The Scars of Christ

God may or may not exist.
It is equally possible that 'God" could be an evil entity as much as God could be a good entity.

Looking at this evil world and all the suffering....which seems more plausible?
Other than the words of men in the Bible, you have no evidence either way.

Christ and God are man made terms....Muslims call him 'Allah". There have been thousands of 'Gods" man has created throughout history.

Choose the one that suits your frailty and needs best and enjoy.
What if it's us who don't really exist? The Scriptures say we are like grass that sprouts up I'm the morning and die as soon as the sun's heat beats down on us by the afternoon.

Only God is real. We are just "dust in the wind"

If you care to mae use of your thread to discus the gospel contradictions
If you think there are contradictions, you don't understand the Scriptures. The problem is you, not the book.

If you don't like her thread topic, instead of pissing on it, try starting your own thread on your topic

Last edited:
If you think there are contradictions, you don't understand the Scriptures. The problem is you, not the book.

If you don't like her thread topic, instead of passing on it, try starting your own thread on your topic
I don't know why anybody would say there are no contradictions. That's a non-starter for me, and fwiw a non-starter for Christian scholars. The topic has already moved on to attempts to reconcile the contradictions.

None of which I would sign on to as an atheist. That's something else that I feel isn't necessary on this thread or in this section.

Forum List

Back