The Self Cleaning Oven Hour

A bunch of conservitards were planning on turning everything on to offset it.

No it's more that most people think earth hour is nothing but a stupid stunt like wearing stupid colored bracelet
So you have to be assholes about it?

I didn't even notice it

It's a meaningless gesture that's all it ever was and all it will ever be.

99.99% of people just went about their day as usual without a second thought about you or whether or not your lights were on and that really bothers you doesn't it?

These people don't get that Bluesman........and it is largely because a lot of people in here don't have any real responsibilities in life. Perhaps if they did, they'd get some perspective that folks are busy as hell out there so have to prioritize their concerns. When you have few real responsibilities in life, you get angst about st00pid stuff like climate change. But most people don't as we see every year when Pew does their poll of voter concerns and finds that climate change is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay the fuck down the list. Doy.......that it is a head scratcher for the climate crusaders tells you what we are dealing with!:th_smileysw2wqa:

No it's more that most people think earth hour is nothing but a stupid stunt like wearing stupid colored bracelet

I didn't even notice it

99.99% of people just went about their day as usual without a second thought about you or whether or not your lights were on and that really bothers you doesn't it?

These people don't get that Bluesman........and it is largely because a lot of people in here don't have any real responsibilities in life. Perhaps if they did, they'd get some perspective that folks are busy as hell out there so have to prioritize their concerns. When you have few real responsibilities in life, you get angst about st00pid stuff like climate change. But most people don't as we see every year when Pew does their poll of voter concerns and finds that climate change is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay the fuck down the list. Doy.......that it is a head scratcher for the climate crusaders tells you what we are dealing with!:th_smileysw2wqa:
I find it amusing that those most concerned with things like earth day can't live without their phones and other battery driven tech all of which are some of the dirtiest tech on the planet

I plan on buying a 500 count box of plastic bags to keep in my trunk when NY's idiotic bag ban passes.

Hey man.....does this mean we aren't going to be able to buy those big trash can bags anymore? I just thought of that! I live in New York too so anything is possible if it is even marginally retarded.

My God Marty......this forum is a hoot isn't it?!!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

They excluded trash bags, and for some reason dry cleaner bags and takeout bags.

Only grocery store/supermarkets and retail stores.
I remember when the envirowhackos got paper bags replaced with plastic to save the world.

I plan on buying a 500 count box of plastic bags to keep in my trunk when NY's idiotic bag ban passes.
That's because many of you conservitards actively work at being assholes.

Maybe it's because we can't stand the virtue signalling that the elite assholes impose on us.

When do you think the last time Cuomo went out shopping for himself?

When I go shopping I don't want to have to figure out how many bags I need or when i need them. I want to just go fucking shopping.

Paper bags are renewable and sustainable. Why don't we use those for groceries? :rolleyes:

That's because many of you conservitards actively work at being assholes.

Maybe it's because we can't stand the virtue signalling that the elite assholes impose on us.

When do you think the last time Cuomo went out shopping for himself?

When I go shopping I don't want to have to figure out how many bags I need or when i need them. I want to just go fucking shopping.

Paper bags are renewable and sustainable. Why don't we use those for groceries? :rolleyes:

because according to the left paper is bad as well. You must be forced to buy expensive re-usable bags that you have to wash and take care of (ironically adding to water pollution).

Also you get the added benefit of cross-contamination if you don't designate a "poultry bag" and keep it separate at all times from the other bags.

I didn't even notice it

I find it amusing that those most concerned with things like earth day can't live without their phones and other battery driven tech all of which are some of the dirtiest tech on the planet

LOL.....oh you should see when I post up a thread about Fukishima in here........you don't get a bigger yawn than from the climate crusaders. Like it was a dirt devil that blew through town.:deal:

Earth day, like all liberal bullshit is all about how it makes them feel rather than any results what they do may produce. Liberal ideas rarely produce anything like favorable results so the "feeling" they get from token gestures is all they get. It is as close to a feeling of actual accomplishment that any of them are likely to get. Sad that making a gesture that makes you "feel" like you accomplished something is about as good as it gets for them. Little wonder they are so bitter.

images

~S~

Earth day, like all liberal bullshit is all about how it makes them feel rather than any results what they do may produce. Liberal ideas rarely produce anything like favorable results so the "feeling" they get from token gestures is all they get. It is as close to a feeling of actual accomplishment that any of them are likely to get. Sad that making a gesture that makes you "feel" like you accomplished something is about as good as it gets for them. Little wonder they are so bitter.
So, does it make you feel more feminine/masculine to turn on extra stuff during this earth hour thing?

So, does it make you feel more feminine/masculine to turn on extra stuff during this earth hour thing?

I'm sure not too many people did that. Like I said most people just went about their day ignoring the whole thing

I'm sure not too many people did that. Like I said most people just went about their day ignoring the whole thing
You read the thread, right? A number of folks here claimed to be planning just that.

In the interest of full disclosure I didn't turn anything off for earth hour, I think it's kinda silly. What we need is some.lasting changes, not an hour.

But it's just asinine to turn extra stuff on or burn your couch or whatever.

You read the thread, right? A number of folks here claimed to be planning just that.

In the interest of full disclosure I didn't turn anything off for earth hour, I think it's kinda silly. What we need is some.lasting changes, not an hour.

yeah and everything on the internet is true

Well I will admit......a few years back on Earth Day, I did take this like 2,000 watt halogen utility light out onto my driveway and aimed it up at the stars........laughed my balls off when doing it. Blew a fuse too but damn near pissed my pants.....I think of assholes like you who take this shit seriously! My God....too many people on this messageboard need some real responsibilities in life.........theyd be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less angst when Earth Day rolled around.:abgg2q.jpg:

I don't turn on or off anything..I ignore your token gesture entirely...since it is completely meaningless...to give it any attention whatsoever would be to admit that it has any value at all.

I don't turn on or off anything..I ignore your token gesture entirely...since it is completely meaningless...to give it any attention whatsoever would be to admit that it has any value at all.
And yet here you are, giving it attention....

Forum List

Back