Black Lives Matter Cofounder Stepping Down Amid Controversy

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Yeah gotta hand it to her, she's played a blinder and once again proving beyond all reasonable doubt that this racism/BLM shit (similarly the LGBTQ+ movement) it's just one big industry.

Career folk. That's what they are.

They don't really believe in anything other than attention and $$$. Everything they say and do is geared towards power and money.

She was the smartest person in the room. She made millions off of a bunch of suckers. A fool and his money are easily parted

knot-hangmans-noose-black-backdrop-copy.jpg

There is only one way for Marxist/Communist to resign .....

Do not be fooled by this Marxist insincere step down !!!!!

She was the smartest person in the room. She made millions off of a bunch of suckers. A fool and his money are easily parted

I guess for her wealth, black lives really did matter eh?

if she was smart enough to sucker a bunch of GD dumb asses to drink the grape kool-aid, then bless her.

But karma is a bitch and I bet she won't retire entirely happy

who is next?
It was obvious she was simply stealing the money.

Well, at least she's clearly not a communist! Flipping houses, pretty capitalist.

But morally degraded, like so many of these BLMs.
she said said realestAte is racist. but she bought 4 or 5 mansions./ so how is that?

who is next?

Well, at least she's clearly not a communist! Flipping houses, pretty capitalist.

she said said realestAte is racist. but she bought 4 or 5 mansions./ so how is that?
She might have been being dishonest ---------- I hope that doesn't shock you too much. ;)

who is next?

She might have been being dishonest ---------- I hope that doesn't shock you too much. ;)
it dosent i was bein sarcastic lol

I guess for her wealth, black lives really did matter eh?

if she was smart enough to sucker a bunch of GD dumb asses to drink the grape kool-aid, then bless her.

But karma is a bitch and I bet she won't retire entirely happy
Pretty smart for a huckster. You got to know when to get out and go to the next thing before you are taken down and kicked out or worse face charges. She made a ton of money off BLM, is pocketing her winnings and moving on.

It's sad the lies you guys tell each other. The article says nothing about controversy and furthermore there are people taking her place.

WYEHO?

She is laughing all the way to the bank in her huge mansions
What a joke the USA has become

Forum List

Back