costing them their lives:

In a 2011 nationally-representative sample of youth in grades 9-12:
&#8226; 32.8% reported being in a physical fight in the 12 months preceding the survey; the prevalence was higher among males (40.7%) than females (24.4%).2
&#8226; 16.6% reported carrying a weapon (gun, knife or club) on one or more days in the 30 days preceding the survey; the prevalence was higher among males (25.9%) than females (6.8%).2
&#8226; 5.1% reported carrying a gun on one or more days in the 30 days preceding the survey; the prevalence was higher among males (8.6%) than females (1.4%).2

http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/yv-datasheet-a.pdf

And the ones packing are more likely to be victims of gun violence. Way to go there Saigon. We knew you hated blacks.

Apprised of the racial and ethnic disparity in the survey, John Feinblatt, the mayor&#8217;s chief policy adviser, said: &#8220;The data is clear. In New York City, young minority males are more likely to report carrying a gun than any other group. The youth themselves report this. They are also far more likely to be the victims of gun violence. It makes sense that police enforcement resources are in neighborhoods where high-risk groups are most at risk of gun violence.&#8221;

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2...th-adds-fodder-to-stop-and-frisk-debate/?_r=0

As my mother used to say: Be careful for what you wish for, you just might get it.

Last edited:
All of Saigon's stupidity aside, this entire thing is just funny. Who on earth would subject him/herself to the DC traffic or subway to go see a hoodie worn by a street thug! :cuckoo:

Ilar -

Congratulations on having completely missed the point raised by several posters.

The point being that while many posters here talk a lot about why white people should carry guns in order to avoid becoming the victims of crime, many of those posters fall silent when the victim of a crime is black.

The question is fairly simple - why do many posters want to see whites armed, and blacks not armed?

Ilar -

Congratulations on having completely missed the point raised by several posters.

The point being that while many posters here talk a lot about why white people should carry guns in order to avoid becoming the victims of crime, many of those posters fall silent when the victim of a crime is black.

The question is fairly simple - why do many posters want to see whites armed, and blacks not armed?

Asked and answered 147 times now. ARM YOUSELVES BLACK MAN !

The Chicago blacks have figured this out already. Where are you from ?

All of Saigon's stupidity aside, this entire thing is just funny. Who on earth would subject him/herself to the DC traffic or subway to go see a hoodie worn by a street thug! :cuckoo:

It will make Trayvon's family happy. They can't lynch Zimmerman so it's the next best thing. A token display in a museum. What an insult.

Forum List

Back