The Self Cleaning Oven Hour

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
When people come together even a small amount helps!

BC Hydro says there was a 0.2 per cent increase in energy consumption during Earth Hour last year.

So BC Hydro spokesperson Tanya Fish said there was no point in tracking electricity use during Earth Hour this year.

“The change in energy consumption during Earth Hour over recent years had been so minimal, so we found it difficult to attribute it to the event,” she said after Saturday’s Earth Hour came and went.

BC Hydro says due to poor turnout, it’s no longer tracking Earth Hour

When people come together even a small amount helps!

BC Hydro says there was a 0.2 per cent increase in energy consumption during Earth Hour last year.

So BC Hydro spokesperson Tanya Fish said there was no point in tracking electricity use during Earth Hour this year.

“The change in energy consumption during Earth Hour over recent years had been so minimal, so we found it difficult to attribute it to the event,” she said after Saturday’s Earth Hour came and went.

BC Hydro says due to poor turnout, it’s no longer tracking Earth Hour

Some people probably turned everything on in protest. That reminds me: I need to do a load of laundry.

A bunch of conservitards were planning on turning everything on to offset it.

I plan on buying a 500 count box of plastic bags to keep in my trunk when NY's idiotic bag ban passes.
That's because many of you conservitards actively work at being assholes.

Maybe it's because we can't stand the virtue signalling that the elite assholes impose on us.

When do you think the last time Cuomo went out shopping for himself?

When I go shopping I don't want to have to figure out how many bags I need or when i need them. I want to just go fucking shopping.

I plan on buying a 500 count box of plastic bags to keep in my trunk when NY's idiotic bag ban passes.

Hey man.....does this mean we aren't going to be able to buy those big trash can bags anymore? I just thought of that! I live in New York too so anything is possible if it is even marginally retarded.

My God Marty......this forum is a hoot isn't it?!!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Maybe it's because we can't stand the virtue signalling that the elite assholes impose on us.

When I go shopping I don't want to have to figure out how many bags I need or when i need them. I want to just go fucking shopping.
Or maybe it's just that you're assholes.

Hey man.....does this mean we aren't going to be able to buy those big trash can bags anymore? I just thought of that! I live in New York too so anything is possible if it is even marginally retarded.

My God Marty......this forum is a hoot isn't it?!!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

They excluded trash bags, and for some reason dry cleaner bags and takeout bags.

Only grocery store/supermarkets and retail stores.

Grocery bags.

Or maybe it's just that you're assholes.

The real assholes are people that think State level government should be involved in something as moronic as a bag ban.

I thought "resistance" was commendable?

hypocrite.

Grocery bags.

Not when i go shopping.

it's like 18 bucks for a box of 900, so less than 2 cents a bag.

The looks of jealousy from people having to deal with shit paper bags or crappy reusables will be priceless.

Plus woe unto any bedwetter that tries to shame me about it.

No it's more that most people think earth hour is nothing but a stupid stunt like wearing stupid colored bracelet
So you have to be assholes about it?

I didn't even notice it

It's a meaningless gesture that's all it ever was and all it will ever be.

99.99% of people just went about their day as usual without a second thought about you or whether or not your lights were on and that really bothers you doesn't it?

We personally doomed all life on earth now that Al’s and Obama’s windows to save the planet are long behind us.

While you sat there and let us do it.

Grocery bags.

Not when i go shopping.

it's like 18 bucks for a box of 900, so less than 2 cents a bag.

The looks of jealousy from people having to deal with shit paper bags or crappy reusables will be priceless.

Plus woe unto any bedwetter that tries to shame me about it.

Classic.........love it!! The sheeple are just so clueless........zombies who navigate the landscape like, well, zombies. But that's what we get in New York......the per capita IQ is about that of a basketball sneaker logo.

Forum List

Back